Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl (24268 Views)

Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by fiizznation: 8:02am On May 20, 2016
omenka:
Frankly speaking, the govt overplayed its hands so much I knew they were gonna get some knocks from moderates. The whole razzmatazz was unnecessary given the number of people left back there

If they treat just a single case like this, what then happens when all of them are released- declare a nationwide public holiday?? undecided
Well said. I even opened a thread about something like this some hours ago. The whole media dramatization was uncalled for and unnecessary. The military/FG goofed big time I tell you. I just hope they have learned their lesson

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Oceemo(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
This story self e get as e be for my side oo
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
I expect that the "husband" would've been kept in detention by now. He is going to serve as an intel.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by AreaFada2: 8:03am On May 20, 2016
When you voice your sincere opinion, they will say you're against Buhari.

Is marriage valid to a captive in 9ja?

Can a marriage to an underage (kidnapped at 17) be valid without parental consent?

Which serious country shows off a traumatised kidnapped teenage girl on national & international media?

That girl ought to be with psychologists somewhere right now.
But she has become a political pawn.

Sad. sad

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by grandstar(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
One year anniversary, one Chibok girl found with 15 months old baby, was abducted 2 years ago. If you add 9 months to 15 months you will get 24 months. May be the so called husband impregnated her inside the bus or school. A secondary school student that is suppose to write physics in WAEC could not utter a word in English language. Look at her skin, me feel Sambisa forest is more comfortable that where I live. I want to relocate with my family. Morons. We are finished.
her child's 4months old

She's also pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2016
dre11:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203743-chibok-community-lambast-government-media-treatment-rescued-girl.html

Amina Nkeki alias Amina Ali is the Daughter of th Chairman of the parents of the adopted girls, mr. Yakubu Nkeki.
The second girl, sarah Luka may be the daughter of the chairlady of the group.. This is good news.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by bwazo6: 8:11am On May 20, 2016
jerseyboy:
Enough of this Chibok SCAM already. We are wiser now.

I pray for your sister to be kidnapped someday.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2016
grandstar:
her child's 4months old
She's also pregnant
I KNOW YOU DO NOT BELEIVE that.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by freeze001(f): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
This is just one poorly scripted scam. It served the first leg of the purpose of the black hearts that put this concoction of lies together but just one loose thread will unravel the whole saga and disgrace all its proponents.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by 2n2k(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
One year anniversary, one Chibok girl found with 15 months old baby, was abducted 2 years ago. If you add 9 months to 15 months you will get 24 months. May be the so called husband impregnated her inside the bus or school. A secondary school student that is suppose to write physics in WAEC could not utter a word in English language. Look at her skin, me feel Sambisa forest is more comfortable that where I live. I want to relocate with my family. Morons. We are finished.

Who is the M.oron here? Chibok girls were kidnapped more than TWO years ago (15 April 2014) not a year ago. The reported age of the baby she carries is 4 months not 15 months. As you said, You are finished.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by anytexy: 8:22am On May 20, 2016
bwazo6:

I pray for your sister to be kidnapped someday.
Have you ever ask yourself why no body has been arrested as sponsor of Boko Haram? That chibok girls kidnapping was stage managed to paint the previous administration black. That is why it is called a scam.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
best comment so far. Very logical. Naija govt is simply 419
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by hazyfm: 8:27am On May 20, 2016
jerseyboy:

On the contrary, I think you are more silly
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by skywalker001(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
Is 4months old baby ode... Get ur facts b4 displaying your nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by skywalker001(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
AdaNri1:
best comment so far. Very logical. Naija govt is simply 419
4months old baby not 15months... Get ur fact b4 displaying ur nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by freshcvvs: 8:46am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:

chikurch:

This is so true.. lol. yet people still believe their lies

15 months old or 4 months old? does that baby look 15 months to you guys?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by MaziOmenuko: 8:49am On May 20, 2016
omenka:
Frankly speaking, the govt overplayed its hands so much I knew they were gonna get some knocks from moderates. The whole razzmatazz was unnecessary given the number of people left back there

If they treat just a single case like this, what then happens when all of them are released- declare a nationwide public holiday?? undecided

I think the fact that the single rescue was celebrated will give hope to those girls and assure them that they will get similar treatment when rescued. I believe some of these girls has embraced their new identity as married wives of some men and dont see the need to even try to escape.

