Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day (5128 Views)

Am Seriously Looking For Amaka / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
im not telling my age.   grin

im 5'8 or 5'8 1/2

pretty tall for a girl.

im thinking i should finally put my fast running skills to good use.
im more of a 100m or 200m type girl.
not really into long distance running. im too lazy.  tongue lol
i could NEVER do cross country im especially too lazy for that.

when i was little stupid american kids especially AA would always make comments on me because i happened to be african (its not a country. lol) or from africa.
they thought it was hilarious how i ran fast and would make stupid comments about lions and hyenas and stupid stuff like that.
tongue

platinumnk:

i thought she was 18 tongue

@amaka 83 posts a day how do u do it?
i post a lot i guess.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by na2day2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
teens are not allowed on my thread angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
na2day?:

haha! you own NL?
abeg, stop looking for trouble.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
na2day?:

shraaaap dia!!! You want to spoil my fun!!! angry angry

Amaka dont mind him grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
An 18-yr-old is still a teen. haha
But I don't think Amaka is 18.

@AMAKA, yea, some AA's can be dumb. lmao.
esp. with the 'are there cities in Africa?" question. best thing is to ignore them.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

when i was little stupid american kids especially AA would always make comments on me because i happened to be african (its not a country. lol) or from africa.
they thought it was hilarious how i ran fast and would make stupid comments about lions and hyenas and stupid stuff like that.
tongue

Shoot the way i was grew up its a wonder. they threw rocks at my and my siblings and called us "african booty scratchers"

SOB Sob cry
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

@AMAKA, yea, some AA's can be dumb. lmao.
esp. with the 'are there cities in Africa?" question. best thing is to ignore them.
i know. ive learned that long ago.
the question that kills me the most is "do you speak African?" OMG!!!   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i just die when i hear that one. lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by na2day2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

haha! you own NL?
abeg, stop looking for trouble.

platinumnk:

shraaaap dia!!! You want to spoil my fun!!! angry angry

Amaka dont mind him grin

chiogo:

i bind the 3 of u in the name of the Lawd! angry angry angry
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

the question that kills me the most is "do you speak African?" OMG!!!   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL i get that one too? what the hell is speak African! And even in a college, some dummy asked my kenyan roomie if she rode girrafes and the idiot was serious!!!

It took my roomie to calm me down from slapping him lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

Shoot the way i was grew up its a wonder. they threw rocks at my and my siblings and called us "african booty scratchers"

SOB Sob cry

WHAT?!?!?!
sometimes i can get ghetto and im not afraid to fight.
that would have been a fighting moment for me.
i almost got in a fights this year, thank God i have great friends to keep me calm. smiley

they called you that?
we had some neighbors who used to live by us before we moved and they were mexican.
they would always call us jamaicans and tell us to go back to jamaica tongue
after we have said over and over again that we are NOT jamaicans.
but it was all good because we used to just call them "the burrito kids" lol
insider. . .
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

SOB Sob cry
Really?? that's sad.  sad shocked
I know some cool ones though.

THE AMAKA:

After telling them there's no such thing, they resorted to, "do you speak Nigerian?"  grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

Really?? that's sad. sad shocked
I know some cool ones though.
After telling them there's no such thing, they resorted to, "do you speak Nigerian?" grin
THAT IS SO TRUE!! "do you speak nigerian?" HAHAHA!!
i always get that second.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
Is this the Igbo people reunion thread?
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

Is this the Igbo people reunion thread?
wetin new wahala be dis one?
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

THAT IS SO TRUE!! "do you speak nigerian?" HAHAHA!!
i always get that second.
LOL, and some act like they're so interested in learning the languages.
I can't teach 'em 'Nigerian' when there's no such language lmao
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
AMAKA, your pidgin is soo funny. LMAO
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, and some act like they're so interested in learning the languages.
I can't teach 'em 'Nigerian' when there's no such language lmao
lmao!   grin

people used to always ask me "Are you really African? you arent hecka black and your nose isnt hecka big."
oh and this only came from AA.
i just used to laugh! some people couldnt get over that i was african. they assumed i was just black. lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo I don't blame them.  with the way you speak me sef i dey wonder if you speak nigerian
your Igbo is thicker than my fat thighs
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WHAT?!?!?!
sometimes i can get ghetto and im not afraid to fight.
that would have been a fighting moment for me.
i almost got in a fights this year, thank God i have great friends to keep me calm. smiley

they called you that?
we had some neighbors who used to live by us before we moved and they were mexican.
they would always call us jamaicans and tell us to go back to jamaica tongue
after we have said over and over again that we are NOT jamaicans.
but it was all good because we used to just call them "the burrito kids" lol
insider. . .

