Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s (3487 Views)

Yul Edochie To Contest For Anamabra Guber Election. / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by peaceuntous: 1:16pm On May 20, 2016
gwales:
gospel truth....

Mr Man, what have you to say to this evidence again below. Someone, a fulani herdmen, arrested, aand confessed. HE CONFESSED TO KILLING PEOPLE. IS HE NOT A FULANI? DID HE NOT KILL PEOPLE. WAS HE NOT ARRESTED BY THE POLICE, ACCIDENTWLLY FOR THAT MATTER. READ IT. READ THE CONFESSION BELOW. I HAVE MORE EVIDENÇE FOR YOU. BUT I WONT WASTE MORE TIME ON YOU. I AM CALLING ON ALL PEOPLE FROM EAST, WEST, SOUTH, AND NORTH CNTRAL OF NIGERIA TO JOIN THE BOYCOTT OF ALL BEEF PRODUCTS. THAT WILL EVEN BE GOOD FOR POULTRY AND FISH FARMERS HO AREE PEACEFUL. FULANIS CAN GO INTO THAT BUSINESS AS WELL. I AM NOT AGAINST FULANI. I AM FOR PEACE. BUT I AM AGAISNT THE MURDER, RAPE AND MAIMING OF INNOCET CITIZENS

By CHIZOBA IKENWA and EMMAUEL ADEYEMI, Lokoja
KOGI State Police Command now has in its custody, one of the sus­pected herdsmen who participated in the recent massacre of more than 48 persons in Nimbo community, Uzo- Uwani local government area of Enugu state.

Saturday Sun gathered that the suspect simply identified as Mohammed Zure was initially arrested by the police because of his connection with some suspected kidnappers in the state.

According to a reliable source in the state command, Mohammed was granted bail after the prime suspect in the kidnap case for which he was nabbed was arrested. “He was granted bail and because he needed someone to take him on bail, the investigating officer decided to switch on his phone. Out of curiosity, he decided to go through the content of the phone. It was in the process that he discovered horrible video clips of a murder scene.

“Everything changed immediately and he was taken back to the interrogation room. He later confessed that he was the one who took the video while they were slaughtering one of the victims during the Enugu killings. In the video, you could hear him shouting and saying in Hausa ‘I have killed you now. You think that you can kill Fulani herdsmen and go free’. He personally took the picture to show his family members that he was actually successful and participated in the killings”, the police source stated.

According to the source, Mohammed confessed that they were more than 100 Fulani herdsmen who came for the attack. “He confessed that they were more than 100 and were selected from differ­ent states especially from Taraba , Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa , Kastina , Niger and Kaduna states. He claimed that the people of Nimbo had killed so many of their people in the past and government did not do anything about it. He claimed that they also reported severally to Nimbo elders but they refused to investigate, that was why they decided to retaliate.”

Mohammed, it was further gathered, told the police that the Fulani are so united that whatever affects an individual is their problem. “He alleged that their people in Nimbo shared Kolanut to all cattle rearers across the country. What it signifies is that there is going to be an attack and everyone should send representatives to support them. He alleged that this is their custom and has been existing. He was nominated to join them because he was born and raised in Enugu by his father who is also a herdsman. Two days before the attack, they all gathered in a community in Kogi and perfected how they would execute the attack

http://sunnewsonline.com/enugu-massacre-planned-in-kogi-suspect-confesses/
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
boooohari was a mistake, he is a big full lipsrsealed
all scammm

It never happened
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
Another scam

Igbo keep killing each other
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by peaceuntous: 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
all scammm

It never happened

Mr man, on the day you will die in the hands of violent people, as your family is crying, maybe others will be saying, its a scam. It never happend.

