Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup (3494 Views)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2016
The Staffs of Helios Towers was like Whaoo!!! When my Edikainkong Vegetable Soup was opened in their Admin Section!!!

Contact Chef Elder for Order to be Delivered Within Lagos Only 4nau!!!
Call/whatsapp- +2347039873901
Twitter - @chef_elder09
Igram. - chef_elder09

Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by bigtt76(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2016
How much? Do you deliver to Lekki Phase One?
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by donbenedict(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2016
Hmmm.... deliver ke. So some ladies cannor cook sef.

1 Like

Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Sleekydee(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
bigtt76:

Lol, beht they re plenty malls u in Lekki dey sell soup Na, Mi self dey buy steady, I must confess, dis looks delicious tho. hey! we both stay in Lekki, as nairalanders we Shud hook up, ya tink?
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by bigtt76(f): 10:17am On May 21, 2016
Yes o! Deliver and not that I can't cook BUT I can't cook for my whole office dear. He supplies offices I guess and I was looking to get them do same for mine. Seem the peeps not interested as no response from them undecided

donbenedict:
Hmmm.... deliver ke. So some ladies cannor cook sef.

Whereabout in Lekki are you? I patronize both Lasgidis Buka and Buka Hut though but those mall tins... don't like them cos you hardly know when it was prepped.

As per hooking up.... Stay tuned and don't touch the dial tongue

Sleekydee:

Lol, beht they re plenty malls u in Lekki dey sell soup Na, Mi self dey buy steady, I must confess, dis looks delicious tho. hey! we both stay in Lekki, as nairalanders we Shud hook up, ya tink?
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by donbenedict(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2016
Bigtt76 but his number is boldly written there na. U need his services so u should call him

1 Like

Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
I know but for the benefit of other Nlders... not everyone can afford or would want to call and end up getting all those SPAM Sms

donbenedict:
Bigtt76 but his number is boldly written there na. U need his services so u should call him
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
Lolz!!! I remember a great Engr which you all know still want his wife who is a Financial Controller for big telecoms Company to come back from the hectic official works to cook in the hot kitchen again!!!! Abbaah!!! And that is why we're out here n there to cover up the gaps for your home...!
Pls endeavor to contact us if need be
Call/whatsapp- +2347039873901
BBM- 2BB0F78B

Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by donbenedict(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2016
bigtt76:
I know but for the benefit of other Nlders... not everyone can afford or would want to call and end up getting all those SPAM Sms

alryt.
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
We sure deliver to any where in Lagos as long as the Delivery Charges been took care of. Pls, do contact us on the call line or whatsapp.
bigtt76:
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Sleekydee(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Yes o! Deliver and not that I can't cook BUT I can't cook for my whole office dear. He supplies offices I guess and I was looking to get them do same for mine. Seem the peeps not interested as no response from them undecided

Whereabout in Lekki are you? I patronize both Lasgidis Buka and Buka Hut though but those mall tins... don't like them cos you hardly know when it was prepped.

As per hooking up.... Stay tuned and don't touch the dial tongue

Lol, okay oh, am staying tuned...tru at mall soups, but it always taste good to me, maybe cos am a guy tho
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2016
Lekki is also part of Lagos State and we can sure Deliver it there too. A full pot of our Edikainkon is 6k and medium 4k. You can pls add Chef Elder on Watsapp- 07039873901 to see Pixs of our bowl size n different soups prepare by us!!! 10x much!!
bigtt76:
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
You can as well endeavor to follow us on:
Igram - Chef_elder09
Twitt. -. Chef_elder09
Facebook-. Chefelder Lateef Abidemi Yusuf
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by 9jafood: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
looks delicious, recipe for Edikaikong soup here - http://9jafood.com.ng/recipes/local-dishes/edikang-ikong-soup-recipe/
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2016
The good part of our delivery package apart from being deliciously rich is that it will be delivered Fresh and Hot unlike other frozen soups out there.

Contact Chef Elder
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Ramadan to all Muslims out there!!! I know it's a bit hard on many making it up with work and the Cookery things!!!
Why bothering your self when you have a Chef who can deliver soups of choice hot at your door steps.
Try the taste of our delicious fingers
More Blessings in this Holy Month
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Seeing it alone never suffice but order to have a taste of it!!! Experience Speaks More.
Re: See The Look Of A Deliciouly Package Edikainkong Vegetable Soup by Plateevent(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls, Don't hesitate to make your order true this december period to enjoy our new year promo.
HappY NeW MontH and HappY New YeaR in AdvancE!!!
Chef Elder!!!

(1) (Reply)

Learn All About Suya Making! / Good News For All Garri Lovers / Where Can I Buy Sacks For Rice Packaging (apart From BAGCO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.