Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him (40095 Views)

Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Nobody: 11:28am On May 20, 2016
Davido may be having internal issues with his gang.

Yesterday, the ‘Aye’ singer took to his Snapchat to reveal that yet-to-be-identified members of his team are beginning to steal his money, and this comes just a day after he posted yet another photo of wads of dollars on the platform.

“Oh lord, keep me calm,” Davido wrote on Snapchat yesterday, adding, “they [are] stealing my money now.” However, he did not reveal any names.

This comes as a surprise especially because the HKN gang boss never fails in plunging incredulous amount of money just to buy lavish presents for his team. In April, after he bagged the N100 million-Pepsi deal, he revealed he went diamond shopping for each member of his team, and this was weeks after he had gifted each person a Rolex President wristwatches, valuing at least $8,000 (N1.5m) each.

And so, who will be stealing from Davido? Knowing how he outed his cousin B-Red for being jealous of Mayor Kun, we guess it won’t be long before he spills it all.

Credit: http://lifedrama.com.ng/davido-reveals-they-are-stealing-from-him/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Gmajor(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Ppl like davido, when there ain't enough drama in their lives the go abt creating drama

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
oga oo.... dis another beef coming oo

see this:: MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data
Plans http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/mtn-confirms-removal-of-night-data-plans.html?m=0
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by MRNipples(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
This is what happens when u have talentless, fat bread that is soak in a bowl of water as your gang, they wnt release a hit and make their money, they will keep doing security guards for u to steal ur money. davido better sign artists like Adekunle gold, vector, viktoh and even kiss daniel make his label the new mohits and drop all this fat beefs.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Airforce1(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
honestly I got nothing to say

Walks out of thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by goldbim(f): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
That's what happens when you have lazy people around you..not like all of them are talented..he needs to separate the chaff from the wheat else they'l keep stealing from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Ayodejioak(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by rawtouch: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
davido don't worry ifa will disgrace that person for you let me reach Ogbomosho first.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Igwe007(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Yimu
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by konflems: 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Wonderful Davido, oni reason
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Attention seeker... always want to be on the news, if i was in your crew.. i will weep and ask God why me!!

You just ran your crew through the mud

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Amiee99(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2016
Make Davido sign me
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Hillzy(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2016
Davido why always u? Dis nigga is becoming to lousy for my liking

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by TrollTrap: 4:13pm On May 20, 2016
Has to be the light skin one, Bread grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by udyheart01(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
Bleep Boy
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by BiggerBangs: 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
angry
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by ettaetta(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
DAT na normal thing na. boys must chop from oga
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Kufie(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
LOL! WHat is wrong with this small boy?
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by banme1(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2016
Hand them over to the police then.
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Chidex2442(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2016
Chai..... Don't tell us call 911 nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Lilchilz(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2016
My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching
for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he
was looking for. He got so worried about the phone
and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was
also high, decided to join him in the search.

After 45
minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back,
I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended
the call and continued in the search for the phone he
just answered a call with. After a while, he then
decided to use the same phone to call his line and
when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the
person wey thief am, don off am ..

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2016
Gmajor:
Ppl like davido, when there ain't enough drama in their lives the go abt creating drama
Seems you know him too well. grin
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by EzeeBookings(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2016
Ok seen
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by 20bc(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
Davido move joor, fuel subsidy palava nor reach your side, in case e nor reach your side e reach your boys side. They need to do the needful to survive this hard times....♣♣♣
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by MadCow1: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Dunexxx(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
funny.

lmao!
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by niggaz4life: 4:18pm On May 20, 2016
Airforce1:
honestly I got nothing to say

Walks out of thread.
nigga you already said something

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
Na dia wahala be dat so nothing con-sign me
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by encryptjay(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
Yawns

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by gen2briz(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
Kindly inform EFCC.
Re: Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
sekere Davido...over-sekere crew...
*walk out...MEng on my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.