Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Emotonally Down !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotonally Down !!! (1020 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotonally Down !!! by Onogueks(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2016
Am always unhappy being at home. My parent's are always full of criticism, and its really affecting me psychologically. Even at school the effect of the depression tells on me. I have no friends at all, not even one. Boredom has always been my other name. Even when i watch movies, read books, it doesn't stop that feeling of loneliness. I Have Always lived a solitary life. Dont know what to do again.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by makydebbie(f): 7:31am On May 20, 2016
ohh dear op..are you an introvert?...start making new friends..pls dont let it affect you
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
Lol..... Op relax.... You havnt discovered your real power as an introvert....ts not a curse... Ts not a problem... Ts a way of life... The matter of friends is very simple... Make some... Start with me... Or anyone on here.... You aint alone bro....

For me... No matter how much I go out,how many people I interact with... I don't feel whole until I spend time on my own, get away from all tat noise... Read a good book... Watch a good movie..

#teamintoverts

3 Likes

Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Onogueks(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol..... Op relax.... You havnt discovered your real power as an introvert....ts not a curse... Ts not a problem... Ts a way of life... The matter of friends is very simple... Make some... Start with me... Or anyone on here.... You aint alone bro....

For me... No matter how much I go out,how many people I interact with... I don't feel whole until I spend time on my own, get away from all tat noise... Read a good book... Watch a good movie..
#teamintoverts

Thanks. Being introverted is kind of boring. Really find it hard to relate with people. And am very sensitive to criticism.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by PunkyV(f): 7:52am On May 20, 2016
Have you ever sought help from a professional for the depression especially? There're way too many mental health issues out there that we don't educate ourselves about. Being mentally unwell doesnt only mean stark raving mad, talking to yourself type of insanity. There're mood disorders & then there're also personality disorders, which don't necessarily mean that someone is a nutter in the traditional sense. It just means that the person is unfulfilled with life, hence many end up OFFing themselves because the emptiness they feel becomes overwhelming. Please, go visit a doctor & explain how you feel asap.

1 Like

Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 20, 2016
Onogueks:

Thanks. Being introverted is kind of boring. Really find it hard to relate with people. And am very sensitive to criticism.

Yeah I can relate to tat... Being introverted is worse than being gay... The world is moving so fast you feel left behind... Abeg bone tat thing... Just do your own thing.... Criticisms cannot stop anytime soon.... Look at it tis way... Erryone is criticized at one point or another during their daily activities... But they don't let it get to em... Tas how it should be.... Criticisms don't know an introverted person from an extroverted one... Like I said ...don't take it to heart... Do your thing joor!
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Onogueks(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yeah I can relate to tat... Being introverted is worse than being gay... The world is moving so fast you feel left behind... Abeg bone tat thing... Just do your own thing.... Criticisms cannot stop anytime soon.... Look at it tis way... Erryone is criticized at one point or another during their daily activities... But they don't let it get to em... Tas how it should be.... Criticisms don't know an introverted person from an extroverted one... Like I said ...don't take it to heart... Do your thing joor!

Thanks@slyisaaac. But can you really attain your full leadership potential being an introvert?
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:
Have you ever sought help from a professional for the depression especially? There're way too many mental health issues out there that we don't educate ourselves about. Being mentally unwell doesnt only mean stark raving mad, talking to yourself type of insanity. There're mood disorders & then there're also personality disorders, which don't necessarily mean that someone is a nutter in the traditional sense. It just means that the person is unfulfilled with life, hence many end up OFFing themselves because the emptiness they feel becomes overwhelming. Please, go visit a doctor & explain how you feel asap.
the few good ones in Nigeria or lagos at least charge an arm and a leg!.....

one just need to be around people who care....

There really need to be an awareness campaign for depression in Nigeria..... Not every introvert is as lucky as I am.....