Girl it was terrible, they egged our door on the apartment we were living in, and spraypainted the outside saying for us to go back to Africa.

And they used to howl when they saw any of my sisters or brothers coming.

We had a woman next door who had her house open all the time, but they always had time to steal our stuff or damage our shit.

Ohhh dont let me talk about school.
I used to get bullied all the time because I was nigerian, as soon as they say my name in class, the ghetto ppl would start making noise, and they would always have time to pick on me.

But what was worse, my mom tied my hair in those crazy threaded styles.
So I stuck out even more.

Until that one day that bully pushed me too far, and I whooped her ass clean out.
Left her face sliced like an orange with blood plasterd over the cafeteria.
Them  ducktards learned then, and then I learned I get massive respect for defending myself.

See if they picked on me again or my siblings, and then my parents moved to the high end subs,and I went to an all white school were they accepted me.

End of story.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

AMAKA, your pidgin is soo funny. LMAO
to be honest i learned pigin from nigerian movies (ive been watching them since i can remember) and just reading pigin from NL and also being to Nigeria where some people spoke pigin.
most people in Naija that knew english usually spoke proper english.
so i learned most of my pigin from naija movies.

is my pigin wrong or something?   shocked
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wetin new wahala be dis one?
iya bomboi wat's the meaning of this thing you type?

abi you don chop contaminated tangerine
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

to be honest i learned pigin from nigerian movies (ive been watching them since i can remember) and just reading pigin from NL and also being to Nigeria where some people spoke pigin.

is my pigin wrong or something? shocked
wrong? wrong can't even begin to describe it.
it is an aberration.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lmao!   grin

people used to always ask me "Are you really African? you arent hecka black and your nose isnt hecka big."
oh and this only came from AA.
i just used to laugh! some people couldnt get over that i was african. they assumed i was just black. lol
That's funny cuz the only light-skinned AAs I know are mixed. They don't know Africans can be light-skinned without necessarily mixed.
It's a big deal for them.

THE AMAKA:

is my pigin wrong or something?   shocked
LOL I can't really say it's wrong. shoulda been something like "which kain wahala be this again?" tongue
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

wrong? wrong can't even begin to describe it.
it is an aberration.

how can there be correct pidgin??

its funny because Amaka, you place the words like youre speaking in english.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

Girl it was terrible, they egged our door on the apartment we were living in, and spraypainted the outside saying for us to go back to Africa.

And they used to howl when they saw any of my sisters or brothers coming.

We had a woman who had her house open all the time, but they always had time to steal our stuff or damage our shit.

Ohhh dont let me talk about school.
I used to get bullied all the time because I was nigerian, as soon as they say my name in class, the ghetto ppl would start making noise, and they would always have time to pick on me.

But what was worse, my mom tied my hair in those crazy threaded styles.
So I stuck out even more.

Until that one day that bully pushed me too far, and I whooped her ass clean out.
Left her fact sliced like an orange with blood plasterd over the cafeteria.
Them  ducktards learned then, and then I learned I get massive respect for defending myself.

See if they picked on me again or my siblings, and then my parents moved to the high end subs,and I went to an all white school were they accepted me.

