Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. (573 Views)

I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by miniziter(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2016
My girl called me some weeks after splitting our relationship (due to tribal issue we had with the parents) that her period was missing. Although, we've agreed to quit th relationship amicably but I can't just but accept responsibility for it. Before she told me about it, she has run to different places so she can flush it but they warn her never to do so that the baby is not ordinary. Now she has lost the fetus at 5months old. The most painful part of the story is that everybody in both falimies are aware and we're already getting set for our marriage. This world can sometimes be crazy.
Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by falconey(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2016
reproduce and repossess

2 Likes

Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by donbenedict(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
U better begin to fast and pray God gvs u another child.
Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by naijaboiy: 11:36am On May 20, 2016
If I say I understand this your story let ASUU call off the strike
Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by obiorathesubtle: 11:46am On May 20, 2016
miniziter:
My girl called me some weeks after splitting our relationship (due to tribal issue we had with the parents) that her period is missing. Although, we've agreed to quit th relationship amicably but I can't just but accept responsibility for it. Before she told me about it, she has run to different places so she can flush it but they warn her never to do so that the baby is not ordinary. Now she has lost the fetus at 5months old. The most painful part of the story is that everybody in both falimies are aware and we're already getting set for our marriage. This world can sometimes be crazy at you.
undecided where did she kept it!??

1 Like

Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by Gmajor(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided where did she kept it!??
keep
Re: She Had A Miscarriage 5months After Warning Her Not To Abort It. by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On May 20, 2016
Gmajor:
keep
undecided aint nobody gat time for good English when Falz says kept man..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lovely Treat For Two This Weekend (democracy Public Holiday) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Raped Right Before You? (See Some Thoughts) / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.