Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (42214 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing? / Chibok Is A Big Scam, No School Girl Was Rescued - Asari Dokubo Reiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by izzou(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Olukat:

Do they write SSCE with Hausa too?
We mean a science student in Nigeria, that's expected to write and pass English and mathematics
Oh.. I forgot the principle has the power to write to any authority that "the candidate is expected to pass" grin grin grin grin

Even before buhari or jonathan entered power,they have been passin Waec.
They dont speak english
They help them write their ssce.
Stop showing us your level of ignorance
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by oodo: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Oga your wailing has being set on continuous mode.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by davo3286: 4:59pm On May 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool

Olodo rabata!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by omobaekiti: 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:
Chibok Parents and family really must enter Guinness book of records. First none came forward to talk to TV about their abducted daughter. None went naked out of grief. None made a fuss over their missing daughter.

Now a man appears with your RESCUED daughter. It is not that the man brought her and was crying and apologizing. NO. In a military rambo-like rescue, both vigilantes and military combined like rice and beans and swung in and rescued your daughter. They "CAUGHT" the kidnapper and serial rapist who had even gotten her pregnant and made her a mother. This man from whom this girl is RESCUED, who did not RETURN her out of his own volition is never arrested, never beaten up, never tortured to show where the rest are. Instead he is flown like a prince and kept in the same hospital bed as the RESCUED girl.

And the girl's parents and brother, instead of biting the man ear who kidnapped their 16 years daughter, instead of trying to murder him, they are silent and allowing their daughter to continue being with him. A man who has kept their daughter away from them and caused them grief, they are quiet and allowing him access to her as if he gave them bride price.

Let us now juxtapose Ese Oruru's case. Do you think the parents will allow emmmm emmmm emmm. Emir Sanusi parade himself as her husband? Emmm oh Sorry Yinusa. Have you seen Yinusa and Ese in same environment?

Abduction and rape is no joking matter. No matter how much and how long a victim has been with her abductor and how many children they have made, the abductor is separated from the victim and sent to jail while the victim is treated for trauma and other physical and psychological damage that may have occurred.

Truth remains, if it does not look like a duck, walk like a duck and squawk like a duck, it is not a duck. You cannot tell me Buhari and all around him are stupid enough not to know that a rapist is not allowed to continue to be with the victim just because they have a child Surely the president is not that stupid? He must know that the girl and her rapist and abductor must be separated right?

Poor script writers. APC looking for what to celebrate on May 29 after a year of destroying Nigeria and plunging people into suffering. This is the best they could come up with.

Anyway, it is woking. I know many fools who believe this nonsense.
I guess the president should be held responsible for the ineptitude of the NA,lawd knows what the Army where thinking when they took the girl for check up...why tag the terrorist along,and your asking of the relatives of the girl not attacking the BH guy there's no where in all pix I've seen that they where together.
Brother man where you not aware of how the parents of the missing girls went to aso rock during gej's tenure and how even PMB walked out on them,how come you never saw nor heard about it. its been reported by electronic and print media how some of the girls parent died all in all you said its a badly written script,which makes it more authentic because if this is a planned work the planners would have tied all these supposed loose ends...note that the supposed writers have the apparatus of the state within easy reach and they can hire people that are advance in thought than a thousand of those calling it a scam put together.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by chillbabe(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=bender79 post=45806421]How many of your community schools in your village teach and learn English?[/quote Why not just answer the question
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by White007(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
On the alleged "rescue" of two Chibok girls...

1. First lady, Aisha launched a book and proceeds went to Chibok parents.

2. About 24 hours after Aisha's donations, a mysterious Chibok schoolgirl with multiple identity, surfaced.

3. The CJTF story want us to believe she's a brave girl who escaped from the dreaded terrorists, trekked hundreds of kilometers while dodging all the landmines in Sambisa forest until she was found.

4. The Nigerian Army claimed that they rescued her along with others.

5. The man that was found with her said he is her husband and our intelligence agencies believed him. In saner climes, the man should be in the hands of DSS or DIA answering questions but he was given a presidential welcome.

6. The second Chibok girl said she was in JSS1 when she was kidnapped, but the lie we were sold was that ALL of them were writing WAEC.

7. These are happening some days to May 29th which would be the first year anniversary of President Buhari in power.

While the human part of me is happy that two of the girls are now free, I need to start watching telemundo. Maybe I would start understanding some of these scripts.

