Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50578 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
vague:
yeye man! Your tribe and carrying cocaine in the anus are like 5 and 6.

Olodo Ignoramus tongue how are you?

For ur information I am a successful multimedia professional. Living the good life. If you want I can share some with you just pm me.... I could get u something or even send u cash sef... there is love in sharing.....

You this tribalistic nonentity of a failed state....
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 11:04am On May 26, 2016
riddler4real:

Olodo Ignoramus tongue how are you?

For ur information I am a successful multimedia professional. Living the good life. If you want I can share some with you just pm me.... I could get u something or even send u cash sef... there is love in sharing.....

You this tribalistic nonentity of a failed state....

shut up! Who doesn't have a job and income? You think im like your useless tribal sisters that are only good for opening legs for money? Mtchew! I do not associate myself with your likes, I do not want to wake up with snakes or talking plants in my house!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
vague:
shut up! Who doesn't have a job and income? You think im like your useless tribal sisters that are only good for opening legs for money? Mtchew! I do not associate myself with your likes, I do not want to wake up with snakes or talking plants in my house!

You are the most bitter person I have ever come across on social media. You must be hurting.... Pele.... don't worry life isn't that hard just try n be happy from inside and it will reflect from outside.
I can tell life hasn't been fair to u. Maybe because u drive away would be people that can make ur life better with ur shitty attitude. U r a sadist and a very bitter person. Sorry u hear.... wish I could help.....

Just saw the new xmen.... my advice don't try watching it... it ain't worth it.....
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 7:57am On May 27, 2016
riddler4real:

You are the most bitter person I have ever come across on social media. You must be hurting.... Pele.... don't worry life isn't that hard just try n be happy from inside and it will reflect from outside.
I can tell life hasn't been fair to u. Maybe because u drive away would be people that can make ur life better with ur shitty attitude. U r a sadist and a very bitter person. Sorry u hear.... wish I could help.....

Just saw the new xmen.... my advice don't try watching it... it ain't worth it.....
i went to a youth service last night, i do not want you demons to catch me again. Now leave me alone. God has cleansed me
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2016
vague:
i went to a youth service last night, i do not want you demons to catch me again. Now leave me alone. God has cleansed me

Glad to hear. I know deep inside u r a sweet girl. smiley
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by MarryMeee: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Iprofit:
well that was not exactly what I meant
But the way the girl is going about it is damn wrong
You should understand
She is making it seem like a trophy!
She is a bittch for all I know
Its not what you meant but that is what you said. If it were the father trying to involve himself in the child's life and the mother didnt want that and he makes it known publicly, she would be a b*tch. If the mother wants the father involved in his child's life but he doesn't want to, she will still be a b*tch! Welcome to Africa where, no matter what, a man can escape liability and a woman has to take the fall regardless!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by LegalBaby(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
MarryMeee:
Its not what you meant but that is what you said. If it were the father trying to involve himself in the child's life and the mother didnt want that and he makes it known publicly, she would be a b*tch. If the mother wants the father involved in his child's life but he doesn't want to, she will still be a b*tch! Welcome to Africa where, no matter what, a man can escape liability and a woman has to take the fall regardless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.