Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? (9018 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2007
angry angry angry why are the nigerians at home, kind of beggar, anytime i call Nigeria, all my friends i met on net and maybe we later get on, start telling me things not easy send me money is a nigerian factor or what,
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by finekid(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2007
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Ladapo(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2007
Becos u did the same b4 u travelled. "what goes around comes around" and stop calling Nigerians at home beggars, cos U ve done it b4. Nigerians at home, please, get something doing and stop asking for things from people like this.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by ruescho(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2007
As I am living in Germany I got the impression nobody in Nigeria nows that also abroad u have to work hard to earn your [size=18pt]money[/size].

It is not provided by the state, I dont print it in my cellar and dont grow it on the trees in my garden!!!

Sometimes I think this stupidity is cos people watch way toooooooooo much films where everybody is living in big mansions with pool
and drives around on Benzes and Beemers. After some time they take this for everybodies reality and dont want to understand
that live also can be very difficult and hard here!

Secondly, by sending toooooo much money home, everybody will stop working, starting to depend on the "havebeen", meaning we ourselves
condition them as beggars.

Start sending just little money, not to much and they again will start their own business, cos Nigerians are very good at this,
as long as u dont make them feel they can afford to be lazy.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by minto(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2007
You need not be angry with home friends for asking you for money or whatever. The belief of an average Nigerian is that once you are outside the country,you're making some big money wherever you are and some just feel it's normal they have a piece of the cake. As for me I just give what I can afford and that clears my conscience; even though some of them sometimes go to the extreme but I don't think that's enough reason for calling them names.We should learn to respect people especially our dear friends home or abroad.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2007
Na wa oooo.I though it was kind of the other way round in Naija now.I no know say People wey dey naija still dey disturb una.
Na with time.Naija no hard as you think say e be b4.

But if you watch the amount of people wey dey disturb you last year to this year,you would have noticed it has reduced.

Naija is getting better sha

Na poverty cause everything
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by olabosun(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2007
i dn't blame any body who beg for money from his relatives,we'll none of them will go carry gun nw!
just dat the level of overty in nigeria is mean too much.i urge some nigerians abroad to come and have a pip of wat is going on,
Every body wants a better life for themselves, Even our so called shameless Mother Renovated ONE SINGLE HOUSE FORE OVER 600MILLION NAIRA. MONEY THAT CAN SOLVE THOUSANDS ON NIGERIANS PROBLEM.it's a pitty
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Vicjustice: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
Before you see reasons with this lie-maniac known as Jayon, i'd suggest you guys to go through his various posts.
My people, na this poor man wey dey find opportunity to use leg enter europe naim dey claim say he dey London and Newyork, and people dey beg am for money?

These are some of his quotes bellow:
jayon:

please how much is the cost of a Uk student visa
i mean curently

Here, he desperately needs help for visa sponsorship letter
jayon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please how do i write sponsorship letter .the person that want to sponsor me ask for the format please who can help and with full detail or the format , please to submit my application tommorow please, He said he doesn't know the student format please help before tonight

He claims to be in his dream paradise:
jayon:

smiley smiley (2nd of sept)next week is my birthday at broklyn ,Newyork, you are all invited, if u have no visa count on me to get you one you are all invited

He's promising to (just) give away £500 for fun
jayon:

grin grin grin grin grin Last week i started with a kolomental stuff indicating to people, i chat with that are in nigeria, if they can send me the pics of a kolomental stuff ****According to how i say they shld pose****** will send them 5,000£, nah so all  of them begin dey craise, but i want you all to choose the best kolomental man or woman then will send maybe just 500£ to him, you are all judges grin grin ******** Kiddin but all pics courtesy of www.419eater.com

Oh, he wants to go back, but to where?
jayon:

grin grin grin so am in Nigeria because of this people to take 'em along with me when going back, please gimmie feeds, need your advice , lonely2face@yahoo.com

