Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (42262 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing? / Chibok Is A Big Scam, No School Girl Was Rescued - Asari Dokubo Reiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Yehman(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
sokera:

Amen in Jesus name....
Unfortunately, The heart of God and Heart of men are not and will never be the same
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
macphilip:
Though I wonder why a Secondary school student cannot speak English
I'm assuming most of the posters in NL have a secondary school education, but do you see how poorly a good amount of them write? The Education system in Nigeria is extremely poor, that's a fact. So, won't be a surprise if someone that "graduated" High School doesn't know how to speak English.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ksjmode: 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
I think this whole Chibok saga has opened up a new line of investigation to how examinations are conducted in some parts of this country called Nigeria. Let Sahara Reporters and other media investigate AMINA Ali previous WAEC papers previously written before the abduction. I just want to confirm her inability to speak and write in English language. If indeed those previously written exams were answered in English then we are in for Looooooonnnnng thing. This is Corruption!!!
I think the Mr President should focus on this type of corruption too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by winningwinner(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2016
True talk! Real scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by hansad: 12:21am On May 21, 2016
Nigeria: foreign companies benefit most from Nigeria's crude oil whenever a northern president is in power.
Watch foreign media, and you think: are these people truthful even to themselves, or they just broadcast what was copied to them by Nigeria's false propagandists?

Foreign media are busy parroting the falsehood sold them by today's rulers of Nigeria about finding of Chibok girls.
Nigeria is now governed through propaganda of falsehood.

But honest Nigerians know the falsehood being propagated over Chibok. Honest Nigerians hope it's not going to be too long before this most dishonest administration is displaced.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Anis1987: 5:37am On May 21, 2016
U better keep mute before they catch u like fish {EFCC}, that is why I like Jonathan
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2016
Some still keep condemning this government despite the improvement in d security in the country compare to the former government. Nigerianssssssssssssssssssssss. We shoud be thankful and appreciating God for those who saw, involved and survived the insurgency rather a laughable critics. Thank God for giving me Buhari as the president
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by korm2me(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

one fullish characteristics of a zombie is that they attack the messenger instead of the message.... a student writing waec and still can't speak go come etc. it further shows how use less the north is grin
and the spelling of useless
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Oketwin(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Majority of them learn proper English when they might have entered the university.

Ask people that served in the north.

Stop hating for hating sake, Mr Hating Wailer. It is bad for your heart.

Look at the spelling of your f00lish, Mr Wailer that can speak English. SMH.
ur thoughts are much more stupid, av u bin to d north I guess not an average house man speaks or understand English language to some level.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by papparatzzi2013: 11:42am On May 21, 2016
Oketwin:
ur thoughts are much more stupid, av u bin to d north I guess not an average house man speaks or understand English language to some level.

You words are much more stup1d.

We are talking of students in Secondary School, you are talking of men.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2016
My two cents! I can't tell whether the Chibok case is a scam or not, but Asari doubting it on the basis of the girl not being able to speak good English is wrong. I served in the North and as some others have stated, Yes there are SS3 students that can't speak English. Even had one in my school, I call him Kambari and he was a science student. To those asking how they learn Physics, Chemistry and Biology, my question is, who told you they learn it? They don't understand what you are saying and just seat in class to fulfil all righteousness. Even when you write the notes for them on the board, they can't copy correctly, because they can't even read what they are trying to copy down. To others asking how they write WAEC, they are given answers to copy from and in most cases, they copy rubbish (I know this because I helped mark WAEC question last year- the school I marked was in Sokoto, I think). So if this scenario I just painted is for places in Nasarawa and Sokoto, you can now imagine how worse it'll be in areas like Borno.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by josite: 3:16pm On May 21, 2016
u are telling us what we already knew.the boko patrons and matrons though we are fools
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by ibnilyas(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
emmalezy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1008590275876438&id=100001764261434&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1008590275876438%3Atl_objid.1008590275876438%3Athid.100001764261434%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A6198081995097123698&__tn__=%2As

wife of former President, Patience Jonathan BSc, MSc CANNOT correctly construct a sentence in English and you people are asking why an SS3 Chibok girl who chose to speak in her language of convenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.