End of story.
WHAT? THAT BAD?
OH MY GOD.
and i thought i had it bad? i havent seen anything!!!
kids used to make fun of my name when they said it in the class and start making funny noises.
or they would make clicking sounds!! they irritated me the most.
and this is ALL from AA,  people who come from AFRICANS!!
and then when they discovered i ran fast, it only made it worse.  tongue
but i havent seen anything yet.

and when i was living in the ghetto my house was egged, set on fire (caught early enough so it was only a small patch on fire, like 3 feet), spray painted, shot through, and all that.
thank God we moved! the egging came from the neighbors that didnt like us.
the fire from the bad ass juvy kid across the street. spray paint? we dont know who did that.
and the bullet, OMG. never was solved.

man ghetto people are so stupid when it comes to africans.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

how can there be correct pidgin??

its funny because Amaka, you place the words like youre speaking in english.

im not that good at pigin. i only learned it from watching nigerian movies. thats pretty much it. tongue
so ill try and get better.
some pigin i see here on this forum i cant even understand at all. shocked
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by chiogo(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Platinum, Na wa oo. . .that's some serious stuff right there.
It's funny how it's blacks who are fond of doing this, you would expect that from whites but no.
That's why when my sister asked me if I'd prefer a black or white rommmate, I told her I don't even know.
Just because she's black doesn't mean we'll get along. I don't need all the drama, y'know. My roomie is white, it was randomly picked anyway.
I hope we get along but trust me, I'm the bully.  grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WHAT? THAT BAD?
OH MY GOD.
and i thought i had it bad? i havent seen anything!!!
kids used to make fun of my name when they said it in the class and start making funny noises.
or they would make clicking sounds!! they irritated me the most.
and this is ALL from AA,  people who come from AFRICANS!!
and then when they discovered i ran fast, it only made it worse.  tongue
but i havent seen anything yet.

and when i was living in the ghetto my house was egged, set on fire, spray painted, shot through, and all that.
thank God we moved! the egging came from the neighbors that didnt like us.
the fire from the bad ass juvy kid across the street. spray paint? we dont know who did that.
and the bullet, OMG. never was solved.

man ghetto people are so stupid when it comes to africans.

WOW a Bullet, thank God yall guys were ok

And a FIRE!!!!!!

I wonder why the Ghetto ppl have such a hatred of Us? all that happened when we were living in the hood too.

Im so glad we moved and I will never look back nor raise my kids anywhere near it.

THE AMAKA:

im not that good at pigin. i only learned it from watching nigerian movies. thats pretty much it. tongue
so ill try and get better.
some pigin i see here on this forum i cant even understand at all. shocked

no its cool I understood it perfectly, but pidgin is differnt for us

My mom knows fluent pidgin but she rarely speaks it, she says its rubbish
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

WOW a Bullet, thank God yall guys were ok

And a FIRE!!!!!!

I wonder why the Ghetto ppl have such a hatred of Us? all that happened when we were living in the hood too.

Im so glad we moved and I will never look back nor raise my kids anywhere near it.

no its cool I understood it perfectly, but pidgin is differnt for us

My mom knows fluent pidgin but she rarely speaks it, she says its rubbish

THANK GOD! i lived in the ghetto and its only gotten worse since then.
thank God we moved out. now i live in a peaceful neighborhood.

my mom cant even speak pigin. and she was born and raised in naija.
she understands it a little. she only speaks good english.
lol i know more than her!! grin grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

@Platinum, Na wa oo. . .that's some serious stuff right there.
It's funny how it's blacks who are fond of doing this, you would expect that from whites but no.
That's why when my sister asked me if I'd prefer a black or white rommmate, I told her I don't even know.
Just because she's black doesn't mean we'll get along. I don't need all the drama, y'know. My roomie is white, it was randomly picked anyway.
I hope we get along but trust me, I'm the bully.  grin

Yeah . . . growing up in the hood aint no joke lipsrsealed
Luckily I got out , but I wont forget ever!
It took me a while.  . the only ppl I would associate myself was nigerians or non-blackslol

Then went to college, were ppl were sane, and everybodys my friend grin grin grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
Amaka- you should check out a clip of this oyinbo speaking very fluent pidgin. .

I think he was in the UK, and its on Utube, but I cant pull it cuz im at work. tongue tongue
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
platinumnk:

Amaka- you should check out a clip of this oyinbo speaking very fluent pidgin. .

I think he was in the UK, and its on Utube, but I cant pull it cuz im at work. tongue tongue
yeah i saw it i think.
during the video was he talking about his shirt called "expensive shit" lol
hahaha!
i saw that video if that's what youre talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Chicken In The World. Pics!!! / Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian / Poverty Rises In Europe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.