Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence (796 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by bee444: 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
More than 2000 years ago, Jesus was on the earth. He re-affirmed God's greatness and made us all to believe that God truly exist. Even those that now call themselves etheist were once believers or have had some sort of relationship with God.

1 John 1:5, was written over 2000 years ago. Time when there were no scientific evidence to prove anything. Time when stones and bamboo sticks were used to kindle fires.

Then came this particular verse; 1 John 1:5 "God is light, in Him there is no darkness at all". We all know this verse very well. But we've never really thought deep what this means. Yes, God is light, and yes, darkness comprehend Him not. But since the world we live in now requires evidence for virtually everything we mutter or believe in, here is the proof of that verse of scripture quoted above..

Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by puffynana(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Hero10001: 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
What is Etheists?!
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Bee444, please read below a post on another thread, and tell me what is so special in your post.

Pyrrho:
For the sake of those who are willing to learn, I would summarize the similarities in both stories; that of Buddha and that of Jesus.

It eludes many people, especially those born into a Christian family that the story of "Jesus of Nazareth" has several similarities with that of Gautama Buddha whose life predates the former.

1. Buddha was born at about 566BC (before christ era).

2. There was a prophesy of Buddha's conception. And revelations were supposedly received, concerning his future greatness.

3. During conception the mother had a vivid dream. An elephant (a symbol of deity during that era) entered into her womb.

4. Like the Christ, Buddha enjoyed the wealth and glory of his parents and never experienced any pain, but later left all his inheritances to preach his 'gospel' to the poor.

5. Buddha acheived "enlightenment" after he meditated under a tree for 40days!!!

6. He made disciples of men.

7. He taught about love, forgiveness and the way to enter Nirvana...

8. Buddha announced his death to his disciples!

9. Buddha was born into an Hindu society, but his doctrines were carried and preached in foreign countries. Hence, the popularity of Buddhism over hinduism.

10. Please read the stories and and more KingEbukaNaija.

Anyone who doubts the above posts can check for themselves. Below is a link amongst several hundreds...

http://www.blokeish.com/2011/07/jesus-christ-and-gautama-buddha-similarities-differences/
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Hero10001: 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
Hero10001, please read below a post on another thread, and tell me what is so special in your post.

I only asked "what is ethists" as you've spelled it and reply with incoherent budda story!
You dey craze ni?
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 20, 2016
Hero10001:

I only asked "what is ethists" as you've spelled it and reply with incoherent budda story!
You dey craze ni?
easy bro, my bad. Wrong quote
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Hero10001: 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
easy bro, my bad. Wrong quote
I thot as much. I no vex again.
Re: To The Atheists, And Then Every One: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by cloudgoddess(f): 7:09pm On May 20, 2016
There was no fire 2000 years ago?

(1) (Reply)

Atheist To Agnostic: The Experiences That Shapes Your Views / The Creationist View On Dinosaurs. / 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.