Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (42255 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing? / Chibok Is A Big Scam, No School Girl Was Rescued - Asari Dokubo Reiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
Asari plz apply: registration in progress

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Akshow: 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
Goldencollins:

Seems you are yet to drink your kunu and chew your gworo today that's why your brain isn't coordinating well.
I guess ur ogogoro, sapele water and kai kai has started to kick in.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Viktorlaw(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
hysteriabox:

na only there. I served in Aseko, ipokia LGA of ogun state. I can remember like 3 students could speak english in d school i served and dey went on to write waec.
That's it the educational system is terrible , here in lagos we have public school students that can't read,write but can sing and dance to shakiti bobo, so no one should come up with a point that a chibok girl who was about to write waec can't read and write when we know how poor the educational system is .this elites will school their children abroad Dokubo has a school outside nigeria his children will never go to schools in nigeria yet he calms his figthing for Niger Deltans

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by bilazego(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
bender79:
Fake freedom fighter..go to the far north or any remote area and see if secondary school students speak English.

Do WAEC set questions in Hausa language? especially science questions. is English language not compulsory in northern schools. in what language do they write their answers?
That school is a federal government secondary school!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ezebunafo(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
When you told us that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, I did
not ask you who did the counting. I believe you. You were happy.
When you said that 670 people were killed by herdsmen in Enugu,
despite the community report that it was only 9 victims, I ignored
the figures and believe you.
When you alleged that over 1000 IPOB members were slaughtered
by our military, I did not ask you who did the census.
When we were told that over 2 million children were starved to
death during civil war, I did not demand for census register from
anyone to believe that.
Just because you are frustrated over the loss of election by your
hero,
You are asking me who counted them or how possible it was to
kidnap 300 girls. ...
All of a sudden, you believe that the entire world was hypnotised by
Chibok community?
Even with admittance of your hero that they were kidnapped, you
are making him look more clueless for believing.
Anyway, if Chibokgirls are scam, take note that the Otuoke man is
a scammer for endorsing it.
The world itself is a scam......
CNN will be a darling when they air your news but will be
demonised when they air contrary news.
Thank God that you are not the author of "belief".
Chose your path wisely. Everything you made me to believe might
be scam too.
If the same Borno people who you laughed at as illiterate can
stage manage kidnapping without leakage for 2 years and made
the world to believe them, don't you think that your doubt is a
waste of idiocy?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ezebunafo(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

one fullish characteristics of a zombie is that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... a student writing waec and still can't speak go come etc. it further shows how use less the north is grin
anyone to believe that.
hero,
kidnap 300 girls. ...
Chibok community?
be scam too.
waste of idiocy?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by damrmd02(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Swahili is thier 2nd National language abi?how can you pass JSS exam of you can read and write English?
Hum as yoruba says eni ti ko ba de oko elo mi ko ni so ope oko baba e lo tobi ju,...i.e is because you are not here dts y u are asking me to translate dt in swahili..swahili kidogokidogo,am telling you dts aw dey teach here am a volunteer here and i kw wat we are facing...Exposure is anoder way of learning thanks
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by LilTroy: 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
emmalezy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1008590275876438&id=100001764261434&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1008590275876438%3Atl_objid.1008590275876438%3Athid.100001764261434%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A6198081995097123698&__tn__=%2As
if u tink d kidnap of Chibok girls despite d glaring evidences was a scam, fraud or political ploy 2 win 2015 elections, u can go 2 Niger Delta, kidnap 300 girls and by 2019, u win elections...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by GWMI(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2016
My own suprise is the first class treatment given to the terrorist husband buhari is really playing with the intelligence of Nigerians only a fool will not ask question.If a terrorist can be treated as a king what then are you telling others?to become terrorist?only time will tell.Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Nawa4nl: 7:20pm On May 20, 2016
GWMI:
My own suprise is the first class treatment given to the terrorist husband buhari is really playing with the intelligence of Nigerians only a fool will not ask question.If a terrorist can be treated as a king what then are you telling others?to become terrorist?only time will tell.Thanks.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by gawu1: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
mazimee:
He raised some serious questions that should be attended to. I doubt that question will be answered even here on nairaland.
The question need no answer to a free minded person. Let me give you a clue:
''She is the Nigerian first lady, Dr. Dame
Chief (Mrs). Patience Fakabelema
Jonathan (nee Oba). Her middle name is
FAKABELEMA, often shortened to Faka,
which means ‘Unending Blessings’.
A permanent secretary in her native Bayelsa state. Dr Mrs Patience Jonathan is
married to the President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. She has thrilled us and made us laugh
over the past few years with a number
of her grammatical blunders. Here are
just 20 of the most interesting ones: 1. My husband and Sambo is a good
people. 2. The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children. 3. My fellow widows. 4. A good mother takes care of his
children. 5. The people sitting before you were
once a children. 6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it
is not easy to carry second in an
International competition like this one,
(addressing press men after Female
Under-19 FIFA World Cup). 7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it
not a woman? They were once a children
now a adult now they are bombing
women and children making some
children a widow. 8. My heart feels sorry for these children
who have become widows for loosing
their parents for one reason or another. 9. We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their
NATIONALITY. 10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses
are responding to treatment. Click to enter your email and get
updates like this for free 11. I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide. 12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but
his manhood lives on. 13) Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s
God in everything we are doing, continue! 14) Na only you waka come? 15) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger
for UMBLERRA. 16) My husband, Dr Goodluck Jonathan
and Sambo is a quiet people 17. At least we all have HIV AIDS except
that some of us are negative and some of
us are positive (On World AIDS day
speech) 18) History’ll not be completely without
OJUKWU. 19) The people sitting before you here
were once a Children 20) I donate my family on behalf of
20million''
That is the above were scam, according to Asari Dokobo's theory
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Josephseg35: 7:37pm On May 20, 2016
mbaboy:
Asari just raised a good question so if u have the answer tell us and stop behaving like a munchokor
Asari is a theif
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by gawu1: 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
ezebunafo:
anyone to believe that.
hero,
kidnap 300 girls. ...
Chibok community?
be scam too.
waste of idiocy?
This your answer to those fans of ineffectual buffoon is world class. It pains them that their hero has lost election. It pained them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Majority of them learn proper English when they might have entered the university.

