Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50570 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by bebe2(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
shocked

Haba she never even enter she Don dey curse the boy mama ,

Big big wahala brewing cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
Baby mama in the making that backfired. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by ProsperUSA: 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
ok
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Proffdada: 5:01pm On May 21, 2016
Opportunistic igbo girl gonna get burnt
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
Abegi who cares,was I there wen dy were banging each other.u ladies need to find a rope to tie ur legs this days,y'll need to av ur leg stuck togerher like mermaids
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by izzou(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
She better collect past questions from Anna Banner
With the way shes going,no 300k a month for her
#justsayingmymind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by chimah3(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.

You think she's not having fun??
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by priscaoge(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
Who de advice this girl biko? U actually disrespected the guy's mother n family when u went on Social media rant! The woman is so right. If the so called Burnaboy choose to be a Dick head, why not meet the Mum n family? Why social media? You obviously want attention n sympathy. Get ready to take care of Urself n Ur unborn child or u go n meet those bloggers to help u since Social Media is more important than the Mum n family. This is news now because d guy in question is an artist. OYO is now Ur case.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Elomus: 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
why ? If na u ...will u close ? pretender
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by jennybarbie(f): 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
Hmm...Burna boy....e don happen.... yawa dey oh
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by donlarbito(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
Among all the landers here
Your the only person that wrote something reasonable and fact
Good one over there
Thumps up
Rxpetite:
The real victim is that innocent child who is going to grow up one day and discover how unwanted he was

He is going to know his mum tried to foist him off on a man who doesn't want him.

He is going to discover that his dad banged his mum only once and he was the consequence.

He is going to realise that he is a mistake his father wished he didn't make.

And all he needs to do is browse the internet to make this discovery.

This info about his life which should be a secret will be available to all his friends, enemies, classmates, schoolmates, teachers etc

Uju and Burna probably think they are the victims. They have not considered this child as anything more than a foetus.
No mother should do this to her child. Even if Burna is the father, sharing your child's history with the public does nothing but shames him and makes you look like a gold digger.
As for Burna, since he knows there is a possibility that he is the father, all he has to do is wait for the child to be born and then conduct a paternity test.
All this drama will probably be a past for these two adults but for the child, it is his future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them
see mentality, lemme cool down, because she supported her son she doesn't deserve a happy mother's day, no wonder americans are far more better than us, we think we know all, while we know nothing

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
See the bad English sef

Good for all those guys that think they can just mess around. You deserve what you get.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by shamecurls(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
[size=18pt]
izzou:
She better collect past questions from Anna Banner

With the way shes going,no 300k a month for her

#justsayingmymind
[/size]
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by midasbliss(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
Lol...
She is yet to give birth, she is already addressing the mother this way?
Babe is just in for the fame...

Like his mum said, you should have gone to the Family, but you choose to publicize it...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by omozu1(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
You sabi talk
Just close your legs and all this dramer will not come up.
And all you girls when you see this boy just close your legs.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
marshalcarter:
Ok..olamide and don jazzy has expired...

The momodus and the adelekes has expired

The psquares has expired

Linda ikeja and wizkid has expired

Which other one again ooo....undecided

Tiwa nd teebeans has expired

Now its stella nd burna....issokay...let us to watchin

#sits with beans and olajuju's bread#grin grin
how did you forget Wizkid and Dammy Krann
2face and Black face
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Babaregg(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
boss1310:
Can an African mother intentionally allow his son to marry a woman like this,don't think so.I read what some people are saying about the mother I wonder if they will embrace any woman who accuse their famous son of pregnancy if they are in her shoes.
Burna boy is a man if really he impregnated her its his own responsibility

No, An African mum won't sit back and lintentionally allow his son marry a woman like that
Remind me, was it an European woman that gave birth to this useless celebrity that intentionally inserts his joystick inside a woman without protection? Hmm! Maybe this African mum ought to have done a better job.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by YourFatherYansh: 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
20bc:
She acted like one by protecting the interest of her son....

She said you should have come to her before going to see bloggers, now you are saying she should have come to you.... You guys are a circus of clown.....♣♣♣
Go to her so that dey go from there press press d gal Bella until she get miscarriage abi.. undecided....or rather poison her to dead.....Seems u dnt knw Hw far all diz entertainers can go 2 safe their brand name.
Anyway mak I no carry gala 4 head untop anoda person matter.....she get dsame every tin wit one gal I wan straf yesterday.....We do evry tin bt 2 enter na wahala...I told her lemme juz put d tip and remove it before she agree.....anyway d rest is history now
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Izen: 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
He could also have avoided all this if only he kept his di.ck in his pant. Their image have both been tainted now, including his mom.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
I don't understand Uju's grammar
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Kiish(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
but they say this girl is a confirmed lekki olosho shocked
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Dabbyfab: 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
Burna and Uju are getting what they deserve,infact they deserve to marry cos they are two of a kind. Uju wanted a celeb baby daddy but she is rejected and Burna is paying for being irresponsible at the highest order. Shameless set of people.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Richydos(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them
So u can comfortably sit in one tiny corner of wherever u may be with ur mtn/etisalat free mb after recharging #100 to decide whose mother deserves to be celebrated or not just like u said n i quote "burna boy's mom isn't worth a mother's day celebration...... Pardon me to say u have d dumbest I. Q

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 99foxxy(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
Rxpetite:
The real victim is that innocent child who is going to grow up one day and discover how unwanted he was

He is going to know his mum tried to foist him off on a man who doesn't want him.

He is going to discover that his dad banged his mum only once and he was the consequence.

He is going to realise that he is a mistake his father wished he didn't make.

And all he needs to do is browse the internet to make this discovery.

This info about his life which should be a secret will be available to all his friends, enemies, classmates, schoolmates, teachers etc

Uju and Burna probably think they are the victims. They have not considered this child as anything more than a foetus.
No mother should do this to her child. Even if Burna is the father, sharing your child's history with the public does nothing but shames him and makes you look like a gold digger.
As for Burna, since he knows there is a possibility that he is the father, all he has to do is wait for the child to be born and then conduct a paternity test.
All this drama will probably be a past for these two adults but for the child, it is his future.
How do you know it's a boy?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by absky5(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
in your mind you've made sense.
am telling u.... he think he made sense
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by khalids: 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
First and fore most I am not saying what Burna boy did is right or wrong....
The question I'm asking is supposing it was one maigaurd that impregnated her....will the noise be this much
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by absky5(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

when someone told me that 'common sense is not common' i ddnt understand it but now I think I do.....

2 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by msserenity: 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

U again!

I think u missed out these parts while reading

In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims

The girl claimed online without meeting her and u want to take that serious?

Who does that.

Btw m still gonna ask you again.

What traits did she display that has made her a bad mother?

Personally, I think as a Mother,she should have talked to her son and then invited the girl even after the actions taken by the girl....but the Mum choose to go public too with her reply..two wrongs cannot make a right...this girl in question is shameless and she obviously wants to be a baby mama to a public figure.After everything if she's really pregnant for the guy and finally give birth to the baby,they will still accept him/her so why the washing of dirty linens online? this is just to lesson to guys esp those who are famous.....cheap girls are not really cheap at the long run
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by marshalcarter: 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
how did you forget Wizkid and Dammy Krann
2face and Black face
Tiri gbosa for ugrin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Generalyemi(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

u talk trash..real trash ..NAwa for u...u wey cum from kumuyi house... trash.trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.