Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (3071 Views)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 4:27pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Lol sweetheart calm down OK..nobody is trying to get you upset anymore kiss kisshe was just playing with you..

I dont need that kind of play enough is enough no body will fool me

All of u just let me be

Stop taking me for a fool

Av quit wateva i av with any nd every one of u
Tank u
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont need that kind of play enough is enough no body will fool me

All of u just let me be

Stop taking me for a fool

Av quit wateva i av with any nd every one of u
Tank u

Haba y now?do you want to be all alone and people should run away from you?everybody needs a friend now and then..stop pushing people away from you,not everyone is bad or out to get you.

You keep talking about God and your heavenly father,but your heavenly father says we should love one another and stop the hate and bitterness..bitterness will only consume you..if a guy and your best friend hurt you so much in the past that is them..don't use that to judge everyone..
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 4:35pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Haba y now?do you want to be all alone and people should run away from you?everybody needs a friend now and then..stop pushing people away from you,not everyone is bad or out to get you.

You keep talking about God and your heavenly father,but your heavenly father says we should love one another and stop the hate and bitterness..bitterness will only consume you..if a guy and your best friend hurt you so much in the past that is them..don't use that to judge everyone..

Dont need any one from nl if i want frnds d ones i can see

I regret d day i ever registered on nl i just continue to come cos i av accepted my fate

Mind u no one is my bestfrnd again d both can go live their lives karma awaits them
Im nt judging everyone bt everyone on here surrounds dem so its more like me playing with lions

From now on im only here to advise
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by ebyoma(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
first off why my husband?? if she has such amount of money and wanna waste it she should look for an orphanage or better still burn it..
for someone to think of paying such amount just for sex?? Ritual things comes to mind.
God forbid I fall for such trap
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont need any one from nl if i want frnds d ones i can see

I regret d day i ever registered on nl i just continue to come cos i av accepted my fate

Mind u no one is my bestfrnd again d both can go live their lives karma awaits them
Im nt judging everyone bt everyone on here surrounds dem so its more like me playing with lions

From now on im only here to advise

Are you kidding?how can you say everyone here surrounds them?look babe let me bring you back to reality.. NO ONE,and I MEAN NO ONE Cares who they are,or knows them..I personally only know you cos most times you always complain and seem bitter and I read one of posts and that is where and how I found out one boy and your friend Abi na roommate self hurt you..and it was cos you kept saying it that how I found out and I am sure so many people also found out like that..

Look babe, I am sure you are in Lagos or one of these Yoruba lands and you need to know more than 90% of people are not from your location so we don't know or care what happens in your school..I am not even a student so how can you say you are surrounded by people that know them?better stop that thing you think you are a child?

You are killing yourself about things and issues and your ex that doesn't even care about your existence, you better get your shit together and enjoy life,you are not the first to get hurt by people you trusted,and you sure won't be the last so get over it...MOVE ON and enjoy your life..you hope to find a loving husband someday but this attitude you have about life will make you chase people away from you. My two cents sha
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Are you kidding?how can you say everyone here surrounds them?look babe let me bring you back to reality.. NO ONE,and I MEAN NO ONE Cares who they are,or knows them..I personally only know you cos most times you always complain and seem bitter and I read one of posts and that is where and how I found out one boy and your friend Abi na roommate self hurt you..and it was cos you kept saying it that how I found out and I am sure so many people also found out like that..

Look babe, I am sure you are in Lagos or one of these Yoruba lands and you need to know more than 90% of people are not from your location so we don't know or care what happens in your school..I am not even a student so how can you say you are surrounded by people that know them?better stop that thing you think you are a child?

You are killing yourself about things and issues and your ex that doesn't even care about your existence, you better get your shit together and enjoy life,you are not the first to get hurt by people you trusted,and you sure won't be the last so get over it...MOVE ON and enjoy your life..you hope to find a loving husband someday but this attitude you have about life will make you chase people away from you. My two cents sha

Tanx smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx smiley
You welcome dear..hope you are calm now and won't be vexing for everyone anymore smiley smiley kiss
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

You welcome dear..hope you are calm now and won't be vexing for everyone anymore smiley smiley kiss
Still same mindset no difference
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Israel5(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
#Passing
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Still same mindset no difference

Lol.you are stubborn o..I will bite off your little nose if I catch you tongue
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Lol.you are stubborn o..I will bite off your nose if I catch you tongue

Do all u want i always behave my sef nd someone acts like am a bin who can ahbor trash all d time i will prove am extremely sturborn
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do all u want i always behave my sef nd someone acts like am a bin who can ahbor trash all d time i will prove am extremely sturborn

Hmm na wa serious matter.. where did you grow up?lag or where?you are student?
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm na wa serious matter.. where did you grow up?lag or where?you are student?

Lag yes am a student
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lag yes am a student
Hmm the way you look at life and react to things how many people around you do you will react same as you?the students around you or people around is that how they react to things too?
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm the way you look at life and react to things how many people around you do you will react same as you?the students around you or people around is that how they react to things too?

