Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? (2706 Views)

Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Princeojua(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
Ever since I started dating my girlfriend back 2014 till date. All the side chicks that I wanted to cash all turned me down with no reason.
That has caused me to raise a little quarrel with her, to see if any babe i approach will give me a positive feedback. Behold, it's getting worst. A babe will give me her number but not pick my calls, some will tell me they are dating already, some will tell me they didn't come to school to date but to study, some will say let them think about it. I wasn't like this before, I can remember far back 2010 to 2014. All the girls I approach reply with YES I Luv U, Yes I will date U, yes u re my dreamed man, yes I luv U even before you approach me.
Don't you think my girl is possess?
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by vizkiz: 12:21pm On May 20, 2016
No she is not, it's just that you need to keep pour annoiting oil inside the vegetable she cooks for you... I wouldn't say more. I speak in parables grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by MRNipples(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
OBOY U NEED TO VISIT TB JOSHUA.
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by geesilver(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2016
We need to consult ifa for ur case.......girls of nowadays no dey smile anymore
OP are u sure all those girls u met are not nairalanders?
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Princeojua(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
No she is not, it's just that you need to keep pour annoiting oil inside the vegetable she cooks for you... I wouldn't say more. I speak in parables grin
how did you know she really cooked vegetable for me? truly she cooked soup for me but just once.

1 Like

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by geesilver(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2016
OP u no get cars money u no be yeyebrity. And u want woman to follow u, how u go do am?

1 Like

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by iceberylin(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
THIS IS LITTLE.. I WAS HITTING ON A GIRL, FINALLY GOT HER ON MY FOAM ONLY FOR HER TO WAKE ME @ MID NIGHT SHOUTING ''PLEASE DONT KILL HIM" HER EX IS DEAD... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'M AVOIDING HER LIKE ANYTHING...

3 Likes

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Princeojua(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
geesilver:
We need to consult ifa for ur case.......girls of nowadays no dey smile anymore
OP are u sure all those girls u met are not nairalanders?
I don't know oo, maybe they are.
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Mafking(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
Guy check your post.... It may be your English that is possessed!!
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by geesilver(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
OP u no get cars money u no be yeyebrity. And u want woman to follow u, how u go do am?k
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by geesilver(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2016
Princeojua:
I don't know oo, maybe they are.
Na only seun lala and mynd44 dem dey folow
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Princeojua(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
Mafking:
Guy check your post.... It may be your English that is possessed!!
Omo, leave English. na Nairaland we dey no be essay competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by PunkyV(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, dont blame the poor girl for your outdated "game" grin Maybe they're just smelling your BS or maybe it's God, the angels or the tooth fairy that's causing them to turn you down. You have a GF already, what more do you want?
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by obiorathesubtle: 12:42pm On May 20, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by slyrone(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2016
op I suspect that you ve mouth ordour, tagged with body ordour too. my advice: no let TomTom dey finish for ya pocket. thank me later
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Whitneysoma(f): 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
Mayb u ugly dahz y
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by makydebbie(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Mayb u ugly dahz y
define ugly..
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by makydebbie(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2016
this write up is funny...op maybe you are asking the wrong set of girls
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by benedict100(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Mayb u ugly dahz y
u fine?see as ur collar bone be lyk plank...mtcheww
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by benedict100(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
this write up is funny...op maybe you are asking the wrong set of girls
help me tell am.....
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by makydebbie(f): 2:49pm On May 20, 2016
benedict100:
help me tell am.....
brother mii..i don tell am
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by halfricanadian(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2016
grin op has entered one chance

Op has chop efo riro
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by halfricanadian(f): 2:52pm On May 20, 2016
grin op has entered one chance

Op has chop efo riro.
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Whitneysoma(f): 5:11pm On May 20, 2016
benedict100:

u fine?see as ur collar bone be lyk plank...mtcheww
At leasr i gada moral upload my picx
Up load urs
Senseles slowpoke
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by Mafking(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
Princeojua:
Omo, leave English. na Nairaland we dey no be essay competition.
Lol... You're right

Baba dey jeniffer dey go jhor
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by vicstar(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2016
Princeojua:
Ever since I started dating my girlfriend back 2014 till date. All the side chicks that I wanted to cash all turned me down with no reason.
That has caused me to raise a little quarrel with her, to see if any babe i approach will give me a positive feedback. Behold, it's getting worst. A babe will give me her number but not pick my calls, some will tell me they are dating already, some will tell me they didn't come to school to date but to study, some will say let them think about it. I wasn't like this before, I can remember far back 2010 to 2014. All the girls I approach reply with YES I Luv U, Yes I will date U, yes u re my dreamed man, yes I luv U even before you approach me.
Don't you think my girl is possess?

in falz voice: eez ah one shance !! grin grin

Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by peter(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2016
Princeojua:
how did you know she really cooked vegetable for me? truly she cooked soup for me but just once.

The soup and vegetable ...all join...visit IFA priest soon bro
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by AceDomino(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2016
You re in OYO TOWNSHIP
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by AceDomino(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2016
You re in OYO TOWNSHIP

Paddy in, OYO LOWA
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by dastroud(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2016
grin grin lol op u don jam wetin pass yhu
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by adegunwa4real(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
Whitneysoma:

At leasr i gada moral upload my picx
Up load urs
Senseles slowpoke
shocked

shocked shocked Jesu! U fine o...but why is your breast not big na? undecided sad angry
Re: This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? by slyrone(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
Whitneysoma:
At leasr i gada moral upload my picx Up load urs Senseles slowpoke
u get Edo nose. woman you r not fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal Since I Changed Frm M To F On Nairaland / 8 Signs Your Guy Really Wants To Marry You / Half Of Nigerian Girls Under 18 Years Are Not Virgins- Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.