Just read this below

Mr Man, what have you to say to this evidence again below. Someone, a fulani herdmen, arrested, aand confessed. HE CONFESSED TO KILLING PEOPLE. IS HE NOT A FULANI? DID HE NOT KILL PEOPLE. WAS HE NOT ARRESTED BY THE POLICE, ACCIDENTWLLY FOR THAT MATTER. READ IT. READ THE CONFESSION BELOW. I HAVE MORE EVIDENÇE FOR YOU. BUT I WONT WASTE MORE TIME ON YOU. I AM CALLING ON ALL PEOPLE FROM EAST, WEST, SOUTH, AND NORTH CNTRAL OF NIGERIA TO JOIN THE BOYCOTT OF ALL BEEF PRODUCTS. THAT WILL EVEN BE GOOD FOR POULTRY AND FISH FARMERS HO AREE PEACEFUL. FULANIS CAN GO INTO THAT BUSINESS AS WELL. I AM NOT AGAINST FULANI. I AM FOR PEACE. BUT I AM AGAISNT THE MURDER, RAPE AND MAIMING OF INNOCET CITIZENS

By CHIZOBA IKENWA and EMMAUEL ADEYEMI, Lokoja
KOGI State Police Command now has in its custody, one of the sus­pected herdsmen who participated in the recent massacre of more than 48 persons in Nimbo community, Uzo- Uwani local government area of Enugu state.

Saturday Sun gathered that the suspect simply identified as Mohammed Zure was initially arrested by the police because of his connection with some suspected kidnappers in the state.

According to a reliable source in the state command, Mohammed was granted bail after the prime suspect in the kidnap case for which he was nabbed was arrested. “He was granted bail and because he needed someone to take him on bail, the investigating officer decided to switch on his phone. Out of curiosity, he decided to go through the content of the phone. It was in the process that he discovered horrible video clips of a murder scene.

“Everything changed immediately and he was taken back to the interrogation room. He later confessed that he was the one who took the video while they were slaughtering one of the victims during the Enugu killings. In the video, you could hear him shouting and saying in Hausa ‘I have killed you now. You think that you can kill Fulani herdsmen and go free’. He personally took the picture to show his family members that he was actually successful and participated in the killings”, the police source stated.

According to the source, Mohammed confessed that they were more than 100 Fulani herdsmen who came for the attack. “He confessed that they were more than 100 and were selected from differ­ent states especially from Taraba , Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa , Kastina , Niger and Kaduna states. He claimed that the people of Nimbo had killed so many of their people in the past and government did not do anything about it. He claimed that they also reported severally to Nimbo elders but they refused to investigate, that was why they decided to retaliate.”

Mohammed, it was further gathered, told the police that the Fulani are so united that whatever affects an individual is their problem. “He alleged that their people in Nimbo shared Kolanut to all cattle rearers across the country. What it signifies is that there is going to be an attack and everyone should send representatives to support them. He alleged that this is their custom and has been existing. He was nominated to join them because he was born and raised in Enugu by his father who is also a herdsman. Two days before the attack, they all gathered in a community in Kogi and perfected how they would execute the attack

http://sunnewsonline.com/enugu-massacre-planned-in-kogi-suspect-confesses/
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
First they said it can never happen in Igboland

After the Enugu showdown they said it can never happen in anambra. Now it's on.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by omenka(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

i read that news yesterday on vanguard.
I went searching for the link for online vanguard. I can see that peaceuntous has answered you. but here, i have the link for you now.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/anambra-community-raises-alarm-herdsmen-invasion-destruction-properties/

So you dont have to leave your house looking for the vanguard of yesterday. I am happy with your question. You wanted better proof. You are a better person than those who sit in their house and laugh at victims of fulani herdsmen, thinking it will never come to them.
I AM NEITHER PRO BUHARI, NOT ANTI BUHARI. I AM ONENIGERIAONLY IF THERE WILL BE PEACE. BUHARI DOES NOT FEED ME. JONATHAN NEVER FED ME. I WANT GOOD RULERS. SIMPLE
I beg you in the name of God, tell me the truth, do you honestly believe 500 armed men invaded a community as reported in whichever source?? Haba!! Some people who could swear chibok was a "scam" believe this is true yet they say we play politics with everything!!

PDP ruled for 16 years, we endured in the opposition, and didn't spread these kind of potentially destabilising lies. Why does it appear PDP and her supporters are willing to burn this country to the ground just to get back in 2019?? When they do, are they gonna rule over her ashes?? What manner of hatred is this?? Is this the first time someone would lose an election??

These things are just so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
omenka:
I beg you in the name of God, tell me the truth, do you honestly believe 500 armed men invaded a community as reported in whichever source?? Haba!! Some people who could swear chibok was a "scam" believe this is true yet they say we play politics with everything!!