@stalyf

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 20, 2016
My brother, I MIGHT BE RIGHT OR I MIGHT BE WRONG! BUT MY INSTINCT TELLS ME THIS "SO CALLED CHIBOK GIRLS RESCUE IS A HUGE SHAMELESS SCRIPT BEING PLAYED OUT".
MARK MY WORDS, SOME PERSONS WOULD BE DISGRACED FOR THIS ACT. SOME PERSONS WOULD FIGHT THEMSELVES FOR THIS ACT.
BEFORE MAY 29TH MUCH MORE OF THE SO CALLED GIRLS WOULD BE BROUGHT.
YOU CAN DECEIVE MEN BUT U CAN'T DECEIVE GOD.
I REST MY CASE
Built2last:
Chibok Parents and family really must enter Guinness book of records. First none came forward to talk to TV about their abducted daughter. None went naked out of grief. None made a fuss over their missing daughter.

Now a man appears with your RESCUED daughter. It is not that the man brought her and was crying and apologizing. NO. In a military rambo-like rescue, both vigilantes and military combined like rice and beans and swung in and rescued your daughter. They "CAUGHT" the kidnapper and serial rapist who had even gotten her pregnant and made her a mother. This man from whom this girl is RESCUED, who did not RETURN her out of his own volition is never arrested, never beaten up, never tortured to show where the rest are. Instead he is flown like a prince and kept in the same hospital bed as the RESCUED girl.

And the girl's parents and brother, instead of biting the man ear who kidnapped their 16 years daughter, instead of trying to murder him, they are silent and allowing their daughter to continue being with him. A man who has kept their daughter away from them and caused them grief, they are quiet and allowing him access to her as if he gave them bride price.

Let us now juxtapose Ese Oruru's case. Do you think the parents will allow emmmm emmmm emmm. Emir Sanusi parade himself as her husband? Emmm oh Sorry Yinusa. Have you seen Yinusa and Ese in same environment?

Abduction and rape is no joking matter. No matter how much and how long a victim has been with her abductor and how many children they have made, the abductor is separated from the victim and sent to jail while the victim is treated for trauma and other physical and psychological damage that may have occurred.

Truth remains, if it does not look like a duck, walk like a duck and squawk like a duck, it is not a duck. You cannot tell me Buhari and all around him are stupid enough not to know that a rapist is not allowed to continue to be with the victim just because they have a child Surely the president is not that stupid? He must know that the girl and her rapist and abductor must be separated right?

Poor script writers. APC looking for what to celebrate on May 29 after a year of destroying Nigeria and plunging people into suffering. This is the best they could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Cjrane2: 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
Asari, why you no believe that 300 girls just vanish like that?

Okay, So what about the Chibok girl that was found today at Ikot Ekpene?

Abeg, park well o'jare! No spoil people business oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Uzosaint(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
An administration based on lies,hypocricy,deceit,wickedness is the least attribute of this Admin,i concur totally with u Asari(there was no oda time to rescue untill now the country is faced with hardship/suffering to divert their attention)and yet same plp are clapping for hime/cohorts and is still same plp suffering,Nigerians dont know wat they need,anywhere u push them go Now I Believe Fmr Sp(David Mark When he said Nigerians Nw know the Diff Btw PDP/APC(All Promises Cancelled) A Wicked Govt To Its Own Plp.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by xpool(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2016
bender79:
Fake freedom fighter..go to the far north or any remote area and see if secondary school students speak English.
Tho I dont tin chobok is a scam, yet point is logical. THIS IS GOVT SECONDARY SCHOOL OO.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Appareil(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2016
Akshow:
It's obvious that even if Buhari lies down for Nigerians to walk on him, some people will still find something to complain about that. Laughably, the guys who doubted ChibokGirls abduction and rescue have started deflecting their narrative to judging education in the north on the premise that the rescued ChibokGirl, Amina, a WAEC candidate couldn't speak English.

If Mama Peste Jonathan was a teacher before Oga GEJ joined politics in 1999, shouldn't we go look for her students in Bayelsa to compare them with Amina Ali from Chibok?

I have a feeling that Chibok is a scam and for the daddy of the nation to be involved makes it terrible! Make God no free o!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Appareil(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2016
Cjrane2:
Asari, why you no believe that 300 girls just vanish like that?

Okay, So what about the Chibok girl that was found today at Ikot Ekpene?

Abeg, park well o'jare! No spoil people business oo. grin
Business bro?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by imrany20(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

one *fullish* characteristics of a zombie is that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... a student writing waec and still can't speak go come etc. it further shows how use less the north is grin
Please check your spellings.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Moheat(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
we already know. Chibok was a scam and would forever be a scam

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by tibaonnet: 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

You have been too quiet lately.