Above he's in Nigeria, but below he'd be coming "for the first time" to nigeria

jayon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy coming home this december, for the first time, i need someone to take me about and stay close to me because i know noone in naija
   Requirement:
                      Must be a woman and nice .
Thanks winans eli-adewole

He hasn't even applied for visa yet, but he already plans to have a romance with a female guide. what a dream!
jayon:

@d10  grin grin grin grin congrats, am going to westminster university but have nt applied for visa yet due to passport palava, diz my number 08029314720 or mail address lonely2face@yahoo.com, we need to talk,because am going to go and read business computing at harrow campus.please we need to see (And want to know how u wrote your letter of sponsorship).hoping for your reply

Oh, he's American citizen struggling for visa?
jayon:

grin grin grin grin Am a stateless man, well am from america but live in america but all my family are in london (extended family),about the diamond thats my main priority*****Trust Americans****

Ok, Igbo man at last
jayon:

grin grin grin all baifran people let's have our talks here, igbo kwenu ******Free Nwazurike****
He claims to be Biafrian, i can't remember Oyo state being a part of Biafra
jayon:

PLEASE WHERE DO I GET Birth Certificate or Age declaration
OR even Letter of identification from Local Government of origin or residence,
Please am new to the nigerian factor please anyone with a good idea? am from oyo state

jayon:

grin grin grin i am a fegco boy , federal government college ogbomosho,my nick is jayon the baddest boy, i got pix for ya all

Those who are "first world citizen" don't boast it out because they just don't care
jayon:

shocked shocked shocked ugly and nice   place to be but the only thing that can take me there is to hunt for diamonds or nutin,i like the president because as i am a first world country citizen, i can't just go to all this third world country any how and gambia is worst,i can't pray for my driver to go to that place never

Yoh, the rich international (or perhaps say internet-ional) man.
jayon:

tell us how much everything going to cost, maybe we can send u the money or the items doh

I wonder what a guy like this would do to the Nigerians at home if he finds a way out
jayon:

angry angry whatsup with what, i said foolish nigerians,i told ya all already that i like advicing people,so most post i put on thread is to advice people,eg,  Lying is my Hobby,Pastor Dancing Yahoozey,2face stole My song, someone told me to advice him then i post the thread to get comment so as to reply them,African  Monkies
@aloib,  u be proper mumu(Olu-Monkey Ade-Gorilla)

Would someone who really has money brag this much about money?
jayon:

angry angry angry what kind of stupid topic is this , rubish, job means nothing to me but money,its shld have been tagged what kind of money did u spend in your first trip abroad for me i spend pounds sterling, unah grin grin ;Dego

Perhaps he means Lagos-Onitcha, even at that, he can't make it "every week"
jayon:

@ Mp007  grin grin grin grin grin congrats , lol, Travlling by december when me dey travel almost everyweek,u dey book flight every year or month, u need to die in US

Childish bragging
jayon:

sad sad sad MP007@ You are a big monkey u need to live there forever no place like home, am going to france tomorrow to buy perfume then i will visit my cousin in london,i will then head to japan to see my family friend, isn't that sweet die,live for US.u don hear

Such a mouth organ, just feel like slapping these shit out of your big lips
jayon:

shocked shocked Wetin Dey diz yankee wey everybody dey yarn about, i just travel for holidays opari, rather than stay all my life there, rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Skywalker5(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2007
Guy you too try. grin ;DYou suppose be private investigator.You dig the guy profile out wella. grin grin

I thought Jaydon was someone abroad trying to diss homeland where as he is here too sad.even struggling to get out tongue

Na wa oo

Maybe he just asked someone for money abroad and got a cold response.So his conscience pricked him and he decided to post this thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by debosky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2007
nice job Vic

I noticed the same trend a while back, and the liar tried to cover up by saying he was 'posting to solve other people's problems for them' or some twaddle like that in one of the quotes up there.

When someone speaks from 10 sides of his mouth at the same time, he is definitely not to be believed.

