Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown (962 Views)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] / Wizkid Chilling With Chris Brown After Their One Hell Of A Nite Tour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 6:36am On May 20, 2016
StarBoy Wizkid is set to go on ‘One Hell of a Nite Tour’ with Chris Brown.

StarBoy will perform alongside August Alsina, French Montana, Casey Veggies
and Hoody Baby.

Check out the post below.

@wizkidayo added as Support act on @chrisbrownofficial
#OneHellOfANiteTour #major

Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by aduku1(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by Amberon: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
wizzy baby Loke Loke.
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by makydebbie(f): 8:01am On May 20, 2016
baba nla!...
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by iykekelvins(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
Bless Up brother
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by Purpletee(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2016
Wizkid dey go places...me still dey my mama house dey struggle with school cry
Re: Wizkid Set To Go On Tour With Chris Brown by lewispius: 9:18am On May 20, 2016
Purpletee:
Wizkid dey go places...me still dey my mama house dey struggle with school cry
It iz Turn by Turn

(1) (Reply)

Skales Pay N4.5 Billion Before He Can Leave Baseline Records / Nollywood Veteran Actors Olu And Joke Jacobs Pictured With Mrs Osinbajo At Event / E.M.E 1st Lady Niyola Show Off Colourful Photos - Check Out Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.