PDP ruled for 16 years, we endured in the opposition, and didn't spread these kind of potentially destabilising lies. Why does it appear PDP and her supporters are willing to burn this country to the ground just to get back in 2019?? When they do, are they gonna rule over her ashes?? What manner of hatred is this?? Is this the first time someone would lose an election??

These things are just so disgusting.

YOU ASKED FOR A SOURCE, IT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU
NOW YOU TURN AROUND AND SAY IT IS A LIE

ALL TIV PEOPLE ARE LYING
ALL IDOMAS ARE LYING
OLU FALAE IS LYING
NIMBO PEOPLE ARE LYING
THE AWGU PEOPLE IN ENUGU STATE ARE ALSO LYING
EDO PEOPLE ARE LYING
ONLY YOU, OMENKA IS SAYING THE TRUTH. ABI?

ONLY YOU OMENKA IS SAYING THE TRUTH. YOU STAY IN YOUR HOUSE, AND TYPE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO.

THE Yorubas AND IGBOS ARE NEVER TOGETHER POLITICALLY. THEY DIDNT VOTE TOGETHER LAST TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JOIN TOGETHER TO LIE NOW

THE TIVS AND IDOMAS VOTED APC LAST TIME. THEY ALL VOTED BUHARI. WHY WOULD THEY BE LYING AGAINST HIM

FULANI HAS MURDERED PEOPLE EVEN IN THE VILLAGE OF THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE, ORTOM
HE GAVE A PRESS STATEMENT. SO HE TOO IS LYING

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by babadee1(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
boooohari was a mistake, he is a big full lipsrsealed

This Fulani herdsmen wahala didn't just start today. Please tell us what your hero GEJ did about the problem.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

sO YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE FULANIS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE SAID CHIBOK WAS SCAM. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM.

ITS A PITY. THAT SOME PEOPLE PLAYED POLITICS WITH BOKOHARAM DOESNT MAKE YOUR PLAYING POLITICS WITH FULANI HERDMEN RIGHT.

JOIN THE MOVEMENT FOR PEACE. JOIN THE PEOPLE WHO CALL ALL EVIL WHAT IT REALLY IS. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN, IN YOUR NAME AND IN THE NAME OF YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, WORK TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER

EVIL IN ANY FORM IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA SHOULD BE CONDEMNED. BE IT BOKO HARAM, FULANI, WHATEVER, EVIL IS EVIL
take your sermon to those who play politics with human lives.

Someone woke up and say suffering of over 350 innocent girl is a scam and your kinsmen agree.. So you want me to pity your kinsmen when it's their turn to cry abi..

Abeg swerve.
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by omenka(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

YOU ASKED FOR A SOURCE, IT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU
NOW YOU TURN AROUND AND SAY IT IS A LIE

ALL TIV PEOPLE ARE LYING
ALL IDOMAS ARE LYING
OLU FALAE IS LYING
NIMBO PEOPLE ARE LYING
THE AWGU PEOPLE IN ENUGU STATE ARE ALSO LYING
EDO PEOPLE ARE LYING
ONLY YOU, OMENKA IS SAYING THE TRUTH. ABI?

ONLY YOU OMENKA IS SAYING THE TRUTH. YOU STAY IN YOUR HOUSE, AND TYPE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO.

THE Yorubas AND IGBOS ARE NEVER TOGETHER POLITICALLY. THEY DIDNT VOTE TOGETHER LAST TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JOIN TOGETHER TO LIE NOW

THE TIVS AND IDOMAS VOTED APC LAST TIME. THEY ALL VOTED BUHARI. WHY WOULD THEY BE LYING AGAINST HIM

FULANI HAS MURDERED PEOPLE EVEN IN THE VILLAGE OF THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE, ORTOM
HE GAVE A PRESS STATEMENT. SO HE TOO IS LYING

"I am neither against Buhari or in support of him" he said.

Dude, accept my sincere apologies for attempting to reason with you. It will NEVER happen again. I am so so sorry.

Bye...
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 3:15pm On May 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
take your sermon to those who play politics with human lives.

Someone woke up and say suffering of over 350 innocent girl is a scam and your kinsmen agree.. So you want me to pity your kinsmen when it's their turn to cry abi..

