Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola (23922 Views)

FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola by hero2000: 8:34pm On May 21, 2016
The last thing the Minister said was that people should ensure they get prepaid meters. At least, you don't get to pay for what you don't use. But people won't make attempt to get it or pressurize their landlord to get one. Rather they would whine and curse and DO NOTHING!

In our house we told our landlady to buy it from the money the next tenant pays. It was even almost like a condition for rent payment. She paid and we had to follow up and follow up until we got it!

The nasty corrupt disco officials at the neighborhood office would want to create bottlenecks for you because they know they won't get reconnection fee and other monies they get once you are prepaid. Rather, try to go their main office around you. That was how we got our prepaid meter. And if they don't bring power for days we won't pay shishi.

This system needs all of us to work. The minister can't monitor your meter processing for you. Do your own part too.

Finally, do you think a former governor who was awarded best governor in Nigeria by some bodies would suddenly be brainless? I don't think so. Some people don't want this govt work and they celebrate any ill that happens.
Re: Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
Fantastic Lawyer and Public Administrator you may be but "rocket science" is not legal practice.
Re: Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola by goldtooth: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
eyeview:
Infact,brethren,let us pray!

Repeat after me!

My Faaatherr! My Faaatherr!

Everybody! Who worked for the victory of this APC government!

What are you waiting for?!

Oya! Fall down and die!

Die! Die! Die

Bros I am still young oo. Abeg I don't want to die now. No vex I won't vote for anybody again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke Operators Protest In Owerri As Okorocha Plans To Replace Them With Taxis / Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB / Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.