Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? (9015 Views)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2009
Who ia abusing you?
You always contradict yourself on nairaland.
Get a grip on yourself and just shove into one corner about this ur oman issue and residence cards.I know what you likes are doing up there, Wannabe footballer lipsrsealed
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2009
Naijagirly:

Who ia abusing you?
You always contradict yourself on nairaland.
Get a grip on yourself and just shove into one corner about this your oman issue and residence cards.I know what you likes are doing up there, [size=15pt]Wannabe footballer [/size] lipsrsealed

hahahaha, for ur info, am a Basketballer, and also a Student, lol, accept defeat cuz its noble_gas1 all d way son!!!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
oh so its wannabe basketballer then, Pele oh
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

oh so its wannabe basketballer then, Pele oh

hahahah, never hate d player, i suggets u hate d game, basketball is an Hobby to me girl, U said u have been to dubai several times, hahahahaai, know girls like U, guys invite ppl like u wella to Dubai, just 4 a one night stand, u better get a life, am livin life girl to d fullest, i suggest u get more info abt d Sultanate of Oman jor and u know how he dey go, if not dat am fasting, i wuld have given it to u like its hot
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2009
Why should guys invite girls like me to dubai for one night stands when there are loads of naija girls in dubai who have nothing to do but f@#$ and sleep and hope they make enough money to have a better life.I don't need to explain my mission to the middle east to u,
About Oman I know there are loads of wannabe footballers and basketballers like yourself who have nothing do and hope some club will sign up your tired hungry a$s so you can at least get some rial to buy some bread and laben, lol
You suck and it pains me to know you wasting ur life and time stuck in that desert,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

Why should guys invite girls like me to dubai for one night stands when there are loads of naija girls in dubai who have nothing to do but f@#$ and sleep and hope they make enough money to have a better life.I don't need to explain my mission to the middle east to u,
About Oman I know there are loads of wannabe footballers and basketballers like yourself who have nothing do and hope some club will sign up your tired hungry a$s so you can at least get some rial to buy some bread and laben, lol
You suck and it pains me to know you wasting your life and time stuck in that desert,

at least d riyal am gettin is much more dan d Pounds or Dollars or Euros ur ass might be collecting for ur 1 night Stand, for ur Info, dere are no loads of wannabe anytin, if u see any footballer dat has been to Oman, u ll see it in him, why dont u explain ur trip?/ ehn is it not d same tin girls like u come and do just for Riyal hahaa, i can host U if ur hungry O, hahahaha, i said it b4 and am gonna say it again, its noble_gas1 all d way son!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2009
lol, u sick Mister and its obvious, U don't seem 2 realise am a girl and u keep using the word son, You wannabe American eating laben in the desert, why don't u try to be a Nigerian where u really come from, we don't use such slangs here and neither do they use such in the middle east, U should use words like Yalla and harbibi if u really want to live up to your wannabe omani status, Olodo abanije omo ode
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

lol, u sick Mister and its obvious, U don't seem 2 realise am a girl and u keep using the word son, You wannabe American eating laben in the desert, why don't u try to be a Nigerian where u really come from, we don't use such slangs here and neither do they use such in the middle east, U should use words like Yalla and harbibi if u really want to live up to your wannabe omani status, Olodo abanije omo ode

hahahahaha, dats wer u bleeped ur self Up, do u know d meaning of yalla habibi u see why i said u know nothing grin grin grin and wu doesnt know ur a girl, ofcourse i know nau,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2009
I do know the meaning of those words and there are common words used in almsot every conversation in ur wannabe region,
I don't ask you to call me ur love(harbibi) or tell me to hurry up or get going(yalla)

I know more about you than u expect and I will let u wash ur dirty linen here ,

Seems like you go off and on ;trying to make some quick doe so you can come back to the cafe and buy more time with your residence card, Let me guess what you do to make the quick bucks;hummmmmmm go suck up a pot bellied old gay ?cos there's no major league going on in oman and you wastng ur time dreaming
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

I do know the meaning of those words and there are common words used in almsot every conversation in your wannabe region,
I don't ask you to call me your love(harbibi) or tell me to hurry up or get going(yalla)

I know more about you than u expect and I will let u wash your dirty linen here ,

