Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law (7144 Views)

Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by Favouredmom(f): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
OP, God will grant you wisdom to deal with this situation. It can be overwhelming
Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
. Wake her up from sleep and tell her,"Mama please i just transferred your clothes to your son's room. You will start sleeping there hence, and play the ultimate role of a wife to him"

If you notice she is not doing as you said, pick her clothes and baggages and start flogging them i nto your husband's room.In as much as you should show respect, there is a limit for such wickedness from her.As for me, I will uproot ANY threats to my marriage.

If she no gree go the son room, I jack her up from ground go dump her there! grin grin
Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by carammel(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
femmefetale:
. Wake her up from sleep and tell her,"Mama please i just transferred your clothes to your son's room. You will start sleeping there hence, and play the ultimate role of a wife to him"

If you notice she is not doing as you said, pick her clothes and baggages and start flogging them i nto your husband's room.In as much as you should show respect, there is a limit for such wickedness from her.As for me, I will uproot ANY threats to my marriage.

If she no gree go the son room, I jack her up from ground go dump her there! grin grin
Why evils?? grin
Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2016
carammel:

Why evils?? grin

grin grin grin

Some MIL need to be treated rashly you know. I remembered now when my mom told me me how badly my brother's wife treated her. grin grin After all the narration mi told her to her face, "mommy you gave failed! !! You better stay in your husband's house and stop gallivanting up and down like mkpuruamu" cheesy grin

I don't support bullshiite!
Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by marbee(f): 11:47am On May 24, 2016
Elderly folks don't reason like the way we do,their thoughts are different from ours you have to understand that.

If I have such a mother in law,I will correct her negative comments with positive once.

She is your mother in-law, and your must learn how to leave with her peacefully and respectfully even our own mums can say some annoying things occasionally. grin
Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by Miami11: 7:42pm On May 24, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol, that your MIL stubborn sha.

just concentrate on her good side; and ignore the negative comments. Your husband will appreciate your silence, as long as you keep doing good.

Is this you or someone hacked your account,
For the first time you are not blaming a woman for mother in law woes
Chisos, what. Happened nah!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
Miami11:

Is this you or someone hacked your account, For the first time you are not blaming a woman for mother in law woes Chisos, what. Happened nah!
grin This one is clear naa , haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Angry / Mbaise People And Bride Price / How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.