Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (75443 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
Saint Obi
Obinna Nwafor popularly known as Saint Obi, is a Nigerian actor, producer and director. Saint Obi is best known for his roles in Candle Light, Sakobi, Goodbye Tomorrow, Heart of Gold, Festival of Fire, Executive Crime and Last Party.

12 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by misspeggy(f): 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
Yes!yes!yes!.... Meet miss Princess Aka missPeggy, from Ehime Mbano LGA in Imo State, just a peaceful girl for likes to love her family and Friends. #cheers#

15 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by UnknownT: 5:18pm On May 21, 2016
nkemdi89:

Zinox is from ngor okpala, while jaja from amaigbo in present day nwangele lga, formerly old orlu province.
Zinox is from Mbaitolu, Ubomiri I guess but not Ngor Okpala

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by hurricaneChris: 5:21pm On May 21, 2016
Architect Chris U.N. Msc Lagos

One of finest young Nigerian Architects.

Born: Ezinihitte Mabise grin grin
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2016
Late Eze Njoku Nwashi He was the first man to build a story building in the Eastern Niger.

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by chukslawrence(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2016
pweetylivia:
And meet Olivia otherwise known as Pweetylivia on nairaland *coughs*. From Ogwa, Mbaitoli LGA, IMO state. Born 6th sept 199*. A celebrity in my own way grin. Just a simple girl aspiring to be a successful young lady. :p. *sips tea*
You try!
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by shiimah: 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
I can't wait to see Anambra 's list.... We gat it all.... Name it, Politically, socially, internationally etc....

Oka Ibe.... The Light Of The Nation....

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Guruboi(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
misspeggy:
Yes!yes!yes!.... Meet miss Princess Aka missPeggy, from Ehime Mbano LGA in Imo State, just a peaceful girl for likes to love her family and Friends. #cheers#

Oversabi grin
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by hurricaneChris: 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Saint Obi
Obinna Nwafor popularly known as Saint Obi, is a Nigerian actor, producer and director. Saint Obi is best known for his roles in Candle Light, Sakobi, Goodbye Tomorrow, Heart of Gold, Festival of Fire, Executive Crime and Last Party.

U said ur surname is Okeahialam?
Are you from Umuelegwa Onicha Mbaise? Or Obizi Mbaise? I know two families in these villages with that surname.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
Chief Francis Arthur Nzeribe
Francis Arthur Nzeribe is a Nigerian politician who was Senator for the Imo Orlu constituency in Imo State from May 1999 to May 2007 on the People's Democratic Party slate.

This man spent more than $1m to win a senatorial seat....Money is goodgrin

3 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by PMBfirstson(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
How of them girls done marry grin angry grin
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by olaitoro(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2016
ononujuchika:
bro chikason from nnewi in anambra state biko

chikason is from Obodoukwu, Imo state but based in Nnewi.

he is not from Nnewi, it is coscharis that is from nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Uzosaint(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2016
Point Of correction,Kanu Nwankwo Is From Uzuakoli Bende Local Govt Area Of Abia State Same Place With Mike Ezuruonye And Kelechi Iheanacho Is From Ikuwano Local Govt Area Of Abia State,its just like saying Flavour Is From Enugu Simply Cos He Grewup there But Such Notion Is Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
Late Dede One Day

The Mbieri born,Dede One Day was a Nigerian standup comedian and comic actor.

10 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by June24th: 5:30pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Chidinma
Chidinma Ekile (born 2 May 1991), popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of MTN…
born: May 2, 1991 (age 24), both her parents are from imo state.
[size=20pt]She's 25 na not 24[/size]
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by chiMoni37(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2016
Y b say na only MBAISE,MBANO and MBAITOLI people full here undecided cry.... Dahmmm... I rep OZARA..ORU WEST....... ON d borders of anambra-imo.....Lagos breed..2 fingers in d air............................

.if u want njaba/ nnwewi state.... Like.. shocked grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by shiimah: 5:30pm On May 21, 2016
misspeggy:
You are beautiful, join ur sisters in d nollywood.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
hurricaneChris:

U said ur surname is Okeahialam?
Are you from Umuelegwa Onicha Mbaise? Or Obizi Mbaise? I know two families in these villages with that surname.
I'm from Obowo
I know one family that bears the same surname in Mbaise too

I think one former LGA Chairman or so
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by June24th: 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
misspeggy:
[size=20pt]Only u one na miss Princess
cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by caracas: 5:33pm On May 21, 2016
pweetylivia:
And meet Olivia otherwise known as Pweetylivia on nairaland *coughs*. From Ogwa, Mbaitoli LGA, IMO state. Born 6th sept 199*. A celebrity in my own way grin. Just a simple girl aspiring to be a successful young lady. :p. *sips tea*
Omalichanwa ,Chai igbos are beautiful
I REP ORLU LGA IMO STATE.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
Chike Okafor

Now meet my bro,the next governor of Imo state. Dcn Chike Okafor,A native of Umuokeh Obowow L.G.A.member representing Obowo/Ehime-mbano/Ihitte-uboma federal constituency
This man is a rare Gem in Imo state....ask anybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by icezychris(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
Wat of sam okwaraji#he is frm orlu in imo state
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by elopee3000(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Frank Nneji
Mr. Frank Nneji, OON the Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director and Director of Associated Bus Company Plc.(ABC) is a native of Ezuhhu Nguru, in Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, born to a retired soldier (father) and a retired nurse (mother).
so kanu is from imo too

so kanu is from imo state?this is how u will fail ur exam kanu is from abia state

ß
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by umulobi: 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
Include Clems Ohaneze from Awomanma and Ngozi Ezeonu from mbaise both in IMO state
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by DonaTee(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
@op pascal dozie of diamond bank is frm nkwoegwu, umuahia north LGA
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Lastly my Humble self
Comr Chijioke Emmanuel
An Indigene of Obowo L.G.A Imo state
OND graduate of Computer Engineering and a Chemical Engineering Aspirant of Unibengrin

Runs away

14 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Chike Okafor

Now meet my bro,the next governor of Imo state. Dcn Chike Okafor,A native of Umuokeh Obowow L.G.A.member representing Obowo/Ehime-mbano/Ihitte-uboma federal constituency
This man is a rare Gem in Imo state....ask anybody grin
This your brother teeth dey like wetin him wan use excavate obowo allocation.... Am from alaike ikenanzizi.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by rosieluv(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Stephanie okereke linus
Stephanie Linus is a Nigerian actress, film director and model. She has received several awards and nominations for her work as an actress, including the 2003 Reel Award for Best Actress, the 2006 Afro ..
Born: October 2, 1982 (age 33), ngor okpala, imo state.
my hometown,dats gud
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by linobrown9(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
I REP IMO..IKEDURU..LGA

4 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
DonaTee:
@op pascal dozie of diamond bank is frm nkwoegwu, umuahia north LGA
Nwanne obu asi ooh......go back and check very well
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Now, here is how to roll of stars!! Imo state so, far has killed it, making all other state list look like a child's play.

Beauty - check

Intelligence - check

Wealthy - check

Prestige - check

Excellence - check

Success - check

Strong Willed - check

And many more...

Am amazed really!
I guess you're really proud to be an Imolite

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
Movingcoil:

This your brother teeth dey like wetin him wan use excavate obowo allocation.... Am from alaike ikenanzizi.
Hahahahaha....see wetin you deh do a whole Prince

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo) / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.