Seems like you go off and on ;trying to make some quick doe so you can come back to the cafe and buy more time with your residence card, Let me guess what you do to make the quick bucks;hummmmmmm go suck up a pot bellied old gay ?cos there's no major league going on in oman and you wastng your time dreaming

ha! lol, u see ur life? den if u know d meaning why shuld i use it herenow i can confirm ow stupid and ow senseless u are, 4 your info , am always online in ma home. 24/7, it is u that go off and on, maybe u had to go and attend to one of ur customers abi, hope he f**ked ur well hahaha, U aint gat 2 tell me why u sick cuz i know Y,
aint surfin 4rm no cafe and am right here waiting ur 4 ur silly promiscous ass wen ur done wit ur customer, hahaha
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2009
You are not only jobless but also frustrated.
I can live high life in naija by sitting @ home all day doing nothing staying online replying wannabe's like you and still be appreciated.but when someone like you who lives somewhere around the desert(u don't even live in muscat) sits @ home all day replying me that makes you a disgace to Nigerians abroad cos why leave the shores of your country when you cannot be useful and make proud your motherland.Na people like you dey spoil Nigeria name.You jobless wannabe basket case abi na basket born fool
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

You are not only jobless but also frustrated.
I can live high life in naija by sitting @ home all day doing nothing staying online replying wannabe's like you and still be appreciated.but when someone like you who lives somewhere around the desert(u don't even live in muscat) sits @ home all day replying me that makes you a disgace to Nigerians abroad cos why leave the shores of your country when you cannot be useful and make proud your motherland.Na people like you dey spoil Nigeria name.You jobless wannabe basket case abi na basket born fool

hahaha, i dont know how your post always make me laugh, let me tell u how u have contradicted your self now, 1st u said, i was goin on and off, and i told your  little ass dat am online 24/7 and all u can say now is dat i am jobless grin grin grin  can u also see ow foolish u are? and tell me wich university in on by august and to talk of making nigerians proud, hahahhaa, i av no comment on dat cuz its silly sluts like u dat spoiled d name, motherland ko/fatherland ni, commmon anoda customer is waitin for u jor, i never knew dat Ashawo hotels now have internet
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2009
[size=13pt]naijagirly[/size]

Ohhh were are u nau, am waitin for U OOOOOOOOO

[size=15pt]Clown[/size]
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2009
Wannabe am still here, So you don't know ashewo hotels have internet abi, Shebi na you be my love-vendor so you suppose know where u dey lodge mE
Holiday ko Holiday nii, which university do you attend in that tiny island outside of muscat abi you dey stuck for visa change?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2009
Naijagirly:

Wannabe am still here, So you don't know ashewo hotels have internet abi, Shebi na you be my love-vendor so you suppose know where u dey lodge mE
Holiday ko Holiday nii, which university do you attend in that tiny island outside of muscat abi you dey stuck for visa change?

hahahhaha tot u were gone na, ok, u wanna know ma school?
International Maritime College,OMAN

www.imcoman.net
and me be ur love-vendori dont rolll wiv slots like u, una plenty 4 Dubai wella
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by snowdrops(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
Brother and sister. One love. No hating just love.
Please make up.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
snowdrops:

Brother and sister. One love. No hating just love.
Please make up.

Yo! 10x bruv, am not a trouble maker and aint tryin to hate on anybody, was only explainin some things but she was like she knows everytin more dan i dat live there,

@Naijagirly

am sorry if i said any bad things to U, just let it go & dont sweat it
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by Naijagirly(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
Sweat over you?I got loads of f#$%ing to do so why sweat over a wannabe boy like u
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by blackspade(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2009
Why would you want one?

Notice the guy bathing in the filthy water, look familiar?

[img]http://www.cricketump.com/images/Bangladesh%20v%20N.Z.%20Oct.2004/Bangladesh, Oct.2004, shanty.JPG[/img]

[img]http://freshclick.files./2009/03/bangladeshflood2004.jpg[/img]

Just another day in Bangladesh.

There is a huge divide between rich and poor there, and virtually no middle class - Just like Naija. Might as well stay home!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by noblegas2(m): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2009
Naijagirly:

Sweat over you?I got loads of f#$%ing to do so why sweat over a wannabe boy like u

Now u can see dat ur still stupid, waitin for ur silly ass to explode again
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by dinggle: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2009
If i find my self in Bangla i will cry everyday and eventually commit suicide if i m not deported!, like, where do anyone start from, I think Madam re-brand should flash Bangla on Naija TV it will make Nigerians Appreciate naija, i am already appreciating 9ja right now.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by dinggle: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Blackspade
how did u get those pics or did u travel there if so, o boy u get heart oh! shocked
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? by sp2ekram: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2011
Getting a Visa of Bangladesh is so easy , so try to get this and have a visit in Bangladesh.
Here is a classified website link, this website is for online shopping , buy and sell products, the link is : http://www.dreamtouch.biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re Trip To Cross River State (calabar + Obudu) / Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.