Also, the civilian JTF needs to be on the limelight for their efforts too.

Least I forget, some of those boko haram husbands may start bringing out the girls after seeing how her 'husband' has not been caged or shot dead.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Nobody: 8:52am On May 20, 2016
skywalker001:
4months old baby not 15months... Get ur fact b4 displaying ur nonentity
make sure you know the meaning of a word before using it in any sentence.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by BodyKiss(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2016
jerseyboy:

Can't you give yourself some sense and fvcck off? If you don't like the stories, don't click on the links. It's a sad case that we have more of your kind all over this forum. Fooools with no value for human lives, and lack of empathy.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by BodyKiss(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:

The first rescued girl, Amina Nkeki, was reportedly rescued Wednesday and was received by President Muhammadu Buhari in a State House ceremony Thursday afternoon, with a four-month-old child she reportedly gave birth to while in captivity.

Amina was rescued by the civilian JTF close to the notorious Sambisa forest, over two years after her abduction by militants.

More than 200 girls are still believed to be held by the insurgents.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203746-updated-how-second-chibok-schoolgirl-serah-luka-was-rescued-nigerian-army.html

Funny how you lot who are calling this a SCAM seem to be the most ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Mcowubaba: 9:05am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
In terms of the pregnancy, I don't know what to be believe again...
But on the girl not speaking English despite being in a WAEC class, that's normal for most students in timid localities, not to talk about the North which is known for not being so sagacious...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
who called him her husband? the government or the very very useless Nigerian press who like to sensationalise every story it's reporting.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by KingTom(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by seguntijan(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
in as much as I will never support any forms of amnesty for the terrorist, I think the FG has to use carrot and stick tactics in this case, when other members sees how their colleague is been treated, they will start coming out one after the other till we have a larger number of the girls rescue before arresting the terrorist that must have been camped. It's tactical move.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by seguntijan(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
in as much as I will never support any forms of amnesty for the terrorist, I think the FG has to use carrot and stick tactics in this case, when other members sees how their colleague is been treated, they will start coming out one after the other till we have a larger number of the girls rescue before arresting the terrorist that must have been camped. It's a tactical move.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by chernest2002: 9:54am On May 20, 2016
Is the bokoharam husband part of the visit to asorock? If yes then we have a bokoharam as president
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by agbangam: 11:36am On May 20, 2016
I heard d Enugu Fulani killing was pre-arranged and its also a scam just to insult PMB govt.

We are so wicked in dis country, to many everything coming from d north is "ONLY A SCAM". We are talking about a young girl dat has suffered terribly for 2yrs and all some mature idioots/Foools can say is dat its a SCAM.
So pathetic!
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by jsb(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2016
The guy was even given a Presidential handshake and who knows if he rocked the girl right there in Aso Rock.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by 9jagoodman: 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
LIES......is this how this country is going to be run?
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by Litmus: 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
dre11:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203743-chibok-community-lambast-government-media-treatment-rescued-girl.html

Hear, hear, that man should be grabbed by the scruff of the neck and the seat of his trousers and slung head first into jail or someplace. I cannot understand why authority is feting him and taking pictures of him, sitting on bed, looking like one of the victims instead of the perpetrator he is. At this sensitive time in Nigeria's history where social media is actively cultivating hatred in Nigerians by pushing tribalism, the entire thing sends out the message that the government is soft on Northerners when in fact the war against Bokoharm has been brutal.
Re: Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl by muhammed10: 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
May your family be kidnapped so we will sit down in our room be typing the kidnappings is a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.