Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (15284 Views)

Throw Back Pictures Of Femi Fani Kayode With The Hausa Fulani He Now Despises / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister / Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by lagosrd: 3:11pm On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:

And what is unprofessional about obtaining warrant to detain a suspect. Stop thinking with emotions except u just wanna wail for the fun of it. Can u honestly say fani is innocent, if not then allow them do their job. Afteraall, they case must still go to court and fani will have his day

Kindly arrange in a sane order. Invite, prosecute, detain and look for evidence, castigate and finally online prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by chivic(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Story for the gods...

Where is obanikoro, bala mohammed, diezani etc He's not running my foot. Abeg rest and stop supporting corruption jor

stop being sentimental and look at things from an unbiased point.What has Diezani,Bala,obanikoro to do with this? have any of them gone to Channel's TV and ask EFCC to invite them?.I'm talking about someone who asked for invitation,and accepted to honor it and went there on his own.
I hate corruption, but corruption should not be used to fight corruption.corruption is not only related to finance or stealing alone.

1 Like

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by plaetton: 3:25pm On May 21, 2016
MetaHuman:
quick survey, are you IBO or not?

Do you think chibok is real or a scam?

slowpoke.
I am Igbo, not IBO.

100 years after amalgamation, you're still saying IBO.
Talk about being UNFAITHFUL to a union. undecided

Shows how much you know of the people you take pleasure in abusing.

I have NO reasons to believe that a monumental horror of kidnapping of hundreds of young girls by depraved religio-tards of Northeast Nigeria should be minimized into a conspiracy theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
plaetton:

slowpoke.
I am Igbo, not IBO.

100 years after amalgamation, you're still saying IBO.
Talk about being UNFAITHFUL to a union. undecided

Shows how much you know of the people you take pleasure in abusing.

I have NO reasons to believe that a monumental horror of kidnapping of hundreds of young girls by depraved religio-tards of Northeast Nigeria should be minimized into a conspiracy theory.

grin
Now you have resulted to insults.. You know I could get you banned just by reporting you?

Anyhoo Mr IBO man, you are among the sane minority ibos then .. Congratulation. grin
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by plaetton: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
ribbit:
you are still rambling..
They accused him of collecting 800million from CBN, he didn't deny it and you are telling me he has not being indicted? Biko, tell me the meaning of indiction.
I stole 3000 from my parent, I gave you 200 and you took it knowing fully well where i got the money, and didn't deny that you took it and yet you said you have not being indicted.. Gee.

And Which part of Nigerian constitution or law says efcc cannot hold someone under investigation more than 48hrs? Please show me.
It doesn't have to be a terrorist or combantant. (Is morsi a combantant?)

I don't know how detaining an alleged thief in which through his "thievery" so many soldiers and innocent civilians died affecting your psyche Or giving you night terror.
Infact, I will recommend a good phycologist for you if detaining alleged theif for 14 days is giving you nitemare. Seriously?

Go and ask how the Germany killed corruption. Or you think if this is China kayode won't be dead by now?

As for me one of the victims of the corruption, then I say carry on efcc.. Infact detain these sobs forever.
Nigeria must be great..

Look who is rambling.

I really really pity a system that produces people who can read and right , but cannot think and rationalize properly.

I trying to remind you people that it is this penchant for throwing away due process of strong institutions that is the bane of all our progress.
We can't continue in this emotional, reactionary ways of dealing with existential issues.
It is only animals that live their entire lives reacting to events, rather than fixing them.

Despite your ability to write English, just look at your reasoning capabilities. undecided

Since when did newspaper and tabloid publications become a criminal indictment ? shocked

When has FFK been Indicted of stealing any money ?
Kindly Show us the charge sheet.

Right now, he is merely a person of interest in an ongoing investigation.

When the investigation is complete, then the EFCC can indict and charge whomever. That's the rule of law.

Whenever huge sums of money are mentioned, unthinking plebeians, true to their nature, screen for blood.
A clever Despot manipulates the emotions of you plebeians to peel away at your Constitutional rights, one by one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by plaetton: 3:46pm On May 21, 2016
MetaHuman:
grin
Now you have resulted to insults.. You know I could get you banned just by reporting you?

Anyhoo Mr IBO man, you are among the sane minority ibos then .. Congratulation. grin

Look at your hypocrisy.

You have a license to insult nearly 40 million Igbos, but you want to cry at an alleged personal insult against your person ? undecided

That says more about you than I can ever insult you.
And you must be a shining ambassador to whatever tribe you represent, and for which I would never condescend to even care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by proprince(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
Partial EFCC undecided
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2016
plaetton:

Look at your hypocrisy.

You have a license to insult nearly 40 million Igbos, but you want to cry at an alleged personal insult against your person ? undecided

That says more about you than I can ever insult you.
And you must be a shining ambassador to whatever tribe you represent, and for which I would never condescend to even care.
because personal insults is against one of nairaland rules.. At least I'm smart enough to know that tongue

Besides, I didn't insult anybody, if you take offense in my post.. No apologies, you know what to do.. (Rope or lagoon) grin
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by plaetton: 4:59pm On May 21, 2016
MetaHuman:
because personal insults is against one of nairaland rules.. At least I'm smart enough to know that tongue

Besides, I didn't insult anybody, if you take offense in my post.. No apologies, you know what to do.. (Rope or lagoon) grin

Well , you have said it all.

