Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped (13040 Views)

Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday / Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds / Elumelu - "My Mother Was Kidnapped After I Signed Fertiliser Plant Deal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by bros1234(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
I just started writing the story for the movie. Its titled, Lost And Found or I can still change it to, lost but found

Please marketers apply in persons
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by iammodel(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
I wonder why some people keep making fun of other people's predicament. well, i think it's naija way of doing things anyway.
thank God for the release of the Actor,after all.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by Uchejoseph: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
I heard that he did not pay any money for his release nna militant don dey change o
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by sjeezy8: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2009
they should have used him for juju, what does he mean they should desists from kidnapping Actors and entertainer?

LOL he is their father abi no worries ever one else will be getting kidnapped except for entertainers and actors

stupid fellow
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by oge4real(f): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2009
I dont believe what Pete is saying at all. So he means those boys killed 3 people and kidnaped him just to make a point? he is really underating the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by chyk91(m): 2:14am On Aug 20, 2009
thank God he is safe, but i hope he is not lying about the ransom.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by chiogo(f): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2009
LOL@ lubricating his system.
I love Pete Edochie. grin cheesy he's too funny.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by winta2007(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2009
Welcome bak d lion.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by ayusman16(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
I kinda find it hard 2 believe his story. Seems lik a movie he wld av acted in and display ow it will run and end. He is just trying 2 gain sympathisers 2 God knws wat.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by CY09: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
am sure dey gave him a lot of tombo!
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by 3kay945(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
the man wil spend donkey years if the ransom re nt met, afterall, the weak police can never location their hideout, cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by Nezan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
the man is safely back, I think that is what matters most-ransom or no ransom.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by beefblaze(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
I really find it very difficult believing this address undecided undecided

“ We are all happy that Chief Pete Edochie has finally regained his freedom. In fact, my happiness knows no bound. We also want to immensely thank all those that supported us in ensuring that Chief regained his freedom this soon without any harm. What this means is that Anambra is still safe for movie people or anybody to come and do business or live in. We thank God for everything.”

NB: If & only if you've got the money to pay for kidnappers and later condone with the police to reverse eventual facts, wink
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by ayusman16(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2009
Maybe he is trying to get a story line for a new movie. Something that would be tagged "a true life story". Nigerians na wao!
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by zmurda(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2009
Its the Stockhom Syndrom, grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by emmydee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
press sef dey lie. na wa o. we all know money was paid, why cant u say d truth for once?
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by chibaby5(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2009
wow! he payed nothing. . .nw hez 1 lucky man!. . . but i heard he payed 50million tho undecided
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by Osi4real1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2009
We thank God
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by TheSeeker(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2009
I think Pete was warned not to disclose what ever went down during the bargains and negotiations. That's what's going on here. He couldn't have been released for free, unless bail is now free at Nigerian police stations.
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by Iegenti(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2009
mehn those kidnappers must have become proverbs themselves by now,
cos i trust OKONKWO him go don finish them with him proverbs.
that one sef go follow 4 wetin make dem quick release am. lol
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by MrCartha: 3:47am On Dec 05, 2009
Abeg make Pete Edochie go sit down! Na when run never start na im woman dey carry breast for hand. If not how kidnappers go carry u and u go say u dey wire beer for dem hand. Abeg EFCC, make una investigate dat to see if he no go hide for one joint come dey talk say dem kidnap am angry angry angry
Re: Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2010
Poster, Are you sure Pete Edochie said this? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.