'first world country citizen' trying to get visa from Nigeria to go to the Uk grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Vicjustice: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2007
Siena, these Idiots make me sick, very few people are for real here. As far as nairaland is concerned, I don't think it matters whether you're in Nigeria or anywhere else, i don't think it matters whether you're rich or poor, professional or nonprofessional, white collar worker or labourer, frequent traveller or first timer (or even attempting to travel): we're here to help and be helped. But some idiots like this fool (Jayon) and others are making it hard to distinguish the genuine ones. Too many liars, i don't know what they gain from making people believe that they are what they are not.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by finekid(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2007
Two thumbs up to Vicjustice!
Wow, so the guy is a phoney after all shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Tats(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2007
That is his internet life! You know internet is everywhere, so is he too grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Dantecmu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
Vicjustice:

Siena, these Idiots make me sick, very few people are for real here. As far as nairaland is concerned, I don't think it matters whether you're in Nigeria or anywhere else, i don't think it matters whether you're rich or poor, professional or nonprofessional, white collar worker or labourer, frequent traveller or first timer (or even attempting to travel): we're here to help and be helped. But some idiots like this fool (Jayon) and others are making it hard to distinguish the genuine ones. Too many liars, i don't know what they gain from making people believe that they are what they are not.

i dont think you have the right to insult pple. i dont kare who you are i mean u dont know him or why he does what he does why dont you just contribute to his observation and stop being what you are not. i am personally going to take up issues with you VIC dont worry u have my number and i have urz would call you up soon very very soon. cuz you dont just embarass pple to look popular especially sensitive pple like ME.

jayon:

angry angry angry why are the nigerians at home, kind of beggar, anytime i call Nigeria, all my friends i met on net and maybe we later get on, start telling me things not easy send me money is a nigerian factor or what,
[/quot

Nigerians no be beggers o. its an irony that some Nigerians who do the asking are actually better and more acheived than those they are actually asking for money. its a pity that we nigerians dont know hw far but for pple who have being out and in we understand better.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by sfdaram(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
hey,
if truly you are in abroad today and some relatives or friends are asking you for money, pls do send them sometin if u have but in case u don't have pls tell them in a polite manner.you see this life is a funny one dont think they will continue to be in dat position, people's condition & situation keep changing every seconds.always remember dat if God can do it for you, HE will do it for others too only time varies. don't call them beggers is not fair.
sola.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Mustay(m): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2007
vic no tell us say e be lawyer o grin

nland peeps too dey lie
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u call me a liar, fine but i can pin point 5 nairalander's who live in US with me and even know my JOB as an evangelist, we have met several times,if u look most of my previous post is based on religion and travels,anyway say watcha wanna say, but all i will say is am not a liar and never will, its a forum you discuss issue related to you not personally you(maybe someone around you, siena knows have not been in nigeria for a while the last time we spoke i asked him as he too been he said no,please i beg of you to be frank,stop and i mean stop spoiling and destroying my personality vicjustice angry angry angry, so vic justice get a brain for your head cry cry embarassed embarassed,you can ask seun to look at my ip to find if am in nigeria or someother other country
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by adechuks(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2007
This guy is just a disgrace. No shame !
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by McOmo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
Lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2007
Vicjustice good job.

but my brother,you get time oh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by oceanblue(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2007
If these findings are true, then the poster must have a VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM!  However, if not so, do not worry about the comments.

Dantecmu:

i don't think you have the right to insult people. i don't kare who you are i mean u don't know him or why he does what he does why don't you just contribute to his observation and stop being what you are not. i am personally going to take up issues with you VIC don't worry u have my number and i have urz would call you up soon very very soon. because you don't just embarass people to look popular especially sensitive people like ME.

Get this straight!    Every member of this forum (i believe) has a "moral obligation" to raise alarm over suspicious members or information supplied  without fear, or intimidation.    

