Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone (1472 Views)

Take A Look Before You Leap,never Look Down On Anybody. / Never Look Down On Children (picture) / Never Look Down On Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by VocalWalls: 11:18am On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I believe it is self explanatory

lalasticlala

Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by VocalWalls: 11:20am On May 21, 2016
What do you think?
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by halfricanadian(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2016
Yeah i dont look down on anybody smiley

And i never will
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by halfricanadian(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2016

And i never will.
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by Nobody: 11:23am On May 21, 2016
Lol......gringringrin

Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by nnadychuks(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
Please I've served my ban.. I don't wanna comment anymore.. Don't tempt me op
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
yes..no one knows tomorrow
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by kadas01(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
You women are "more guilty" in this regard!

The painful irony is that, most humans who "look down" on other people do NOT possess anything to show they are more "sophisticated" in any ramification!

A vast majority of them come from the "dirtiest, lowest and poorest" background you could ever imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by VocalWalls: 1:17pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol......gringringrin
halfricanadian:

And i never will.

you two derailed my other thread
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by halfricanadian(f): 1:22pm On May 21, 2016
VocalWalls:

you two derailed my other thread

smiley smiley we didnt derail this one

Ok im sorry ok?
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by VocalWalls: 1:30pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley we didnt derail this one

Ok im sorry ok?

apology not accepted
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by halfricanadian(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2016
VocalWalls:

apology not accepted

Why cry cry cry cry
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by rose54321: 1:32pm On May 21, 2016
Deep...
You never know, Akara set fit pass meat pie with the current state of things...
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by njiasi30(f): 1:35pm On May 21, 2016
Toor!!! I don't look down on ppl BC we re all human....No one knows 2moro.
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by Lovelynature(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
Don't look down on anybody unless you want to admire their shoes

but wait oo! Op are you laughing at our economy or you are indirectly mocking Bubu's administration.

No make them Zombies come for you oo
Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Awwwn, she did a pretty good job of it too embarassed

kadas01:
You women are "more guilty" in this regard!

The painful irony is that, most humans who "look down" on other people do NOT possess anything to show they are more "sophisticated" in any ramification!

A vast majority of them come from the "dirtiest, lowest and poorest" background you could ever imagine!

Re: Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone by kadas01(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
skarlett:
Awwwn, she did a pretty good job of it too embarassed

She only stated the "obvious" from "simple observation"!

(1) (Reply)

Love For Money / What Do We Gonna Call This? Guys..fashion Or Madness. Pics.... / Do I Look Like A Cat Or A Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.