Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cant Believe I Finally Registered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Believe I Finally Registered (3274 Views)

I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 12:12am On May 21, 2016
vjsmiles:
do a thorough background search before you spit out your jejunum..

I have busted high niche monikers claiming to be females and this won't be an exception .

I have said enough ...
now go play.

Your busting is of no importance to anyone as no one cares. You are free to troll on threads seeking their attention by raining accusations and go back to pm them. You are free.

Until you have public proof, stop wasting space on nairaland with Bs
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by PMBfirstson(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
Am also new here

Can I have your number.... cool cool cool
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by VJSMILESS: 12:23am On May 21, 2016
coolsix:

Your busting is of no importance to anyone as no one cares. You are free to troll on threads seeking their attention by raining accusations and go back to pm them. You are free.

coolsix:

dafuq is wrong with this retarded fvvktard?

you have a problem with me?
did I ever quote yho ass?

really?
me, vj, pm girls on Nairaland?
I'm not in yho fvvkeee up country so fvvk out n stop trying so hard to get my attention..

I don't give a fvvk boud tho existence or public display of inherent stupidity...
asslicking jejune grin
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 12:27am On May 21, 2016
VJSMILESS:
dafuq is wrong with this retarded fvvktard?

you have a problem with me?
did I ever quote yho ass?

really?
me, vj, pm girls on Nairaland?
I'm not in yho fvvkeee up country so fvvk out n stop trying so hard to get my attention..

I don't give a fvvk boud tho existence or public display of inherent stupidity...
asslicking jejune grin

It's so sad that you try so hard to gain a presence but unfortunately, no one cares about you. I understand the economy and hardships where you are coming from may be gracing you so it's easy to bring your frustration to nairaland to randomly tag a person with insults.

With all your guy accusation isn't the op and her thread moving? Apart from me who had pity on you, did anyone give a fvck to quote you? That's it. No one cares. I did you a favor little boy

1 Like

Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by VJSMILESS: 12:29am On May 21, 2016
coolsix:

It's so sad that you try so hard to gain a presence but unfortunately, no one cares about you. I understand the economy and hardships where you are coming from may be gracing you so it's easy to bring your frustration to nairaland to randomly tag a person with insults.

With all your guy accusation isn't the op and her thread moving? Apart from me who had pity on you, did anyone give a fvck to quote you? That's it. No one cares. I did you a favor little boy
I hit a nerve?

don't fvvk with me next time...
fvvking fvvktard...
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 12:33am On May 21, 2016
VJSMILESS:
I hit a nerve?

don't fvvk with me next time...
fvvking fvvktard...

If only you were educated. Your English is poor for one. Again, your understanding isn't far fetched.

Nerves cannot be hit visually.

I don't know what you are trying to be (Pseudo), but it won't help you boy.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by AceDomino(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:
So hv bn a silent observer of nairaland, tonight finally summoned courage to fully register . newest member to nairaland.welcome me.i hope I dont regret it ooo.yipee am so happy.

You're truly pretty slim and pretty all the same
Muuuuuuuaaaahhh
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by nuggarito: 12:36am On May 21, 2016
I'm sorry for you Madam op.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 12:39am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:
So hv bn a silent observer of nairaland, tonight finally summoned courage to fully register . newest member to nairaland.welcome me.i hope I dont regret it ooo.yipee am so happy.
welcome ooo but dont know why ur so happy sha like say u win nairabet...meanwhile you really try for the photoshopping
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by thowbie7ven(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2016
OP, dem say make una dey "close the cookie jar"....tell us what u think about this!
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 12:48am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:

And 3 likes on your profile pix already
Mehn, this guys move quick
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by SmellingAnus(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:
you are welcome on board...
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 1:37am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:
bully me?hell no.just like I sd.hv bn a silent observer and I know wats up.iam also up to d task
thats good..so can we??
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by sunstyle(m): 1:58am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme:
u r fully welcome and I will like to be ur friend. sexy lady .
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 4:14am On May 21, 2016
prettyslimme welcome!..
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:22am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
prettyslimme welcome!..
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 4:28am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
ermmm why?
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:33am On May 21, 2016
Am I not right what are you doing.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 4:38am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Hmmmmmmmmmm though you should be sleeping.
its 3:43 here...had a bad day finding it hard to sleep
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:41am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
its 3:43 here...had a bad day finding it hard to sleep
why a bad day, life is too beautiful for that and you have to forget all your worries to move forward in any circumstances you find yourself. What is bothering you to that extent you are too young for that .
If you don't mind talking with a stranger like me you will forget the bad day.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 4:44am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why a bad day, life is too beautiful for that and you have to forget all your worries to move forward in any circumstances you find yourself. What is bothering you to that extent you are too young for that .
If you don't mind talking with a stranger like me you will forget the bad day.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:48am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=45820397][/quote]what is that?
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:55am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=45820397][/quote]You did not write anything.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 4:56am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You did not write anything.
never mind its ok
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 4:57am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
never mind its ok
ok cool stay blessed.
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by makydebbie(f): 5:11am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok cool stay blessed.
thanks
Re: Cant Believe I Finally Registered by Nobody: 5:20am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks
You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Only One Way To Keep The Sex Hot In A Long-term Relationship 0 Sh / Should I Start Posting Sex Articles On My Blog (photos) / Men Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.