Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day (5125 Views)

Am Seriously Looking For Amaka / Amaka Am Still Waitin For Ur Feedback. / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by TheSeeker(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
Amaka, Oyinda and Gators are currently in a romantic war of who will date these two wonderfully handsome young men. It seems like a tight race, in your opinion, who do you think is best for who? Match up at least a couple and state reason(s) you think it'll be a good match.

PS: This is very serious as they've all confided in me to conduct this assessment research for them. Thank you. No insults please.

Btw, this thread is sequel to another that was made last night comparing these wonderful nairalanders.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by eyonigger(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hmmm, my Fl-gator? U must be wrong enlisting her name amongst others. You can do an editing plz.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by platinumnk(f): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Amaka, Oyinda and Gators are currently in a romantic war of who will date these two wonderfully handsome young men. It seems like a tight race, in your opinion, who do you think is best for who? Match up at least a couple and state reason(s) you think it'll be a good match.

PS: This is very serious as they've all confided in me to conduct this assessment research for them. Thank you. No insults please.

Btw, this thread is sequel to another that was made last night comparing these wonderful nairalanders.

So This is what you were doing this morning? undecided angry angry

See my office. Before i drag you in to court angry angry
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by whitelexi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Aha, nabbed grin grin grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Morizo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
We'll need a skelstal profile & their to be able to match them dude.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by amosexy: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Seeker !! shocked shocked Wat's d meanin of dis ?
Plz remove our wife's name from the list
Wat is Gators doin there
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by xqwysyte(f): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

shocked shocked
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Naturez(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Scintillating wink
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
SEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!   angry angry angry

i didnt ask you to conduct ANYTHING for me.
na wa oo!!

and who says im after na2day? are you mad? you dey craze!
abeg, remove my name from this rubbish, biko!!!
im am here for NO ONE.

@eyonigger: so FL Gator has claimed you to? abeg this girl is making herself look somehow. hmmm. . .
C2, sjezzy, eyo, na2day, ect ect ect

this girl oo, are you people all contented in sharing her?

eyonigger:

Hmmm, my Fl-gator? U must be wrong enlisting her name amongst others. You can do an editing plz.
your FL Gator? dont you know you are sharing her with the world! lol
allow the truth to come out.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
eyo looks kinda gay lol in his pic
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Naturez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

SEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

i didnt ask you to conduct ANYTHING for me.
na wa oo!!

and who says im after na2day? [b]are you mad? you dey craze!
[/b]abeg, remove my name from this rubbish, biko!!!
im am here for NO ONE.

@eyonigger: so FL Gator has claimed you to? abeg this girl is making herself look somehow. hmmm. . .
C2, sjezzy, eyo, na2day, ect ect ect

this girl oo, are you people all contented in sharing her?
you're FL Gator? dont you know you are sharing her with the world! lol
allow the truth to come out.
All those wordings back to your mouth! Are you a shit head to ask theseeker all those question?
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
Naturez:

All those wordings back to your mouth! Are you a shit head to ask theseeker all those question?
who is the seeker? is he GOD?
abeg, i will ask oo!!
why are you behaving like his dog? did i ask him to do anything for me?

sjeezy8:

eyo looks kinda gay lol in his pic
hahaha lol! sjeezy you always have something to say.
people say he is one of the hottest on NL so i guess.
the ladies love it! lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ amaka my boo: lol i guess so then, lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
mhm i guess.

i said i didnt see it, but i guess everyone else does.
he is a TAD BIT cocky from that.
but i dont blame him, who wouldnt be?
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
Everyone, don't you wonder how come TheSeeker's own name is not up there.  

does everyone think we should sign a petition to remove my name and add his instead?

I am too much of an unlearned innocent rookie to be on a list like this.

i think my name should be replaced with Lexi's and Seeker's
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Everyone, don't you wonder how come TheSeeker's own name is not up there.

does everyone think we should sign a petition to remove my name and add his instead?

