Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. (113147 Views)

Celebrities You Don't Know Were From Kwara State(pics) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EDUECO(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2016
sandraokosun1:
op said somewhere she doesnt want politicians
Is Enahi that invented the word celebrity? You're hyper controversial!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by sandraokosun1: 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
EDUECO:
Awolowo is the opposite of both Obasanjo and Tinubu in the South West part of Nigeria,just like Enahoro is the opposite of Anenih in Edo state! Obasanjo and Tinubu are both vilified in their place of origin!
its ok, lets end it so no derail
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Moborlarh(f): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Why should we follow you? What special thing do you have to offer aside pvssy?

Fruity Events and Decoration.
We are Experts in all kinds of Decorations, Cakes, Beads, bridal makeup. Facebook.com/oriola.omobola.
Instagram @fruity_e_d
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Mimido2(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
proudly Edo grin
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by banky222: 11:07pm On May 20, 2016
wayodude:

Hahahah no be lie cheesy

Even messi has Edo roots...lol
. Thanks very much Ahmed Musa's mum is from Afuze in Edo state his father is from Borno state . He is half Edo. na google tell me too.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Someone s forming familiarity lipsrsealed
Don't mind them. If he was an odd figure,will they still associate themselves with him?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EazyMoh(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2016
9ja4show:

It's just a common language, ask an English man why he speaks spanish
Yoruba is common Language, In Lagos ba? Because it's not even the most spoken language in Nigeria not to talk of WA nor Africa. So think again.
*modified I didn't see the second sentence. Ask English man why he speaks spanish. Guy seriosly?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by banky222: 11:11pm On May 20, 2016
sandraokosun1:
that dude is hausa not edo
. you are right beautiful sister. his mum is Edo though.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by bokohalal(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2016
wayodude:

Where is the name Ikpeba from, isoko?
His retired military officer uncle lived in my neighborhood around Uwasota, Ugbowo, in Benin City. I believe that the name is of Isoko origin. It is not Edo .

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Eddufy(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2016
Eddufy..Proud esan boy repping Lagos. I was shocked to see cynthia morgan n moet abebe on d list. #Edo4life

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by agborodun: 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
Fashek was born in Benin City to an Edo mother and a Yoruba father, but identifies mainly with his Benin roots. Various translations of his name Fasheke (Ifa-kii-she-eke) include "high priest who does not lie"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majek_Fashek

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by coachwilcox(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
I hate bini girls. Ishan I can manage but bini!!!! God forbid.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by bokohalal(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
coachwilcox:

Time to leave this thread for sucklings. And it is a hot Friday evening in,Torontooooo!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
I was joking with the moniker smiley
EverestdeBliu:
Don't mind them. If he was an odd figure,will they still associate themselves with him?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by 9ja4show: 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
EazyMoh:

Yoruba is common Language, In Lagos ba? Because it's not even the most spoken language in Nigeria not to talk of WA nor Africa. So think again.
*modified I didn't see the second sentence. Ask English man why he speaks spanish. Guy seriosly?

I swear dem don use u do money long time...what's not common in any language? The ability for a Spanish man to speak English makes it common..My friend you better use your head oh

FYI: Yoruba is mostly spoken in the western part of Nigeria; just like engish is mostly spoken in the UK. Get over yourself menh
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by banky222: 11:19pm On May 20, 2016
coachwilcox:
on behalf of my Bini and Ishan sisters , we reject and refuse you. Try a Yoruba woman. good luck

11 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by horlabiyi(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2016
So because someone appears on TV makes her a celebrity.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EDUECO(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
coachwilcox:
coachwilcox,what tribe are you from?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by 9ja4show: 11:23pm On May 20, 2016
coachwilcox:

You have been rejected by your own people and you want to try Edo, on behalf of all the Edo people. .I gladly recommend You to try igbo

Over to igbos

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Masterclass32: 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
Impressive.
Great people, great state.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by RexTramadol1: 11:37pm On May 20, 2016
I hate Edo people

Cos their governor is Ugly grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EazyMoh(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2016
9ja4show:

I swear dem don use u do money long time...what's not common in any language? The ability for a Spanish man to speak English makes it common..My friend you better use your head oh

FYI: Yoruba is mostly spoken in the western part of Nigeria; just like engish is mostly spoken in the UK. Get over yourself menh
Guy don't disgrace yourself! You put it the other way round. "...why English man speaks spanish" instead of why Spanish speaks English. Accept your mistake there.
As regards to the Language rank here is a prove
http://answersafrica.com/12-most-widely-spoken-african-languages.html
https://www.nairaland.com/901689/top-10-most-spoken-languages
Go knock yourself out!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Lanceslot(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:
Singer Maheeder
She's a 'nudist' not a singer.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 11:44pm On May 20, 2016
Edoblakky:
Sorry to burst you bubble Enahi, Sophie Bob-Okonedo is actually an urhobo from Delta state. I'm a family friend of theirs though I'm from Edo. Some Delta names are copied from Edo.
Sophie Okonedo is from Edo not Delta,stop claiming others as yours.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
RexTramadol1:
I hate Edo people

Cos their governor is Ugly grin grin grin
We hate you too idiot!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Clinton207: 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
E-grace,Gospel artist,from Benin city,Edo State.

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by ever811(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2016
a beg tomorrow no forget to open trend for mad men and women wey from Edo..no be only rich celebrities we go dey identify with ...thank u..eheeen start with Cynthia Morgan, she follow for mad women who are from Edo .
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 11:53pm On May 20, 2016
Lol useless people hating on this thread because its an Edo one. One idiot mention Anini I hope you are not from that drug dealing tribe or from any state we all know their issuse. Enahi edit that Maheeda she has never claim Edo and i read on some blog claiming she is from Delta and we dont want her abeg.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 12:02am On May 21, 2016
coachwilcox:
Read the topic again? Why do some nigerians like to feel important by claiming they won't date this tribe or that tribe? Like seriously who cares and who will it help if you do or don't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Shym3xx: 12:05am On May 21, 2016
martha89:
Read the topic again? Why do some nigerians like to feel important by claiming they won't date this tribe or that tribe? Like seriously who cares and who will it help if you do or don't

Don't mind the clown, Martha Stewart. All black chics regardless of shade, nationality, and tribe are there to be dated and made to squirt. grin

Err, when are you going to post ya pic tho? Wanna see all the goody goodies you're hiding. tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by inme: 12:25am On May 21, 2016
Gino Nigeria rapper is from Edo state

Sossick music producer and a musician
Sossick produced Dagreen last album.

There's:
Slizzy E
Black IQ
Rayce

Sunny Irabor media mogul and his wife
Betty Irabor owner of Genevieve magazine

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 21, 2016
Enahi:
Oh my God this guy is so handsome thanx Shymexx, I am tripping already.

Anthony Ogogo British Boxer

Haha a combination of Esan and European genes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Omashola's AMVCA 2020 Skull Dress Against Coronavirus Got People Talking (photos / Leo Edochie: Yul Edochie Shows Off His First Elder Brother - Check Picture / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.