Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal (31026 Views)

Gabriel Daudu Loses At Appeal Court After Being Jailed For 154 Years / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Benedicta Daudu, Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser, In Exam Malpractice Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by paramount123(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
I don't believe it.This is politics
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Safemode(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
if guilty, she should be removed from the anti corruption watchers.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by oluwafemim(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
THE WRITER ,THE ACCUSERS AND WHO EVER WANT TO CONDEMN THIS PERSON MUST BE SURE THAT YOU HAD NEVER EVER CHEATED IN ANYTHING BEFORE,IF YOU HAVE,PLEASE JUST SHOT IT THERE RIGHT AWAY,I MEAN NOW.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by donogaga(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Corruption must fight back.
No saint anywhere.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by goldman777: 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
BedLam:
LMAO!! Olodo advising Olodo. What a country ! grin

Guy u bad oh grin

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by mukhcech(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
Women, Fear them. After they will be saying equal right, equal opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by paramount123(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
the fact is that majority of those who are making bad comments are doing so because of the economic Situation of the country .
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by ogawisdom(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
DickDastardly:
A member of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption, Benedicta Daudu, is currently embroiled in allegation that she cheated in an examination at the University of Jos (UNIJOS), on May 4, 2016, PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report today.
The Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption, headed by prominent law professor and civil rights campaigner, Itse Sagay, and made up of mainly university professors, is the intellectual wing of Mr Buhari’s anti-corruption war.
The mandate of the committee includes advising the President on the implementation of required reforms in Nigeria’s anti-corruption campaign and criminal justice system.
Mrs Daudu, an associate professor of law and head of the Department of Jurisprudence and International Law of the Faculty of Law in UNIJOS, was allegedly caught cheating while writing an examination for a Master’s degree in Research and Public Policy in the Faculty of Social Sciences of the same university.
Although she has a Masters in Law, the associate professor had been working towards another masters in Research and Public Policy.
PREMIUM TIMES learnt that the department later accused her of sneaking in prepared answers, also referred to as “chokes” by students, during the examination for the Global Context in Public Policy course.

Sources said the matter was subsequently reported to the university’s examination committee but some students and faculty claimed there were attempts at cover ups by the university authorities.
But the Dean, Faculty of Social Science of the University, Prof. Ezekiel Best, said it was not true that authorities were trying to cover up the matter.

“I was not even around when the incident happened,” Mr. Best told PREMIUM TIMES. “So I don’t have all the details at this time. But there is nothing like that that we are doing nothing about it.”
The Coordinator of the Research and Public Policy programme, Prof. Bonaventure Haruna, however, said he reported the matter to Dean Best.
“I report to the Dean,” he said. “I don’t report to any other person. So call the Dean of Social Science and ask him. He takes the next action.”
When Prof Best was confronted with Prof. Haruna’s claim, he simply said, “Whatever Prof. Haruna said is correct. He is the head of department.”

When contacted for comments, the affected professor, Mrs Daudu, repeatedly hung up the phone after questions on the incident was posed to her. She declined to answer subsequent calls made to her mobile phone. She also did not respond to a text message sent to her.
The public relations officer of the university, Abdullahi Abdullahi, said the matter had not been officially brought to the attention of the school’s management.
“I tried to confirm whether there was anything like that, really I couldn’t get any confirmation. It has not been brought to the attention of management. So right now I wouldn’t know,” he said.
“Although the university has internal processes that deals with these issues, even if there was anything like that, which I doubt much, it would have to go through the normal internal processes from the department to the faculty and then to the exam misconduct committee. It is at that stage it would be brought to the appropriate authority for sanction.”
Similarly, the Vice Chancellor of UNIJOS, Hayward Mafuyai, told this newspaper via a text message that he was yet to receive any report on the incident.
The Executive Secretary of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Bolaji Owasanoye, initially said the committee was unaware of the incident, and asked for time for him to make an inquiry.
Later, Prof. Owasanoye reverted to say Mrs. Daudu confirmed to him there was a pending allegation of examination malpractice against her but that she was working to establish her innocence.
He said he would inform members of the committee of the development immediately.

