Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Share The Best Moment Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Best Moment Of Your Life (737 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / What Has Or Will Mark The Best Moment Of Your Life.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2016
I await your comments
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by donbenedict(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
Every moment I spent at the beach was a hit... wink
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
The day I; SirWere,actually..................

Won the Uefa Champions League Trophy on Fifa 16. Damn Man, I almost Cried crycry

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by halfricanadian(f): 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
Best moment was wen i discovered mysef smiley
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by calliope(f): 11:46pm On May 19, 2016
Having a goddamm village.!!
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by Kiish(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
My first operation in the Theatre
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
Um...erm

I de cum
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by unapapadeycraze: 11:56pm On May 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really! How did you discover yourself?
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by halfricanadian(f): 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Really! How did you discover yourself?

Are u trying to ask me how i did dat?

grin grin grin grin i kept going to d river to pray
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Every moment I spent at the beach was a hit... wink
halfricanadian:
hmmm,sounds great,tell me bou it
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:03am On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Are u trying to ask me how i did dat?

grin grin grin grin i kept going to d river to pray

I'm serious. I keep hearing all these motivational speakers saying "discover yourself" they will not be specific. after the statement, they will start beating about the bush. Some will introduce books on how to discover yourself, at the end of the day, you would gain nothing. How did you discover yourself? Elucidate.
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On May 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I'm serious. I keep hearing all these motivational speakers saying "discover yourself" they will not be specific. after the statement, they will start beating about the bush. Some will introduce books on how to discover yourself, at the end of the day, you would gain nothing. How did you discover yourself? Elucidate.

I prayed to God
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:07am On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

I prayed to God

What were the outcomes? You are sounding like those motivational speakers already. Elucidate. What are the things that you do now that shows that you have truly discovered yourself?
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by halfricanadian(f): 12:08am On May 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

What were the outcomes? You are sounding like those motivational speakers already. Elucidate. What are the things that you do now that shows that you have truly discovered yourself?
embarassed u want me to b talking here?

Bring ur ear closer *whispers to his ear nd bite his ear slightly* wink
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:12am On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
embarassed u want me to b talking here?
Bring ur ear closer *whispers to his ear nd bite his ear slightly* wink

Now i getcheesy. you don't wanna disclose it here. Let's go private.
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by vicstar(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2016
• • • • • Best moment that shiiit is yet to come undecided

Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by Rexnegro(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2016
specifically I have more than one moment, but can't forget The moment I almost shit for body due to serious purging, so had to do it at one open corner broad daylight, did it There, cleaned up with my handkerchief...all tru The time nobody passed if Not chai people for See me, adult like me.
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by wilybebsy(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2016
Aswr i don't even no sadsadsad
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by poshestmina(f): 2:15am On May 20, 2016
smiley
The day I convoked
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by MRBrownJ: 4:22am On May 20, 2016
IMHO, life is a succession of greatest (and not so great) moment in our lives, and it just get better and better as we go through life.... i have so many "best" moment in my life... but becoming a father is up there at the top (definitely the proudest) followed closed by the 1st bike i ever got, 1st kiss, 1st fight won in school, 1st sex, 1st gf, 1st i love you, 1st weekend job, 1st salary received (family said i became an arrogant prikc that same day lol), 1st car, 1st day i lived on my own (oh what a disaster!) etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by sEGXY2(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2016
Making a few grands cutting people's hair, although it was small,it gave me this proud feeling.
Re: Share The Best Moment Of Your Life by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2016
sEGXY2:
Making a few grands cutting people's hair, although it was small,it gave me this proud feeling.
you right to be proud cause u workd 4 d money

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Fashion? / 10 Attitude Girls Display On Social Media That Scares Their True Husbands Away / My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.