Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' (45244 Views)

My Friends Call Me Bieber’s Wife” - Lady Says Cries During IG Live Of Bieber / How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Famousbabe(f): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Linda Ikeji And her friends laugh over the fact that she finally ended up as a babymama after many years of preaching celibacy and bashing babymamas.

Linda shared this video with her friends where one of her friends called her a baby mama. Linda captioned the video:

"How I react when my friends call me a baby mama ����.�‍♀️�‍♀️. ���. With good friends @mercedesrichards24 @babyjuleswow @officiallola_lavita and @justkerrylinks"

Recall that Linda Ikeji came under heavy criticism after she revealed she was pregnant outside wedlock. She even faced heavier criticism after she revealed she would not marry her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi. She had revealed how their relationship started and how the man dumped her after impregnating her.

Whatever be the case, Linda Ikeji is enjoying herself. She has a son and have her career going for her.

Watch video and see more photos of Linda Ikeji’s 4 friends.

Don't you think it's better to be a baby mama than to pass menopause without husband or child?
Should Rita Dominic should follow Linda's step?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/linda-ikejis-friends-call-her-baby-mama.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Famousbabe(f): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerians react

See photos of her sexy friends and watch video of Linda, the baby mama's reaction
HERE

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by amaniro: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Lowkey Paining haunty Linda

Linda 0: Kemi 2

101 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by EbukaHades10(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Oshisco is the new trend

20 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2018
No be this aunty de drive for 2hours to go collect kondo

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Good reaction from Dr Linda...

Baby Jay welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by timilehing(m): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Making fun of yourself to minimize public insult undecided
This kinda damage control can not werk

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by itspzpics(m): 4:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by BillGoldberg: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2018
The fact remains that Linda Ikeji is just another useless and confused Nigerian feminist. Forget all these fake stories she puts up on her blog. There was never a plan to marry by Linda! The plan all along was to get a seed in her by Jeremy. It was a contract pregnancy! Its just that she is ashamed that after bashing baby mamas for years, it turns out that she is no different after all! She is just another frustrated, used, smelling evening newspaper that wasted her young years bashing men. Linda's hypocrisy smells to the high heavens. There is nothing special about all these fake stories she puts up. She bought a ring for herself, engaged herself, got a man to impregnate her, became a baby mama and thats all! Only her fish brain followers will believe this story of her being being dumped by Jeremy. Believe me when I tell you today that there was never a plan in place to get married! Fake woman!

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by 3ace(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Isn't it surprising that Aunty Kemi has suddenly gone mute in the fsce of all these defensive revelations by Linda? I'm really wondering..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Lagbaja01(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Things I deduced from the post;

1. No matter how bad your are, there will still be some people who gat ur back

2. No matter how good you are, there will always be people who are against you.

3. To be successful, u have to be very rich....... in some of the comments, money was synonymously used with success..... "money = Success"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Lagbaja01(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Are you in anyway related to that biblical king Solomon? undecided
BillGoldberg:
The fact remains that Linda Ikeji is just another useless and confused Nigerian feminist. Forget all these fake stories she puts up on her blog. There was never a plan to marry by Linda! The plan all along was to get a seed in her by Jeremy. It was a contract pregnancy! Its just that she is ashamed that after bashing baby mamas for years, it turns out that she is no different after all! She is just another frustrated, used, smelling evening newspaper that wasted her young years bashing men. Linda's hypocrisy smells to the high heavens. There is nothing special about all these fake stories she puts up. She bought a ring for herself, engaged herself, got a man to impregnate her, became a baby mama and thats all! Only her fish brain followers will believe this story of her being being dumped by Jeremy. Believe me when I tell you today that there was never a plan in place to get married! Fake woman!

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2018
But were is Hanty kemi I know for sure she must have her own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Lucasinho(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Lagbaja01 post=73913324]Things I deduced from the post;

1. No matter how bad your are, there will still be some people who gat ur back

2. No matter how good you are, there will always be people who are against you.

[s]3. To be successful, u have to be very rich....... to many people, money = Success [[/s]/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by femi4: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Unfortunate and irresponsible Baby mama

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Lagbaja01(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Bigajeff(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Baby Mama's FC New Signee

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2018
she don dey fat and ugly

even with all d money...that force after birth wey dey enter 90% of naija women still enter

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by ednut1(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
No comments grin. She plan am from day one. Going from banana to femi okunnu estate for shola to pour cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Passionate888: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
You'll get used to it. It's no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Temple1288(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Confused so-called feminist
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Emmabraham: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
THis yeloba girl again

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Ugoeze2016: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2018
It is obvious she seem not to care about all your negative comments...Let's respect her decision...

She got a cute baby and she's a cute mama....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by WaffenSS(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73911231:
Good reaction from Dr Linda...

Baby Jay welcome

Keep flipping burgers and stop celebrating fornication and bastard babies.

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by bluefilm: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Hhhummm....

Why is this thread smelling like rotten fish?

Huu... huuu... huuuuuuh...

Man, l can't take this any longer.

I'm out of here... huuhh! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by Aldebaran(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Baby momo grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by daddytime(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' by KingOvo(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
This is to the girls that were using Linda as their role models, don't collect preeq, yen yen yen, y'all abided without thinking things through. That man that told you he just wanted to see a bump before marriage had good intentions for you, you could have been going on holiday instead of going to Shiloh back to back.. while this is not a general rule, the point I'm trying to make is, live your life by your own rules and conviction, forget all these motivational speakers they don't do what they preach, olosi ni gbogbo won.

And to Linda, hope you enjoy the gangxxxbang with karma *spits angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Jackie Appiah Fell Down During A Dance Competition / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) / Dija Shares Photos Of Her Father And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.