Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu (20966 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by wordychap: 11:19pm On May 21, 2016
agbangam:

My dear blame GEJ n not PMB, d delay in ur service and also our present suffering is a result of d great looting n misappropriation of funds dat happened under GEJ. Dis present govt is handicapped, money no dey man. Be grateful to God dat GEJ lossed d election if not na nxt year ur for go for service.
OBJ saved roughly 30b dollars b4 he left office and wen we xperienced poor oil sale in 2008/2009 Yaradua had wat to fall back on to rescue d economy. From 2010 to 2014. Nigeria made so much money from oil sale but did GEJ save Nope he didn't rather GEJ n his gang of looters wrecked dis nation and right now PMB has nothing to fall back on now dat oil sale is poor. So blame GEJ not PMB. Sorry about ur service delay
Obj left more than 30 b dollars agreed
GEJ left 30b dollars in foreign reserve to buhari, what has he done with it

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by Easy1401(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2016
Bunch of sycophant,cowardice,& hyporite you can only deceive your fella zombies not I
Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:59am On May 22, 2016
I admire the way you write...Many people went through your profile just to see if youre partisan...since they found nothing they reserved there comments...No wailer chant or zombie or even IPOB...Keep it up.

Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by olash007: 6:31am On May 22, 2016
U said it ursef that obasanjo hit the ground from day one. Why can't ur buhari slap the ground from day 2?

Nonsense analysis.
Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by Morizo(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2016
Dele Momodu is just writing thrash walahi! I wasted time reading a very long story that has no substance. He is just trying to be on d safe side of d divide. Imagine saying OBJ did his best for his country! Fallacy of non sequitur sir! Gerara here mhen!
Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by Fury007: 11:34am On May 22, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Story story.
If someone gets nearly zero as GPA in his first year, the likelihood of even making a third class eventually is diminished by the fact that he has to resit a lot of classes. Hence no matter how hard he tries, failure is the most likely outcome. Now that is for those with the brain capacity to attempt a success.

Buhari has failed woefully in his first year. Sadly he doesn't even have the brain capacity to attempt a success in the remaining 3 years. My prediction is that he probably would be booted out before 2019.

Will waste minimal time on your matter..

Did you exist before this administration??! Or you just got spewed out, a product of hate and frustration..

Hisses.
Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by iamNiyo: 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
I think dele is a sycophant
Re: The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu by Hongbenga(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
donbrowser:

@ Ur signature, how much is it?

Meet our Agent @ REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer after the Daddy Messages. It is two thousand naira only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.