Ask people that served in the north.

Stop hating for hating sake, Mr Hating Wailer. It is bad for your heart.

Look at the spelling of your f00lish, Mr Wailer that can speak English. SMH.

Can one actually solve physic when he or she doesn't understand or speak English?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by medeay(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

one fullish characteristics of a zombie is that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... a student writing waec and still can't speak go come etc. it further shows how use less the north is grin
tell me its everyone that sits for WAEC in Lagos that can speak "go" "come"?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by olusd(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

You have been too quiet lately.

Nice to hear your voice at last.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?
Chai! u are wicked
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?
Chai! u are wicked
papparatzzi2013:

Chai! u are wicked
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by akin33(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2016
Solution to ASAD questions is; what made Mama 'P' to tabon made the Physics Chibok girls not to be able to speak English. You son of gun.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by solid3(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Abeg, hi sidon, have u not seen northern graduates online trying to construct simple sentence? Have u not seen northeren corp members who can't speak good English in camp?

U and Asari are pupils of same tisher. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by holaralph(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

. @ papparatzzi you made my day......God Bless you beyond your human apprehension
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by malachytochukwu(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
I just want to make one point clear. If you are a graduate you will agree with me that people don't learn how to speak English in any Nigerian University. If you can't speak English until University, forget it you ain't gonna speak nothing bro grin. At best, one could improve. Peace be with us
papparatzzi2013:

Majority of them learn proper English when they might have entered the university.

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ABHAKS: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

To speak English is by no means sign of intelligence. If the president of China and some other countries cannot speak English I see no big deal. The best graduate of mathematics in my school can't speak English fluently . I don't know why people reason through their alimentary canal
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by geesilver(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Pls am not. Disputing asari.......In the north very possible, I remember my NYSC days a second. Schl in a local gov. In Bauchi state......then we the copper are the one to set question on the board, tell dem the answers, mark it and still grade them.....even to some SS3 student.
U can't imagine one of their local teacher teaching them English in hausa language how is that possible.......the experience was that horrible.
Am not to dispute ur opinion just to tell u how horrible it is in some places in the north.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by SHAPINO(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2016
Help me ask those brainless chibok scammers

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by papparatzzi2013: 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
malachytochukwu:
I just want to make one point clear. If you are a graduate you will agree with me that people don't learn how to speak English in any Nigerian University. If you can't speak English until University, forget it you ain't gonna speak nothing bro grin. At best, one could improve. Peace be with us

You are very funny.

I repeat, majority of them learn in English in their 1st year in school, which is usually pre-degree.

Ask anyone that served or is living in the north.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by folks4luv(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:
Chibok Parents and family really must enter Guinness book of records. First none came forward to talk to TV about their abducted daughter. None went naked out of grief. None made a fuss over their missing daughter.