I will STRONGLY recomend the admin dis allows any post seeking to condem, or insult, VIC for his findings. As i feel this will discourage others from doing same,out of fear.   And in turn encourage impersonation, lies, & unhealthy information, thereby underminig the primary purpose of this forum and making it a total waste of time for the genuie multiple thousands subscribers.x

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by royalyinx(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2007
Jayon,

You are such a very stupid and foolish nonetity asking seun to look up your bleeped ip , When we'll know quite well how they can be changed and i can't just believe someone calling himself an evangelist would curse so much and brag so madly about money,

You'd beta stop making a fool outta yaself and just shut the f*&k up if u ain't gat sometin good to talk about.

Seun should really lock this bull$%#@ thread and delete your annoying account , God u make me wanna puke ,  Haba naija
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by finekid(m): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2007
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by omoge25(f): 5:01am On Oct 01, 2007
wow, i am speechless, funny though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by egoldman(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2007
@ the poster, why did you leave Nigeria in the first place ? if you could honestly answer that then you would know why they ask you for money .
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by ruemu(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2007
WHY USE ALWAYS, pointless thread, (maybe it's becoz u guyz use to make em believe the street is painted with gold), now we know that some sleep under bridge sef,
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by babonboard(f): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@jayon na wah ooooooooooooooo
dont really know what to say

@vic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bros u be private investigator?
for u to have wash all that his dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2007
have you asked your mother who deflowered her

you Bleep up for this your post you hear

y u go dey kall us beggers now?, on top which levo? how many pipo u dey feed? abi how many pipo u dey dash money sef? how much u even get? a 17 years old guy/gal here in nigeria will feed u n your family as long as you want, wetin dey worry u self, "kinda of beggar" u dey mad? u don c money?

country hard, no b everybody e hard for, som dey enjoy pass u wel well, so keep your dirty foreign currency, okay, its u n ur family biz

you get money?

d person wey ask u self na Bleep up person, e no kno say na alarm dey rock u 4 yonder?

rubish!!!

Bleep u and your change u called money!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by iykrion(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2007
jayon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u call me a liar, fine but i can pin point 5 Nairaland user's who live in US with me and even know my JOB as an evangelist, we have met several times,if u look most of my previous post is based on religion and travels,anyway say watcha want to say, but all i will say is am not a liar and never will, its a forum you discuss issue related to you not personally you(maybe someone around you, siena knows have not been in nigeria for a while the last time we spoke i asked him as he too been he said no,please i beg of you to be frank,stop and i mean stop spoiling and destroying my personality vicjustice angry angry angry, so vic justice get a brain for your head cry cry embarassed embarassed,you can ask seun to look at my ip to find if am in nigeria or someother other country

Jayon,
Your case is a good example of fraud operating under the cloak of Nigerians in diaspora. Certainly, describing you as a liar an understatement. You did not stop at just telling cheap lies, you even went on to impersonate, what a criminally minded fellow you are! Haven't you realised that the level of your stupidity gives course for concern? If you claim to know God, then ask him for forgiveness, because you have bought for yourself a first-class ticket to HELL.
As regards your accomplice (Dantecmu), I have nothing different to tell you.

@Vicjustice,
I think you deserve commendation of every well meaning members of this forum. Nigeria needs your type to clean up the mess that people like Jayon and Dantecmu have put her into. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by oisrael(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2007
@Vicjustice
You're the man! Better person 4 life!! and that's all I'm gonno say as regards this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by elrufai2(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2007
@ poster

The reason must probably be that you show off alot, boast and brag about how much millions you're making in Germany. So what do you expect? Anyways, we all are aware of the fact that things arent as rosy as most of you guys living abroad are apt to create such an impression. My candid suggestion: you take the next Lufthansa flight back home and get your arse a GMAT book and start reading! The banks are employing like crazy these days!!!!!

enuff said!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by jtkoko9(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2007
vicjustice u r 2 much grin grin grin kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Life In Ghana Compared To Nigeria (must Read) / World's Longest Non-Stop Flights / Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.