I would rather call you a slowpoke when you act like one, than to condenscend to insult your race or tribe because it's easier to escape Nairaland rules.

So, we are obviously different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by ribbit: 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
plaetton:

Look who is rambling.

I really really pity a system that produces people who can read and right , but cannot think and rationalize properly.

I trying to remind you people that it is this penchant for throwing away due process of strong institutions that is the bane of all our progress.
We can't continue in this emotional, reactionary ways of dealing with existential issues.
It is only animals that live their entire lives reacting to events, rather than fixing them.

Despite your ability to write English, just look at your reasoning capabilities. undecided

Since when did newspaper and tabloid publications become a criminal indictment ? shocked

When has FFK been Indicted of stealing any money ?
Kindly Show us the charge sheet.

Right now, he is merely a person of interest in an ongoing investigation.

When the investigation is complete, then the EFCC can indict and charge whomever. That's the rule of law.

Whenever huge sums of money are mentioned, unthinking plebeians, true to their nature, screen for blood.
A clever Despot manipulates the emotions of you plebeians to peel away at your Constitutional rights, one by one.
emotional tantrum..
So how did you know he wasn't indicted? Do you work for efcc? Accusing me of the same thing you are doing eh and I'm the hypocrite? Kikikikikiki
Atleast i have newspaper publications to back up my claim. And efcc already told us why they are holding kayode.. What do you have to back up your own claim?

I ask again, why did efcc release akpabio with much power and influence but detained unknown kayode? Someone that doesn't even hold any power within his party.

I don't wanna keep going back and forth with you cos it's you been program to wail and talk rubbish.
I just wanna set the record straight for those with plain minds who might be reading and thinking you are making sense.

When you are ready to prove that what efcc did is against the law, then quote me. Till then, sholve your emotional tantrum somewhere the sun don't shine. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
plaetton:

Well , you have said it all.

I would rather call you a slowpoke when you act like one, than to condenscend to insult your race or tribe because it's easier to escape Nairaland rules.

So, we are obviously different.
you see.. Not smart all

It took you how many posts to know we are different grin
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by plaetton: 5:18pm On May 21, 2016
ribbit:
emotional tantrum..
So how did you know he wasn't indicted? Do you work for efcc? Accusing me of the same thing you are doing eh and I'm the hypocrite? Kikikikikiki
Atleast i have newspaper publications to back up my claim. And efcc already told us why they are holding kayode.. What do you have to back up your own claim?

I ask again, why did efcc release akpabio with much power and influence but detained unknown kayode? Someone that doesn't even hold any power within his party.

I don't wanna keep going back and forth with you cos it's you been program to wail and talk rubbish.
I just wanna set the record straight for those with plain minds who might be reading and thinking you are making sense.

When you are ready to prove that what efcc did is against the law, then quote me. Till then, sholve your emotional tantrum somewhere the sun don't shine. grin

It seems I am dealing with a kid here.

You obviously don't know the meaning of indictment.

It doesn't take much to charge a person of a crime in Nigeria.
So why haven't they laid one single charge against him.

I don't know what EFCC questioned akpabio for, but what we all know is that FFK is a vocal critic of this government. Could that be the reason why they are trying to humiliate and kill his spirit?
To send a chilling message to all other critics ?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Do you know what is called a fishing expedition in legal parlance ?

That's when an overzealous agency throws a wide net with the desperate hope of catching something.

This has been the method of EFCC. It is a system of intimidation and humiliation of targets, keeping them in jail while desperately trying to find something to charge them with.

Like I said earlier, you are behaving like a typical plebeian, beholden to mob sentiments and uncoordinated thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by ribbit: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
plaetton:

It seems I am dealing with a kid here.

You obviously don't know the meaning of indictment.

It doesn't take much to charge a person of a crime in Nigeria.
So why haven't they laid one single charge against him.

I don't know what EFCC questioned akpabio for, but what we all know is that FFK is a vocal critic of this government. Could that be the reason why they are trying to humiliate and kill his spirit?
To send a chilling message to all other critics ?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Do you know what is called a fishing expedition in legal parlance ?

That's when an overzealous agency throws a wide net with the desperate hope of catching something.

This has been the method of EFCC. It is a system of intimidation and humiliation of targets, keeping them in jail while desperately trying to find something to charge them with.

Like I said earlier, you are behaving like a typical plebeian, beholden to mob sentiments and uncoordinated thinking.
yawz..

Then how come other critics of buhari have not been bundled by efcc?

Simple question, still rambling like a kid. What efcc did, is it against the law?
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by Johnsinia(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2016
Oh God, pls visit Aso rock with apple as did b4. Enough is enough, Nigerians r sufering in their hand
Re: We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC by iamcourage(m): 2:11am On May 22, 2016
gwales:
The story that fulani herdsmen killed enugu villagers was a scam. There wasn't any fulani attack but just a script written by pdp and ipads.
Yes, you heard me....
fish head..we agree..now continue with your miserable life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers / 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-Ahmed / Falana To Buhari: Pardon Convicted Soldiers As You Do Repentant Boko Harams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.