I am too much of an unlearned innocent rookie to be on a list like this.

i think my name should be replaced with Lexi's and Seeker's

no niggu we aint wondering lol
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

no niggu we aint wondering lol
hahaha!! you are so funny, OMG.
i wasnt wondering either.
he is just angry i guess that his name is included in this thread.
lol

you know how the seeker is, he aint changing shit
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by C2H5OH(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
you two cunts are a perfect match
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
now im a cunt?
dude, get over yourself.
after you threw me out, like they throw bombs at war, im now a cunt?
abeg, leave am.

you know seeker isnt going to remove your name from this thread.
too late.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha!! you are so funny, OMG.
i wasnt wondering either.
he is just angry i guess that his name is included in this thread.
lol

you know how the seeker is, he aint changing shit

right, im wondering why this niggu is wondering what were wondering about lol LMFAO
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha!
oh sjeezy, this forum would be nothing without you. lol
youre always full of jokes! lol
grin grin grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha!
oh sjeezy, this forum would be nothing without you. lol
youre always full of jokes! lol
grin grin grin

Lol i know lmfao i am pretty cool lol cool
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
i know you are.
wink
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Naturez(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

who is the seeker? is he GOD?
abeg, i will ask oo!!
why are you behaving like his dog? did i ask him to do anything for me?
hahaha lol! sjeezy you always have something to say.
people say he is one of the hottest on NL so i guess.
the ladies love it! lol
He ain't GOD he's human. I ain't his dog I'm his brother if you care to know fool. Must you ask someone to do anything for you in a forum before they do?
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2009
Naturez:

He ain't GOD he's human. I ain't his dog I'm his brother if you care to know fool. Must you ask someone to do anything for you in a forum before they do?
hahahaha actually i DONT care to know, fool.   tongue
the point is that i DIDNT ask him to do anything for me.
abeg, stop defending him.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by sjeezy8: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha actually i DONT care to know, fool. tongue
the point is that i DIDNT ask him to do anything for me.
abeg, stop defending him.

dont mind naturez dude looks like he puts lip gloss on LMFAO
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

dont mind naturez dude looks like he puts lip gloss on LMFAO
lmao!! hahahaha.
maybe he is wearing a little too much chapstick or something like that.
awwww sjeezy!!
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
@AMAKA

Are you well at all?

You're crossing your boundary. Later on, they come whinning that I'm being bitchy.

Bitchy you want, bitchy you get. Its not too hard to comprehend.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
im well!!
im just not a punk.

abeg, crossing what boundary? and where was the boundary set? who drew the line? shocked

hmmmm hahaha!! grin
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
amosexy:

Seeker !! shocked shocked Wat's d meanin of dis ?
Plz remove our wife's name from the list
Wat is Gators doin there

Bawo ni jare.
Se dada lo wa. . . . kiss
Kosi iyawo kan kan o, ur bro messed up embarassed

eyonigger:

Stop it right there young man. I do the stalking, stop wobbling. I won't catch you when you fall.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im well!!
im just not a punk.

abeg, crossing what boundary? and where was the boundary set? who drew the line? shocked

hmmmm hahaha!! grin
Then quit acting like a brat, I dnt have time for children.

Yes,I drew a bleeping line. Cross it if you like, even sjeezy that you hope will be licking your ass won't be able to do shit.

My warnings, your move.
Re: Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
who do you think you are?
you are acting like im begging and WISHING for sjeezy to lick my ass.
its innocent talking or isnt that what you do, right?
its just harmless chit chat.

what line did you draw?
so territorial! you shouldnt trip if you got them all down on LOCK anyway.

calm down, hahaha you just want to own EVERY NL guy here. hahaha

grin grin grin grin
i just think its funny, dont take it serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up During Burial(photos / HIAB TRUCKS And Crane Services And Hiring In Lagos / Blu03's Personal Chatbox (non Sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.