Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. (2018 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
Good day, Romancelanders

I will try as much as possible to make this very short.

The reason why most wives of rich men cheat on their husbands with gate men, cleaners, shoemakers, or street boys is not because of money.
The reason why most girls go back to their EXs is not because of food or money, as well.

From the research I have carried out, I have come to discover that the major reason why most woman don't like sex, outside child birth or infection, is lack of satisfaction.

How?
Humans are known to always go for what they derive satisfaction in. Some even pay to get it.
Do not be deceived, women love sex. If you can give your wife orgasm every time you make love to her, make sure she enjoys herself, make sure loving making with you is not boring, change positions and places of love making, then your wife will begin to love sex. She will even be the one asking for it.
How do you expect her to always allow you make love to her or to love doing it with you, when at the time she is about to start enjoying herself, you are done?

How do you feel when you are watching a very interesting movie and NEPA (PHCN) interrupts power supply?
Most women, because of this and the fact that they don't want to be seen as spoilt women or prostitutes, tend to switch off their feelings and always avoid sex.

What is the need of starting it, when he can't finish it?
Leaving a woman hanging, makes her angry and disrespectful.

Now How Do We Correct This?
Very simple:

1. Don't make sex boring.
2. Vary Sex positions.
3. Focus on pleasing the woman.
4. Eat good food.
5. If you have any problem with you male organ, seek medical advice etc.

Please, add yours
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
undecided The last 10 topics on the are all about sex..

This strike no reach una area?
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by iceberylin(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
BATH BEFORE CLIMBING.. GET SENSE angry

2 Likes

Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by alobright17(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
Will comment after reading
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Chimaobikalu(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
Noted.....
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by boondock(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
What are all this write up for? Women are created for sex simply. grin
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided The last 10 topics on the are all about sex..

This strike no reach una area?
A couple that lacks good sex easily get divorced. Why allow people to get devorced over litle things like this that can easily be corrected? Why allow a loving caring woman starve sexually, when the man can be empowered to perform very well with our herbal tea (Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men) that is readreadily available?

1 Like

Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Chazzyboy: 1:52pm On May 20, 2016
Men will die for sex abi?
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Men will die for sex abi?
My brother, if we don't do it for them, who will?
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Chazzyboy: 2:01pm On May 20, 2016
Flexherbal:
My brother, if we don't do it for them, who will?
should we die because I wana satisfy a woman haba
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2016
Chazzyboy:
should we die because I wana satisfy a woman haba

No you won't die.

All you need is our natural herbs, with no side effect.
https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures#46368527
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
alobright17:
Will comment after reading
We have been waiting for your comment, since 2016.
Lol!
Re: The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. by Flexherbal(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2020
Communication is very important in a relationship.

It is not bad to tell your partner what you want during sex and how you want it. If both of you agree, you can try them out.
Sex is not a chore .
Enjoy it!

(1) (Reply)

Let's See Who Get This...(for Ladies) / Girls Vs Guys...is This True? / Stupidity Struck Twice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.