Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped (12371 Views)

Saraki Mourns Balogun Fulani Of Ilorin / Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by comradeson: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
This is really surprising.The APC Chairman in Kwara state and the Secretary of APC in Kwara state kidnapped just like that?

This is very interesting.It means nobody is safe.How can both of them be travelling without any security aides?

Very interesting.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by emvico(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2016
make dem hole am na wetin concern me? na dem dem cool
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Immunity1(f): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
good news please dont free them kill them saraki is next target cheesy grin
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2016
if they use airplane,Nigerians will complain, now that they are travelling on land, they are being kidnapped

#SMH
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by wxyz1: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
Insecurity every where, Buhari, Buhari you are really a dulard. All what you boasted of are all zero
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Sirjohn84(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
the rate of kipnapping in the country call for security people to be up and doing. nobody is save again. God help us all
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by wxyz1: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
We have never seen this type of insicurity in Nigeria. what is Buhari doing about all this nonsense. Let this man just resign.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by mu2sa2: 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
These Saraki lackeys are crooks in their own right.The kidnapping could have been stage-managed to find an excuse to siphon kwara state money. Soon we may hear kwara state govt paid 500 million to secure their release. Saraki of course takes half of the money.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by eejo(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
Nigerians are suffering on that road no day without kidnappings and killings on that road especially lokoja to okene yet not enough security fine let them enjoy propaganda security

1 Like

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Sunnah1(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
4reala:
Na wah o! Dis government, be-deviled wit all kinds of vices
You are hearing the word "Kidnapped" for the first time, abi?
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by shegsrules(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2016
Whizzdom:
Hm. I dont think that a layman (an ordinary person) can pull such into action, judging from the high security personnel / bodyguards that are around the two kidnapping victims.

This is a political kidnapping case, the kidnapper's wont kill them, they just want to take talk some sense into the kidnapping's victims.

This is a work of a professional abductors, not one person but about three of them.

If the abductors wanted to assasinate the two men, they would have, they wanted to abduct them, let the masterminder talk some sense into the abductees and the abductors will ask for an unreasonable amount from the families of the abductees, (which they know that the families could not afford.) after two weeks, the abductors will release the abductees.

Thats my detective's mind for you.

[/b]GBAGAM[b][s][/s]
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by nkemjacob2(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
How deadly is nigeria politics. Dis generational politics has ntin to render/mentor or teach to d new once, i pray d bad blood does not flows
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by uprightman(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2016
Legitbaba:
I think say na only Niger Delta "lazy" ijaw boys dey kidnap
5% region commercialized it.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by kareemkamil(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2016
They should remain in there custody for rest of this year.
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:20am On May 21, 2016
mu2sa2:
These Saraki lackeys are crooks in their own right.The kidnapping could have been stage-managed to find an excuse to siphon kwara state money. Soon we may hear kwara state govt paid 500 million to secure their release. Saraki of course takes half of the money.

Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by Yusluv13(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2016
O my God my hostel landlord in Sanrab... .. very nice, kind and easily going ...
Re: Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped by shankies215(f): 7:58am On May 22, 2016
Yusluv13:
O my God my hostel landlord in Sanrab... .. very nice, kind and easily going ...

Me too o, I stay in his house at sanrab too, not the hostel tho... Nd he is very okay
He even connected the students to his apartment for generator, nd we enjoy that every night... .

I was even there when they were changing d tire of his car last week... ogao
I pray they are released soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra / The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.