Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. (1458 Views)

Reasons Why Most Naija Men Dont Last Long In Bed / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex / Pls Help:low No Appetite For Sex And Dont Last Long At An Attempt.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2016
A While back I made a tread at about how scared I was because I can't keep an erection long enough to please a lady.
Got several advice(thanks y'all BTW). But this is what I did.
I contacted a herbal medicinal and he gave me drugs to use. First for possible infections and the second agunmu(yoruba) for too much sugar. I started daily exercise (nothing big just ebought till I break a sweat) avoided smoke and alcohol. I was sceptical but guess what happened the next time I had a lady spend the night? I couldn't keep my prick down it was just rising and rising. She nearly cried(well she did). It was beautiful.
After that what did I do? Went back to my old ways drinking sugary things and alcohol exercise not regular had a lady over and my prick won't even stand and its a lady I like so much.

So here is my advice for you.
If you must drink alcohol and smoke avoid sugary things and exercise regularly. Don't be like me. I just hope alomo would be enough to remedy my situation cos that herbal man was a bit expensive though effective.
Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2016

Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Dahyormine(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2016
Sholaar:
A While back I made a tread at about how scared I was because I can't keep an erection long enough to please a lady.
I contacted a herbal medicinal and he gave me drugs to use. First for possible infections and the second agunmu(yoruba) for too much sugar. I started daily exercise (nothing big just ebought till I break a sweat) avoided smoke and alcohol. I was sceptical but guess what happened the next time I had a lady spend the night? I couldn't keep my prick down it was just rising and rising. She nearly cried(well she did). It was beautiful.
After that what did I do? Went back to my old ways drinking sugary things and alcohol exercise not regular had a lady over and my prick won't even stand and its a lady I like so much.

If you must drink alcohol and smoke avoid sugary things and exercise regularly. Don't be like me. I just hope alomo would be enough to remedy my situation cos that herbal man was a bit expensive though effective.
hi dude, now ur point is, frequent exercise works for u like magic? And oda native stuffs?
Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by mecussey(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2016
Sholaar:

yep...the man is right...avoid sugar by all means but to leave alchohol go hard small

1 Like

Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 12:51am On May 21, 2016
Nobody ever opens a thread for guys that take forever to cum

Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 21, 2016
Dahyormine:
hi dude, now ur point is, frequent exercise works for u like magic? And oda native stuffs?
Yep. Man. It does
Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Nobody ever opens a thread for guys that take forever to cum
Nobody wants to take forever to cum. You want to take as long as possible but the whole point is that climax...

1 Like

Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 21, 2016
Sholaar:

Nobody wants to take forever to cum. You want to take as long as possible but the whole point is that climax...

This nikka mis-read my post. LeL
Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by ehix89(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2016
Its better to get it over and done with quickly,what's the hesitation for, Time Na Money

1 Like

Re: Why You Dont Last In Bed ...men Only. by sexylogan(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2016
mecussey:

yep...the man is right...avoid sugar by all means but to leave alchohol go hard small

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What / I Hear Say ....... / My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.