Abeg swerve.

you do not even know where i am from. You do not even know if i am fulani, but one who does not support the killing of innocent people. you just don not know. I AM NOT FOR ANY TRIBE. I JUST DO NOT WANT WHAT HAPPENED IN RWANDA AND BURUNDI TO HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE

AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IN RWANDA, THE HUTUS KILLED THE TUTSIS. BUT NOW, THE TUTSIS ARE IN POWER. THEY CAN DECIDE TO KILL THE HUTUS.

NO ONE HAS MONOPOLY OVER VIOLENCE. NOT EVEN THE FULANI HERDMEN. IF THEY DO NOT STOP, NIGERIA MIGHT EXPERIENCE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR. MAYBE I SHOULD STOP HERE. FOR IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY CIVIL VIOLENCE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT JUST BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE, AT THE WRONG TIME, WILL LEAD TO YOUR DEATH. EVEN IF YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONES CARRYING OUT THE VIOLENCE
you have just revealed your true colour
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
omenka:
"I am neither against Buhari or in support of him" he said.

Dude, accept my sincere apologies for attempting to reason with you. It will NEVER happen again. I am so so sorry.

Bye...
WHY DONT YOU BRING YOUR EVIDENCE TO CONTRADICT WHAT I AM SAYING.

SO GOVERNOR ORTOM OF BENUE STATE, AN APC GOVERNOR, IS LYING THAT FULANI KILLED PEOPLE IN HIS VILLAGE. ANSWER MY QUESTION. DONT RUN AWAY. BRING YOUR EVIDENCE

YOU SAID AGATU PEOPLE ARE LYING. BRING YOUR EVIDENCE. I HAVE SHOWN YOU SERIES OF EVIDENCE. INCLUDING FROM THE POLICE. CONTRADICT IT
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 20, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

you do not even know where i am from. You do not even know if i am fulani, but one who does not support the killing of innocent people. you just don not know. I AM NOT FOR ANY TRIBE. I JUST DO NOT WANT WHAT HAPPENED IN RWANDA AND BURUNDI TO HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE

AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IN RWANDA, THE HUTUS KILLED THE TUTSIS. BUT NOW, THE TUTSIS ARE IN POWER. THEY CAN DECIDE TO KILL THE HUTUS.

NO ONE HAS MONOPOLY OVER VIOLENCE. NOT EVEN THE FULANI HERDMEN. IF THEY DO NOT STOP, NIGERIA MIGHT EXPERIENCE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR. MAYBE I SHOULD STOP HERE. FOR IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY CIVIL VIOLENCE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT JUST BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE, AT THE WRONG TIME, WILL LEAD TO YOUR DEATH. EVEN IF YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONES CARRYING OUT THE VIOLENCE
you have just revealed your true colour
gimme a break from your wailing will ya? wink

No one has monopoly of rubbish talk and hypocrisy....

Fulani herdsmen attacking iboland is just a script .. Its all a scam to deceive gullible ibos to hate buhari more... Only a foolll will believe 0.01% fulani hherdsmen is turning iboland to a cattle ranch.
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
gimme a break from your wailing will ya? wink

No one has monopoly of rubbish talk and hypocrisy....

Fulani herdsmen attacking iboland is just a script .. Its all a scam to deceive gullible ibos to hate buhari more... Only a foolll will believe 0.01% fulani hherdsmen is turning iboland to a cattle ranch.

IGBOS DID NOT VOTE BUHARI. SO NO NEED FOR THEM TO USE FULANI HERDMEN TO TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES HATE BUHARI. NO NEED AT ALL

YOUR CLAIM HAS NO MERIT. COME UP WITH ANOTHER LIE OR ANOTHER PROPAGANDA PLS.

IF YOU LIKE DO 2015 ELECTION ONE HUNDRED TIMES, IGBOS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI. IJAWS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI, ITSEKIRIS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI. ALL SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI.
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

IGBOS DID NOT VOTE BUHARI. SO NO NEED FOR THEM TO USE FULANI HERDMEN TO TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES HATE BUHARI. NO NEED AT ALL

YOUR CLAIM HAS NO MERIT. COME UP WITH ANOTHER LIE OR ANOTHER PROPAGANDA PLS.