Nice to hear your voice at last.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?

Man, I too love you, really love your submission. Am giving you 5,000 likes
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by BECKAR: 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
There is no warlord in the Occupation Land. There is none like My Asari Dokubo. He is not hiding and has never hidden. He is fighting a just course. His face is known. He is more intelligent and sophisticated than the Nija SSS. God will give him long life. Arrest him and break this country into 4. In this killing business, some people are experts don't forget.

Asari na my own, Shekaw may be your own

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by kurt09(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:

"Rescued with her kidnapper". News

How does it sound in your ear? "rescued WITH her kidnapper".

No No No. They did not say FROM her kidnapper.

Rescued WITH her kidnapper

Na Ogun go punish all these people.

Abeg create new thread for this post.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
pablitho:
You made no sense in ur comparism
The education in the creeks of Niger Delta is very poor.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Moheat(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
Uzosaint:
An administration based on lies,hypocricy,deceit,wickedness is the least attribute of this Admin,i concur totally with u Asari(there was no oda time to rescue untill now the country is faced with hardship/suffering to divert their attention)and yet same plp are clapping for hime/cohorts and is still same plp suffering,Nigerians dont know wat they need,anywhere u push them go Now I Believe Fmr Sp(David Mark When he said Nigerians Nw know the Diff Btw PDP/APC(All Promises Cancelled) A Wicked Govt To Its Own Plp.

The whole chibok thing is a scam. The NA arrested this little girl as a suicide bomber two yrs ago. They brought out the same girl to tell us that she was rescue from Sambisa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by alexlee50: 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
bender79:
How does not speaking English make you silly? Besides how many of such children progress after their WAEC?
my guy let's not miss the point please.not speaking English doesn't make you silly, if you read my post well, I didn't imply such.Now the facts are these, they are students of waec, preparing to write physics exams.are physics, chemistry and biology taught in hausa language? Where can you find as much as 300 girls writing an exam in the north? Its even difficult in the south.such a child who has attended school to ss3 should be able to converse in simple English