Source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203835-exclusive-buharis-anti-corruption-adviser-examination-malpractice-scandal.html
Lol

Buhari forged his waec result where he even failed English n Mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by baby124: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
Be careful what you do when young. Our terrible decisions always come back to bite us. But wait a minute. How can she be caught cheating and still be employed as a professor in same university.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by sumzy: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
Can't wait for a day I will hear a good news about dis country and dis present administration

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by 19naia(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
Fantastically corrupt, Spectacularly corrupt, thoroughly and despicably corupt. shocked
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by pinkyliceous(f): 5:56pm On May 21, 2016
What the F**k!
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
The rumors are true, she actually cheated. I confirmed from a friend who also wrote the Masters exams, though he wasn't writing that paper. The University was trying to cover it up, but I guess that's too late now since it's already in the news.

3 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by guyXander(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
buharisbae:
grin chaiii!
chai see name wey dem call your bae lolest. before your bae go leave office e go pack names.

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by tuoyoojo(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
ok na
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
mustymatic:
I smell lies
close ur big nose.....zombie

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Harrisonwo(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2016
The most annoying thing is that, if you come to the hall and see how these professors invigilate undergraduates eh. Them go bone face dey look for scape goats to give malpractice forms and even be the lead voice to expel any unfortunate student who fall victim.
Let the needful be done, dis-professorize(if there is such a self) her and sack her. Infact, all the previous exams result she wrote for the course must be revisited because e be like say no be 2day she start am.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by buharisbae(f): 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
guyXander:
chai see name wey dem call your bae lolest. before your bae go leave office e go pack names.
y did. u show me this
I'm already crying oo sad
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
paramount123:
I don't believe it.This is politics
zombie
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 21, 2016
oluwafemim:
THE WRITER ,THE ACCUSERS AND WHO EVER WANT TO CONDEMN THIS PERSON MUST BE SURE THAT YOU HAD NEVER EVER CHEATED IN ANYTHING BEFORE,IF YOU HAVE,PLEASE JUST SHOT IT THERE RIGHT AWAY,I MEAN NOW.
zombie be forming jesus

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 21, 2016
mukhcech:
Women, Fear them. After they will be saying equal right, equal opportunity.

Both men and women cheat, so pls stop stereotyping. The fact that a woman of her caliber should do that doesn't mean every woman does that.

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by agbangam: 6:05pm On May 21, 2016
Abeg those wey dey throw stone, take am easy cos all of us don do dat same thing including my humble sef grin
The name of d game na "Don't get caught" but as dem don catch her make she face d music..

Pls leave PMB out of dis 1 cos him get Bigger PDP thievesssss to catch.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
Apparently, exam malpractice if done by an APC acolyte, is not corruption at all.

GEJ should take the blame for making the good lady cheat. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
baby124:
Be careful what you do when young. Our terrible decisions always come back to bite us. But wait a minute. How can she be caught cheating and still be employed as a professor in same university.
u didnt read d story to d end,did u?
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by engrjacuzzi: 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
her name is synonymous to malpractices.. PMB kips failing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Unique04 post=45839864][/quote]choi..ur freshness too much..e dey pour.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by SycophanticGoat: 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
This must be corruption fighting back - Zombies... grin cheesy
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 21, 2016
agbangam:
Abeg those wey dey throw stone, take am easy cos all of us don do dat same thing including my humble sef grin
The name of d game na "Don't get caught" but as dem don catch her make she face d music..

Pls leave PMB out of dis 1 cos him get Bigger PDP thievesssss to catch.
Am not trying to form holier than thou, but pls not all of us have cheated in exams. U might have done so while in school but I didn't and am sure they are many who didn't cheat their way through school so speak for yourself and don't include us all. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Appareil(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2016
Nothing will be done!
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by Appareil(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2016
Nothing will be done about it, so why bother about it.
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by delpharm(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2016
Lmao grin irony of life
Re: Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal by khalhokage(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2016
made up of mainly university professors, is the intellectual wing of Mr Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

Really?! no wonder! who doesn't know that Nigerian university professors are extremely corrupt individuals, Buhari is basically ask cows to herd themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.