I dont know
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont know
You really need to be realistic.. The worse you can do to yourself is lie to yourself..so the answer is NO,and not you don't know so try and learn from your surroundings and change your orientation.. Sha good luck tho..bye
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
torqque7:

You really need to be realistic.. The worse you can do to yourself is lie to yourself..so the answer is NO,and not you don't know so try and learn from your surroundings and change your orientation.. Sha good luck tho..bye

Bye
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by alobright17(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
The same wife that can even fuckkkk another guy and still dash him money?Yes the money in dollar abeg.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
Lol ...tx not even possible ...no1 would bring 100million to sleep wif ya wife or husband
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by selfdefence: 7:13pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
The same wife that can even fuckkkk another guy and still dash him money?Yes the money in dollar abeg.

Hahahahahahahaha... See honest answer abeg. Straight to the point.... Don`t mind all these pretenders here that even do it for free self grin grin grin
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by alobright17(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2016
selfdefence:

Hahahahahahahaha... See honest answer abeg. Straight to the point.... Don`t mind all these pretenders here that even do it for free self grin grin grin

My dear don't mind those pretenders,Wish am married and this question is happening. grin grin
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
iffai gree.... Let me turn to....... Cossy's boob
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On May 21, 2016
selfdefence:
Ikeja Electic Dist. Co no dey try at all.

Imagine them taking the light today that is Saturday one needs to rest at home and enjoy fan and watch film.

Well, since I was bored, I had no option than to "bully" my cousin so I can use his phone to browse the internet since his phone has better image quality and wider screen than mine. He uses a Tecno L8. I wasn`t bothered about the battery since I don confirm with my two eyes say the battery dey last die. Even as him never charge am for almost two days the battery no gree die (I didn`t use his MB o cheesy . I used mine and connected using hotspot tethering b4 una go say I dey wicked grin)

Well, back to the issue at hand.

I was on youtube when I stumbled on a "prank" video where a man approached one couple and requested to sleep with his wife for $1 million.

Like play like joke he open the suitcase and showed them the money.

At first they were looking at him with one kind "eye" but later to my greatest shock the man collected the money and the woman followed the new man for the "Knacking"... In My mind I was like POWER OF MONEY at work

I come dey think. can Nigerians do that?

What do you guys think?? Can you allow someone sleep with your wife/husband for N100 million? If No, what about $1 million??

P.S using condom or not is the decision of the person going to sleep with your spouse.

Your opinion doesn't even count for a money conscious lady, or the one that is after a materialistic things, all she needs to do is to collect the money and do it then give you a red card.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2016
selfdefence:
Ikeja Electic Dist. Co no dey try at all.

Imagine them taking the light today that is Saturday one needs to rest at home and enjoy fan and watch film.

Well, since I was bored, I had no option than to "bully" my cousin so I can use his phone to browse the internet since his phone has better image quality and wider screen than mine. He uses a Tecno L8. I wasn`t bothered about the battery since I don confirm with my two eyes say the battery dey last die. Even as him never charge am for almost two days the battery no gree die (I didn`t use his MB o cheesy . I used mine and connected using hotspot tethering b4 una go say I dey wicked grin)

Well, back to the issue at hand.

I was on youtube when I stumbled on a "prank" video where a man approached one couple and requested to sleep with his wife for $1 million.

Like play like joke he open the suitcase and showed them the money.

At first they were looking at him with one kind "eye" but later to my greatest shock the man collected the money and the woman followed the new man for the "Knacking"... In My mind I was like POWER OF MONEY at work

I come dey think. can Nigerians do that?

What do you guys think?? Can you allow someone sleep with your wife/husband for N100 million? If No, what about $1 million??

P.S using condom or not is the decision of the person going to sleep with your spouse.
lols, yes buh one kobo she won't see, she dey craze, if she is yet to get pregnant, i will tell the man to pay 2milliion dollars and buy her from me
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Mjones77(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45833454][/quote]
laugh wan kill me oh!!
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Brestar(f): 7:01am On May 22, 2016
A Big No for me! Its called Husband and Wife for a reason! Doing that is simply breaking the "code" that makes you a couple even if its on mutal consent.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by xtervaganza(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2016
Oh boy........e go hard to turn down ooo

But knowing women, they'll go behind your back to do it and claim the money alone

Better free her and share the money grin at least the money go reduce the pain small
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by TrollinStone: 10:14pm On May 22, 2016
*me I tell em say yes o yes
Mr Marley on deck

No be only would I undecided Is it not better than all this cheating for free that is upandan today?
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by FrozeBABE: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmmmm y wud i do that? undecided
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by tymajek: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Never!....that's just ridiculous!
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by tymajek: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
LMAO....see this bastard baby o!...

alatbaba1:
Sure. But in my presence.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by stevepeters: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
For what its worth, he shud just marry as many wives as he wants with his money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch / A Cultist's Girlfriend Is Showing Me Too Much Attention And I'm Kinda Scared. / Man Causes A Stir As He Goes Shopping In Mall Wearing Only A Thong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.