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by itslinkin4005(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg make I still ask my own question oooh dem say na ss3 students that are writing there weac exams then how come about the jss1 student that was rescued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Appareil(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:
Ngozi Ogoke noted:

~~~HOW TO MAKE LIES. SEASON 1~~~

* Rescued Chibok girl is Faltama Mbaballa, says Army.
* She's Nkeki Amina Alli, says Community.
* She's Aishat Alli, says school principal.
* She was rescued at Baale community, near Damboa, says Army.
* She was found at Kilekusa community, says Chibok Community.
* Army takes credit for her Rescue.
* Chibok community says she was found by JTF
* Chibok girl was 15 years at abduction 2years ago but today she is 19. 15+2=19.
* Two years in the forest , she came out with a smooth skin, no hurt, not malnourished.

NOTE: Aisha Buhari visited Chibok parents and donated N55milllion. Then, 24 hours after, one of the kidnapped girls with 3 names was rescued.

QUESTIONS BEGGING FOR ANSWER

* How did the girl escape from her captors?
* How many days has the girl been wandering in the forest before she was rescued?
* what was the girl feeding on all those days considering that she is a nursing mother?
* Why can't this girl speak English, being an SSCE student at the time she was kidnapped?
* Where did the terrorist husband emerge from or was he with the girl because the news broke with just the rescue of a chibok girl and baby?
* Is a royal reception at Aso-Rock a punishment for a Terrorist for getting the chibok girl pregnant and killing hundreds?

WORTHY OF NOTE
The military had bombarded and cleared up all the camps, destroyed every food supplies, combed in and out Sambisa Forest in the past months.

How am I supposed to get answers here, if these #LyingLiars refuses to supply me more lies?
#NoMoreLies
God bless you. Naija Na shame be this Noor?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Cybertext(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
Appareil:
I have a feeling that Chibok is a scam and for the daddy of the nation to be involved makes it terrible! Make God no free o!!

If this chibok saga is a scam (due to the fact that it happened 1year and 1month before GEJ's tenure elapsed); then you need to blame no one except Your hero GEJ for not spilling the beans and using his power as a CIC to unravel the fraud. All intelligence reports came to him and yet he didn't come out to say it was a scam.

My problem of the whole saga is our lazy media outlets who stay in abuja and report events happening in Borno (even the foreign media gat more balls than Nigeria media).
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Rapmoney(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Majority of them learn proper English when they might have entered the university.

Ask people that served in the north.

Stop hating for hating sake, Mr Hating Wailer. It is bad for your heart.

Look at the spelling of your f00lish, Mr Wailer that can speak English. SMH.
Hide those fingers of yours you have been using to type rubbish in shame!!! People like you hardly listen until you fall into a huge pit of scam! You said we should go and ask people that served in the north? Okay! For your info, I served in the north! So who else do you want me to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by maxzzo1(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Majority of them learn proper English when they might have entered the university.

Ask people that served in the north.

Stop hating for hating sake, Mr Hating Wailer. It is bad for your heart.

Look at the spelling of your f00lish, Mr Wailer that can speak English. SMH.
U see hw foolish u are..if dey cant speak English hw will dey write n pass d exam...probably dey cant read but dey are in ss3...god punish una

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by luvinhubby(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
izzou:

His doubts are valid
His questions are so invalid

Most of them in the north dont speak english
I served there
Dokubo just showed the world that he didnt make his findings before displaying his ignorance on Facebook

Do they write in English or Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by seguntijan(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
# BringBackOurHumanity
Must everything be about politics?
For political reasons, you have had no life in the last two years beyond the business of denying the experience of the Chibok girls.
No girls were kidnapped.
Fabrication.
Oby Ezekwesili is crazy.
What is this idea of girls writing exams in the North?
Do they have schools in the North?
On and on you droned, mocking everything that is
mockable.
You mocked the parents of the Chibok girls
You mocked the # BringBackOurGirls campaign
You mocked every effort to find the girls
Whenever videos of the girls appeared, you mocked the girls
Every emerging fact, every emerging evidence was just an
inconvenient detail that could not stand in the way of your
political and politicized denial of the fact that the girls were
indeed taken.
Then one girl is rescued.
You continued your political denial until your stupidity
began to embarrass even stupid you! So you switched from
denial to whine!
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine!
Only one girl?
What's the big deal?
Look at her photo self.
She looks too well fed and comfortable.
She is not fine.
And why is she on camera?
Really? Why is she on camera?
Because even with her on camera, your stupid self still went
on your political denialist voyage the first day she was
rescued, claiming no girls were missing in Chibok! Imagine
what you would have done, where you would have gone
without visual evidence of the rescued girl on camera!
Even Thomas believed after seeing and touching the nail
holes in His hands. Not you. For you, Thomas na mugu. He
should not have believed! Even with video evidence before
your eyes, your song is denial!
Then a second girl is rescued. And you drone on and on.
Only two?
What's the big deal?
There are still so many missing.
Listen up, you inhuman oaf. One life rescued is just as
important as the other lives we are still waiting for. And we
pray they are also rescued. It is only in your tortured brain
that human life could be qualified with "only". So, once
there was an opportunity to rescue one of the girls, the
Nigerian Army should have left her there because rescuing
one would mean that we would have to deal with your sick
logic that only one was rescued?
All you are doing now is struggling to force reality to
conform with your denialist yarns instead of admitting that
you had been wrong all along.
Just because of politics.
You don't even have to credit President Buhari if you don't
want to. He doesn't need your credit anyway. You don't
have to greet the rescuers. You don't have to celebrate that
girls have been rescued. You don't have to congratulate the
parents. You don't have to empathize or sympathize. Just
shut the heck up for once in your denialist life!
By God's grace, when the girls have been rescued, we shall
need the Nigerian Army to rescue the humanity of many of
our people from the Sambisa forest of inhumanity where
they reside and revel in evil. And we shall need therapists
to teach many to be human again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by bender79: 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
alexlee50:
my guy let's not miss the point please.not speaking English doesn't make you silly, if you read my post well, I didn't imply such.Now the facts are these, they are students of waec, preparing to write physics exams.are physics, chemistry and biology taught in hausa language? Where can you find as much as 300 girls writing an exam in the north? Its even difficult in the south.such a child who has attended school to ss3 should be able to converse in simple English
Have you asked how much value was placed by the school and community in WAEC? Some of these people just try to acquire something like education and marry off.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Leiman100(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

one fullish characteristics of a zombie is that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... a student writing waec and still can't speak go come etc. it further shows how use less the north is grin
clap for yourself ethnic bigot
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by pole: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
Who Dont Knw Be4 Na Pure Scam,even Small Pikin Knw Say Na Pure Theft By Trick

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Jakama90(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

You have been too quiet lately.

Nice to hear your voice at last.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?
Take it or not.... Chibok is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Ofemannnu: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
emmalezy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1008590275876438&id=100001764261434&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1008590275876438%3Atl_objid.1008590275876438%3Athid.100001764261434%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A6198081995097123698&__tn__=%2As
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.