Lalasticlala won't see threads like tis... Na snake snake and domestic violence go dey hit fp hian!

grin
Your perfectly normal Op... Don't let some slowpoke tell you otherwise.... The only solution to depression is your head...
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 20, 2016
Onogueks:

Thanks@slyisaaac. But can you really attain your full leadership potential being an introvert?
... Leadership isn't until you hold some fancy high position.... It begins little by little.... Taking care of little kids tats leadership right there.... There are many opportunities to be a good leader around you... N even If you don't see one.....just be a loyal follower....wink see you around bro! wink
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by PunkyV(f): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
slyIsaac:

the few good ones in Nigeria or lagos at least charge an arm and a leg!.....

one just need to be around people who care....

There really need to be an awareness campaign for depression in Nigeria..... Not every introvert is as lucky as I am.....

Lalasticlala won't see threads like tis... Na snake snake and domestic violence go dey hit fp hian!

grin
Your perfectly normal Op... Don't let some slowpoke tell you otherwise.... The only solution to depression is your head...

Sigh. Well, that is very sad. Unfortunately, I don't think being around people helps if the problem is inside you or chemical in nature. Again, it all boils down to how little we know about mental health issues & how we only associate it with that guy or that woman in the neighbourhood that chatters & giggles with invisible companions. Ah well.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by MUVA(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2016
Onogueks:

YES you can. Look bro, it all depends on how you see yourself! When I tell people I'm an introvert, many find it very difficult to believe and I honestly don't know why. Perhaps its because I chose to brace up and do my thing without caring what anyone thinks and by so doing, I definitely will be radiating positive energy.

I'm an introvert, but I've handled several leadership positions both past and present and I did well in all of them. Being introverted, the only person you need to conquer is yourself! Your potentials are way higher than you can imagine! No one is forcing you to mix or make tons of friends but look at it this way, the world today is a global village and networking is required to be able to move along with others so just take those necessary steps, make those necessary friends and still be yourself. Let your deeds speak for you. With time, everything will fall into place. I still have very few friends till date and I hardly ever go out even during work-free days but my life isn't boring neither do I feel lonely or dejected, why? Its simple... I've taken full control of my life! I've been places, done things, lived life to an extent where nothing surprises me any more! Man up and do same. Bless you. smiley
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Ifakiland(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2016
op don't listen to criticiism, do wat u like, learn to say no, grow some beard, dress smart, av a good cologe, wear good shoes, av a gf, keep 2 side chicks to dilute d love, lift so weight, eat good, fvck good, smoke some weed, wink at d gal starring, sleep good...above all, make sure ur wallet aint empty.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Onogueks(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2016
Ifakiland:
op don't listen to criticiism, do wat u like, learn to say no, grow some beard, dress smart, av a good cologe, wear good shoes, av a gf, keep 2 side chicks to dilute d love, lift so weight, eat good, fvck good, smoke some weed, wink at d gal starring, sleep good...above all, make sure ur wallet aint empty.

.you got me laughing here.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Onogueks(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2016
thanks@everyone
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by SKAMM(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2016
I've never met anybody that has no friend at all. I disagree with you on that. You probably have lots of people that will call you their friend but you don't let them in so you think you don't have friends.
Onogueks:
Am always unhappy being at home. My parent's are always full of criticism, and its really affecting me psychologically. Even at school the effect of the depression tells on me. I have no friends at all, not even one. Boredom has always been my other name. Even when i watch movies, read books, it doesn't stop that feeling of loneliness. I Have Always lived a solitary life. Dont know what to do again.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by naijaboiy: 11:31am On May 20, 2016
SKAMM:
I've never met anybody that has no friend at all. I disagree with you on that. You probably have lots of people that will call you their friend but you don't let them in so you think you don't have friends.
True.
Re: Emotonally Down !!! by Karleb(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2016
How will you not be emotionally down when you keep watching Telemundo, ever wondered why our girls have mood swing? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Loser !!! / When Your Boyfriend Calls You A Beautiful Ogbanje? / NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.