Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help (571 Views)

Nigerians Studying In Luxembourg / I Need Help In Studying Abroad In A Good Country / Can You Gain Citizenship By Studying Abroad For A Long Time In The Same Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
dear friends
I'm a 2nd class lower(3.48) graduate of soil science
i'm considering going for my MSc outside the country asap why? because I really appreciate the practical approach of learning in most of the universities outside the country, however since the sole purpose of MSc is for one to know and understand the basis of the course and to have a specific area of concentration,but I'm a bit confused on country and institution to choose with less or no tuition fee
pls your contribution will go a long way
GODSPEED....
Re: Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help by Jetjacky(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
dear friends
I'm a 2nd class lower(3.48) graduate of soil science
i'm considering going for my MSc outside the country asap why? because I really appreciate the practical approach of learning in most of the universities outside the country, however since the sole purpose of MSc is for one to know and understand the basis of the course and to have a specific area of concentration,but I'm a bit confused on country and institution to choose with less or no tuition fee
pls your contribution will go a long way
GODSPEED....
I pray they help you.... we need people with visions in nigeria
Re: Nigerians Studying Abroad, I Need Your Help by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2016
Jetjacky:
I pray they help you.... we need people with visions in nigeria
I believe someone somewhere I don't know will be ready to help and I'm sure someone somewhere will appreciate making someone somewhere getting it right tru his or her own effort.
thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Other Nigerian Cities Boring, Only Lagos Is Fun / Lagos Is The 3rd Worst City To Live In The World--economist / The State At Which Lagos/abeokuta Way Is After Heavy Downpour This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.