Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,445 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? (450 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by MRSANITY(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
What da fucck is going on? This is yet the longest campaign period in the history of Nairaland.

Seun we need an explanation, we need to crown thee next queen angry

If it isn't happening, let us know, I log in hopping to get a mention to vote, nothing, kilode? wataguan? undecided
Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by vizkiz: 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
the money whey them wan give winner never complete. He still remain 45,200 make e complete... Please bare with us grin

1 Like

Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by SKAMM(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
I wonder o.. I think say na only me dey reason am o
Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by onstelly(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
the money whey them wan give winner never complete. He still remain 45,200 make e complete... Please bare with us grin
Roflmao
Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
Restless people undecided

mtctthwwwwww
Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by iceberylin(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Get busy, everyone else is....

3 Likes

Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
No matter the time... I stand Gidigba with the queen grin

Time flies in company of the queen...!!
VoteMIMZY

2 Likes

Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy be like...

slyIsaac:
No matter the time... I stand Gidigba with the queen grin

Time flies in company of the queen...!!
VoteMIMZY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold? by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do When Next I Find A Man Molesting A Girl / Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? / Man Lands In Hospital Waiting For Online Girlfriend For 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.