Now a man appears with your RESCUED daughter. It is not that the man brought her and was crying and apologizing. NO. In a military rambo-like rescue, both vigilantes and military combined like rice and beans and swung in and rescued your daughter. They "CAUGHT" the kidnapper and serial rapist who had even gotten her pregnant and made her a mother. This man from whom this girl is RESCUED, who did not RETURN her out of his own volition is never arrested, never beaten up, never tortured to show where the rest are. Instead he is flown like a prince and kept in the same hospital bed as the RESCUED girl.

And the girl's parents and brother, instead of biting the man ear who kidnapped their 16 years daughter, instead of trying to murder him, they are silent and allowing their daughter to continue being with him. A man who has kept their daughter away from them and caused them grief, they are quiet and allowing him access to her as if he gave them bride price.

Let us now juxtapose Ese Oruru's case. Do you think the parents will allow emmmm emmmm emmm. Emir Sanusi parade himself as her husband? Emmm oh Sorry Yinusa. Have you seen Yinusa and Ese in same environment?

Abduction and rape is no joking matter. No matter how much and how long a victim has been with her abductor and how many children they have made, the abductor is separated from the victim and sent to jail while the victim is treated for trauma and other physical and psychological damage that may have occurred.

Truth remains, if it does not look like a duck, walk like a duck and squawk like a duck, it is not a duck. You cannot tell me Buhari and all around him are stupid enough not to know that a rapist is not allowed to continue to be with the victim just because they have a child Surely the president is not that stupid? He must know that the girl and her rapist and abductor must be separated right?

"Rescued with her kidnapper". News

How does it sound in your ear? "rescued WITH her kidnapper".

No No No. They did not say FROM her kidnapper.

Rescued WITH her kidnapper

Na Ogun go punish all these people.

Poor script writers. APC looking for what to celebrate on May 29 after a year of destroying Nigeria and plunging people into suffering. This is the best they could come up with.

Anyway, it is woking. I know many fools who believe this nonsense.
u made a whole Lotta sense but am sure dem zombies will b too blind to see d points. It is well with this country

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Naijacitizen(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
MadCow1:

It was not an affront on Islam.

Or don't you know Asari dey form Muslim?

I know he is. But bringing is religion shouldn't be an issue here. Because it doesn't support the madness he is carrying on his head.

You may not know how it feel when ones religion was mention in describing a criminal whom he share same faith.
All the acts he is carrying he carrying doesn't have room in the religion he is following. So, it will be better to tell what he is not the faith he believe in.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Rhea(f): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
The entire boko haram issue was a golden opportunity capitalized on by some elite corrupt Nigerians to siphon government resources in the fight against terrorism. However, they had to nurture the monster into the hydra headed monster that it is today in order to justify the millions that have been funneled into the procurement of arms that never happened. The military leaders in Nigeria do not want an end to the crisis. How else can they justify all the millions and billions that have been channeled to them. A nation at peace cannot justify a hefty defense budget. This is a lesson learned from thr west. First we started off with the fight against pipeline vandals during when millions were siphoned into the creeks with the guise of securing pipelines. Gunboats and military logistics became booing business for generals in the military. Yar Adua cam in and scuttled that plan with the amnesty program. The same group of people then focused on boko haram, nurtured the whole issue into a hydra headed monster and then used it as a guise to milk the country dry. Now that boko haram is gaining genuine attention, the theatre of abracadabra is now been shifted toward the creeks again and if care is not taken, towards the south east, either in the guise if securing pipelines again or fighting cattle raiders. If you study what has been happening in the US in the last 20 years, you will see a correlation. Create a center of chaos, drum up war and then funnel billions into a phantom fight against terrorism.
This is not to say that terrorism does not exist. However, one has to understudy how certain elements nurture their situations to metamorphose into a situation that results int he financial enrichment of a few.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by obadaye: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Questions begging answers
Whr is ur brain I don't think u av any

tongue

LONG LIVE[/quote]
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Jacobjoshua: 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
I said it right from time, all these were set up to pull away pres. Jonathan out of seat

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by obadaye: 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
U shall surely reap ur reward..ur pain and agony will b more than dat of d chibok parents all those dat mock d agony of these parents
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by obadaye: 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
[/color]I said it right from time, all these were set up to pull away pres. Jonathan out of seat
U[color=#990000]
shall surely reap ur reward..ur pain and agony will b more than dat of d chibok parents all those dat mock d agony of these parents]
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Yehman(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Lol! When they might have enter university? With what? Hausa version of JAMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.