IF YOU LIKE DO 2015 ELECTION ONE HUNDRED TIMES, IGBOS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI. IJAWS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI, ITSEKIRIS WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI. ALL SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI.
yawnzzz.. Same way north will never vote Jonathan or any Igbo man dead or alive tongue

Your post is a scam simple grin
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by hardcorevin(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
peaceuntous:
Anambra community raises alarm over herdsmen invasion, destruction of properties
News By: Abiodun Thursday, May
By Nwabueze Okonkwo

ONITSHA-Villagers of Aboji Akanano of Oba, a community in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State have raised alarm over what they termed a systematic invasion of the area and attendant destruction of their farm crops, streams and installed water tanks, by those they identified as Fulani herdsmen and their cows.

Chairman of the village, Nze Dozie Nweke, who disclosed this to newsmen in his residence, said the herdsmen, armed with AK-47 rifles and other sophisticated weapons and numbering up to 500, usually invade Oba community with their cows from nowhere by1a.m.and operate freely till about3a.m.before leaving, after wreaking havoc on their farmland.

Nweke disclosed that the herdsmen had, on a number of occasions, came to a compound with a water tank and opened the taps for their cows to drink to their satisfaction, until the entire tank would become empty before they leave.

He added that on one occasion, the owner of the compound was around and when he asked who they were, their reply to the owner was 'shut up' and the next thing they did was to open fire in his direction.

Begs Buhari

According to Nweke, "we want these herdsmen to stop harassing us.They threaten our people at the wee hours and forcefully occupy any isolated area from where they will invade our streams and farmland with their cattle and if any one protests, they will shoot at him with their guns.

"We do not want to authorise our youths to attack the herdsmen. Government should assist us to tell President Muhammadu Buhari to call his men to order before it degenerates into a bloody battle.

"The herdsmen are boasting that Buhari is their brother and that there is no shaking. They enter our farmland and destroy everything."

Source: http://nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?http://odili.net/news/source/2016/may/19/829.html

hahahahahahah..by 3 Yrs to go,we will all be finished......Ok oooo,its the changed u guys voted for,so sit back and enjoy it....
ladyF hope u voted for change
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by ladyF(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
hardcorevin:

hahahahahahah..by 3 Yrs to go,we will all be finished......Ok oooo,its the changed u guys voted for,so sit back and enjoy it....
ladyF hope u voted for change
You wanted us to continue with fake transformation? grin
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by nd07(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2016
fiizznation:
You guys should better stop deceiving yourselves with this "invincible herdsmen" stories. Listen to this cheap lie -"About 500 herdsmen with AK47s were operating freely from 1am - 3am"; Is this some kind of joke or what? Well even the "invincible Fulani herdsmen" that attacked nimbo community was a capital lie. Till date, no arrest was made and a single Fulani cow was not spotted around that nimbo uzo community.

You guys should keep on terrorizing yourselves and at the same time blaming the "invincible Fulani herdsmen" for all I care

your stupid propaganda is a failure Zombie.
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by futurewise11(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
fiizznation:
You guys should better stop deceiving yourselves with this "invincible herdsmen" stories. Listen to this cheap lie -"About 500 herdsmen with AK47s were operating freely from 1am - 3am"; Is this some kind of joke or what? Well even the "invincible Fulani herdsmen" that attacked nimbo community was a capital lie. Till date, no arrest was made and a single Fulani cow was not spotted around that nimbo uzo community.

You guys should keep on terrorizing yourselves and at the same time blaming the "invincible Fulani herdsmen" for all I care

Shame on you and your blood thirsty brothers.Is this not repugnant to your thinking cap?
Someone pointly calls for a government protection and you are typing with your anus...Odensin
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by peaceuntous: 7:37pm On May 20, 2016
futurewise11:

Shame on you and your blood thirsty brothers.Is this not repugnant to your thinking cap?
Someone pointly calls for a government protection and you are typing with your anus...Odensin

Tell him pls
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by fiizznation: 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
futurewise11:

Çc: mynd44, lalasticlala, seun
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by citizenY(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
People should stop posting lies. It is a bad omen to wish your comnunity bad.

@post... Na so Warri talk, where dem dey today?
Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by druboon404: 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

Re: Fulani Invade Anamabra State With Ak47s by futurewise11(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2016
fiizznation:
Çc: mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

So you are pained right? But its ok for you to insult other people who counter your blood sucking Ideology and hypocrasy....Takulla

(1) (2) (Reply)

New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night / BIAFRA: Don't Be Shocked If You Wake Up On May30th And Hear This Broadcast / Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.