Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) (50707 Views)

300L Female Student Of FUNAAB Dies At FMC (Photo) / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] / Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by CaroLyner(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
favourmic:
They should call her boy friend may be she went out for little konji for some days.
receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by jeje123(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
Have u check her boyfriend house?
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by sulaiboy20(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to an online user who shared the photo,Adeoti Omowonuola,a 300l student of the department of History and International Studies of Babcock University has been missing since 11th May,2016.She went out to get credit at home in Ajah and never returned.Anybody with useful information of her whereabout should call this number 08134025438 or 08141621677 or report to the nearest police station or her school.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/this-year-3-student-of-babcock.html

Lord take control..
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by HurtgenForest: 3:45pm On May 20, 2016
I am so tired of news like this.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2016
Some girls who have a strict parental guidance always use one trick to escape to her lover's place to relax .Hence,she came up with an excuse to buy recharge card.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Josephseg35: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
she will b found in Jesus name
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by cocktopuss: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
[size=17pt]A picture without a face cap or make up will be better, its not a show off parade.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
banme1:
See that mouth. She is busy sucking one dude cucumba somewhere. She will come bck soon. Before una tag me bad belle.

Bad belle!!!!!!
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Some girls who have a strict parental guidance always use one trick to escape to her lover's place to relax .Hence,she came up with an excuse to buy recharge card.

You some guys with loose parental guidance will choose some freaky name like yours "Love Machine" and still claim the moral high ground. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
favourmic:
They should call her boy friend may be she went out for little konji for some days.

Just negodu reasoning!! sad sad you fail am wella oh wink cheesy
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by banme1(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Bad belle!!!!!!
chai nairalanders. I knew it
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

You some guys with loose parental guidance will choose some freaky name like yours "Love Machine" and still claim the moral high ground. Smh!!
We Nigerians take nameş very serious.No be white men děý bear names,such as Dickson and Bush but are successful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by diogochantel: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
God have mercy.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by diogochantel: 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Mercy Lord
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by diogochantel: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
God bring her back.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by ayodamope2016: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
from a far I know that you are far from wisdom @ d heartless goat thinking of konji
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2016
Love Machine:
We Nigerians take nameş very serious.No be white man děý bear names,such as Dickson and Bush but are successful?

Baba!! I hands up for you!! wink cheesy
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by goingape: 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to an online user who shared the photo,Adeoti Omowonuola,a 300l student of the department of History and International Studies of Babcock University has been missing since 11th May,2016.She went out to get credit at home in Ajah and never returned.Anybody with useful information of her whereabout should call this number 08134025438 or 08141621677 or report to the nearest police station or her school.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/this-year-3-student-of-babcock.html
oh men!

those Thailand people must have eat you!

we know those people do eat HUMAN being and sorry! luck didn't shine on you this Time.

happy dinner day!
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by goingape: 4:33pm On May 20, 2016
sulaiboy20:

Lord take control..
grin which control Lord won take!

or na control panel?

see the TRUTH be say those people don CHop HER or use her take cook one sweet Dinner!

those people dey CHop human being
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by dangotesmummy: 4:33pm On May 20, 2016
They should go and arrest the boyfriend. I have a feeling it's a set up.maybe she connived with the boyfriend to dupe her parents or she has eloped with her boyfriend under the guise of she went to buy recharge card.IF the boy is nowhere to be found IT means it's a planned work They should arrest the mother of the boyfriend . When he realises his mother is arrested he will turn up

Quote me with sense or your problems will be bigger than Nigeria's own

1 Like

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
DrayZee:
I just pray this is not one of those cases. They want to put sorrow into some people's lives.

Their plans will not work in Jesus name, Amen.
Wherever you are, you will return safely home in Jesus name,Amen!
There shall be no sorrow.

Amin Jesu!!!
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by comstock: 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
Heaven please facilitate her safe return.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Jacko1(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
Parents chill chill
I know where she dey
She dey her bobo house
Una don cast the babe now
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Bobbyruntins(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2016
She would be located IJN
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Adeniyimi: 4:57pm On May 20, 2016
Police should investigate hotels and night clubs cause I dey scare of those ritual guys oooo and our girls too uhnnn na dis money no sense
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Bobbyruntins(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm, why is it that it's ladies that often miss? I pray she's found alive!
its because dem dey waka too much!!!
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Exponental(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2016
favourmic:
serious issue and not konjimoon
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by nolywe(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
The way all these small university gals dey waka for night eehh na only God fit help...I remember the time our senators host party for Nike lake resort enugu...come see Abj uni gals everywhere...even unilag babes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
Foolish gurls....She don leave school go meet man. Her friends whom she informed of her waka about, will never come out and tell. Mba nu angry
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Temmytea70(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
jeje123:
Have u check her boyfriend house?

check grin grin grin
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by SamOgasco(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2016
I pray she comes back home safe and healthy in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) by Ekeseges(f): 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
Tizzy123:
I pray she returns safely

Tizzy123:
I pray she returns safely
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.