Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience (1447 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2016
Guess i'll start first.
Was in primary 6 at the time, a very innocent and naive me, but you know how it is with girls and their rapid development, 75% of them girls in our class then must have known what half of we guys in that stage haven't even dream of and am not exempted . I was taking a walk in the vast field during break period when a girl in my class walked up to me,and shoved me lightly,I was just there smiling.The next thing i knew she held my hand in a tight grip, at the point i started feeling uncomfortable but what she said even stunned me more;
Faith i like you and i want you to be my boyfriend, for a moment i felt like i didn't hear her and all that escaped my mouth was WHAT shocked??
she went on right ahead to repeat it,looking me sternly in the face, i forcefully freed my hand from her grip, made a 360 degrees turn and did an Ulsain Bolt. In a flash i was in class. I kept on avoiding that girl for as long as i could remember.
Saw her few years ago, such a big beautiful lady she grew into,But i can't help but laugh when i remember the whole incident. I just hope she doesn't remember the incident smiley.
Guess i didn't spoil early tho,unlike some NL guys here

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by UrWorstNitemare: 1:17pm On May 21, 2016
faith551:
Guess i'll start first.
Was in primary 6 at the time, a very innocent and naive me, but you know how it is with girls and their rapid development, 75% of them girls in our class then must have known what half of we guys in that stage haven't even dream of and am not exempted . I was taking a walk in the vast field during break period when a girl in my class walked up to me,and shoved me lightly,I was just there smiling.The next thing i knew she held my hand in a tight grip, at the point i started feeling uncomfortable but what she said even stunned me more;
Faith i like you and i want you to be my boyfriend, for a moment i felt like i didn't hear her and all that escaped my mouth was WHAT shocked??
she went on right ahead to repeat it,looking me sternly in the face, i forcefully freed my hand from her grip, made a 360 degrees turn and did an Ulsain Bolt. In a flash i was in class. I kept on avoiding that girl for as long as i could remember.
Saw her few years ago, such a big beautiful lady she grew into,But i can't help but laugh when i remember the whole incident. I just hope she doesn't remember the incident smiley.
Guess i didn't spoil early tho,unlike some NL guys here

angry
THUNDER WEY GO FIRE U... DEY AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FRM BUHARI
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
grin and now Ur doing body building to woo easily those girls in Ur Hood tongue
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by lekjons(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2016
Op should be writing story book for nursery school kids..gringrin
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Rexhenrex(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2016
:m
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Lovelynature(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
cool
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin and now Ur doing body building to woo easily those girls in Ur Hood tongue

lol, i see u got a nice memory, no am still innocent tongue
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

angry

grin, chai!! the thing pain am.
i didn't call any bodies name oo
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by PoundedYam(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
Got none to share
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 21, 2016
faith551:

lol, i see u got a nice memory, no am still innocent tongue

grin
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin

how u holding up?
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Omotayor123(f): 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2016
Faith551 ...wait let me call my brother Vicstar, he has something to say about this.....gringrin

Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Faith551 ...wait let me call my brother Vicstar, he has something to say about this.....gringrin

k
hope u're having a great day
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by vicstar(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

angry

I swear buhari need to sign d budget for that thunder grin grin grin

Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
Lmao ...Funny how u freed ya hand and did tha' Ulsain Bolt thingy'' grin grin
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by Fernandowski(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
met the girl when coming back from the basketball court .... was talking to her and making laugh until she was like 'pls dear, my neck is hurting me, I can't keep on looking up to you cus you are too tall, let's sit down somewhere and continue our discussion cus I have some time to spare'

I come dey think say she no like my height at all .... I am 6'9

she is my girl now shaa
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:30pm On May 21, 2016
I'm this fair handsome kinda guy.. with great eyelashes .. I got a lotta experiences.. if I share them .. we won't sleep tonight
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
met the girl when coming back from the basketball court .... was talking to her and making laugh until she was like 'pls dear, my neck is hurting me, I can't keep on looking up to you cus you are too tall, let's sit down somewhere and continue our discussion cus I have some time to spare'

I come dey think say she no like my height at all .... I am 6'9

she is my girl now shaa

Damn!!! 6'9 where i dey here dey form tallest with 6 feet
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I'm this fair handsome kinda guy.. with great eyelashes .. I got a lotta experiences.. if I share them .. we won't sleep tonight

who wants to sleep before
Re: Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience by faith551(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2016
Jacksonville:
Lmao ...Funny how u freed ya hand and did tha' Ulsain Bolt thingy'' grin grin

lol, i just wish she doesn't remember

(1) (Reply)

Most Intelligent People On Romanceland / Which One Is Your Style? / I Can't Keep Mute Again Or Else...guys Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.