Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,849 members, 7,838,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Does Relationship Matters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Relationship Matters? (2374 Views)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Date because you feel he is your friend and you can't just stop thinking about him. He doesn't have to be overtly charming and sweet (deceitful), date him because he came and metamorphosed into your best friend. Don't date anybody other than your best friend and you won't regret it. Take it slow and steady. N.B; You're not too young to enjoy life and have beautiful exhilarating moments so picturesque you won't want to but live again when you're older with your family. Just fear God and put his teachings FIRST before you explore. It worked for me, Positive it will for you.
thank you. Think urs is the best smiley
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 21, 2016
ayusco85:

U ve to define wat u want. And u ve to date d right guy. The guy has to be matured, experienced and above all respectful. Den u ve to both talk abt wat u want.

If it's no sex, den make sure Ur guy is OK with it, if it's with occasional sex, Den use protection. Better still get tested for stds, hiv, hepatitis. And knw hw to have Sex Dat won't get u pregnant.

Relationship is just a complicated stuff. Don't rush, take ur time
thanks
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2016
enshi:
You better face ur studies thats if you want to further ur education.. ... If not go learn a trade any man who comes ur way and you think you like such person then tell him to hi talk to ur parents.....
I'm in school already
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by PunkyV(f): 7:29am On May 21, 2016
All I'll say is armour up. Relationships arent always a walk in the park, but you'll learn to roll with the waves eventually.

With a good head on your shoulders, you'll manage to be in a relationship without ever falling pregnant. That's what protection is for. All those other girls that fall victim to numerous pregnancies must be careless & reckless. Pregnancy should be the least of your worries when there're bigger threats like STDs. Which is why you should always be protected, if/when you choose to have sex. And dont let any guy pressure or guilt you into a sexual relationship before you're good & ready. That tends to happen when one is still clueless & inexperienced.

With that said, enjoy the ride while it lasts & keep in mind that he may not be the one that you'll spend the rest of your life with so dont be deluded. Heartache is unfortunately a downside of relationships & boy, are they plenty where that 1st one came from! grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by rosieluv(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
The people who ar advising u, I only wish they practice what they preach.

Eliba, u wana have fun rhai? Please go and hav fun. Hav a boyfrnd, hav sex with condom, a lot of kisses, enjoy ur life... experience all the romance, be free with your self. Do the things u always wanted to do. Life's short. Be happy.

Remember, everyone is a sinner. cool
lols evryone is a sinner
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by ayusco85(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
thanks

Lemme pm u if u don't mind. I can be Ur mentor, teach u alot u need to know before u are ready
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
All I'll say is armour up. Relationships arent always a walk in the park, but you'll learn to roll with the waves eventually.

With a good head on your shoulders, you'll manage to be in a relationship without ever falling pregnant. That's what protection is for. All those other girls that fall victim to numerous pregnancies must be careless & reckless. Pregnancy should be the least of your worries when there're bigger threats like STDs. Which is why you should always be protected, if/when you choose to have sex. And dont let any guy pressure or guilt you into a sexual relationship before you're good & ready. That tends to happen when one is still clueless & inexperienced.

With that said, enjoy the ride while it lasts & keep in mind that he may not be the one that you'll spend the rest of your life with so dont be deluded. Heartache is unfortunately a downside of relationships & boy, are they plenty where that 1st one came from! grin
However, I have recounts of girls who've settled down with their first loves; Either Long lost first loves or straight on from first love to marriage. Our roads are not fashioned same... She might not get to beget any heartache if she's careful enough never to do things she'll later regret or sacrifice more than she can bear, sex inclusive. Why I'll urge anybody to have sex and not give sex, You were reiterating on the sex lol, which is good anyway, you by any chance a nurse?...
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
You haven't seen punkyv's I guess.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Lovelynature(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
You must be a Deeper Life girl. Your dp says so
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by PunkyV(f): 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
However, I have recounts of girls who've settled down with their first loves; Either Long lost first loves or straight on from first love to marriage. Our roads are not fashioned same... She might not get to beget any heartache if she's careful enough never to do things she'll later regret or sacrifice more than she can bear, sex inclusive. Why I'll urge anybody to have sex and not give sex, You were reiterating on the sex lol, which is good anyway, you by any chance a nurse?...

Yeah, hence I said he MAY not be, because who knows? She might experience beginner's luck & strike gold with her 1st try. I was only trying to be realistic with her because majority of people dont end up with their 1st love.

Lol, no I'm not a nurse. I work with books.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
You must be a Deeper Life girl. Your dp says so
I'm not deeper life o, just fearing God
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
ayusco85:

Lemme pm u if u don't mind. I can be Ur mentor, teach u alot u need to know before u are ready
OK sir
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Thank you, I'm grateful.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Lovelynature(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
I'm not deeper life o, just fearing God
Well done. ''The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge'' (Proverbs 1:7). May His mercy lead and preserve you in Jesus' Name
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Well done. ''The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge'' (Proverbs 1:7). May His mercy lead and preserve you in Jesus' Name
. Amen
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, hence I said he MAY not be, because who knows? She might experience beginner's luck & strike gold with her 1st try. I was only trying to be realistic with her because majority of people dont end up with their 1st love.

Lol, no I'm not a nurse. I work with books.

well well well...

How?
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by PunkyV(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

well well well...

How?

Library tongue
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Library tongue
lol... A student? Come out clean babe.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by PunkyV(f): 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol... A student? Come out clean babe.

No, I'm not a student. I work at the library. It's just that the occupation sounds dusty & boring lol.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

No, I'm not a student. I work at the library. It's just that the occupation sounds dusty & boring lol.
Oh, no wonder you have your way with expression, Maybe not. So far it pays and gives you joy anyway - KOOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Former Employer Violated Her,will I Find Out The Truth? / Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With A Pastor Went Viral Finally Speaks Out / Men Shall Look Better Wearing Dress By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.