Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media (38573 Views)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 5:56am On May 22, 2016
teesmarth:
Hey, I like your spec will you dash me, it might fit me too.

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 5:56am On May 22, 2016
teesmarth:
Hey, I like your spec will you dash me, it might fit me too.

grin it's recommended .
Are you shortsighted?
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 5:57am On May 22, 2016
Movingcoil:

If I click that link make prick grow for my forehead.....
.after casting us, u wan make we click that thing aji? undecided

I never said click

Do you know that
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 6:01am On May 22, 2016
Either you are a guy or lady satisfying another person at your own detriment is a big sign being daft and regressive fellow.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by vague: 6:04am On May 22, 2016
I agree with your points. What attracts a woman the most is a guy simply being himself
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 6:05am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=ExplicitContent post=45841257][/quote]

Thanks wink
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 6:08am On May 22, 2016
valkaka:
this is the most myopic and gibber post i have ever encountered on this platform.wtf this lame post made the front page..smh.op your talents simply underwhelm me..no offence cos its only a feeble mindset will undergo all those aforenamed remarks just for ladies attentions.and believe you me,its only lame girls will get engrained by such mind-numbing remarks.ostensibly lame girls have been patronizing social media oflate.no offence sha.

That's your view ...obviously no offence .
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 6:10am On May 22, 2016
Optimist1:
6 : Profs in English Language ;

Okay this ones are just damn funny.... you see mesages like "thanks for the acceptance offered" "your acceptance is my delight " or those that will go ahead to send pictures of Mr Bean giving acceptance speech. Really

OP, rarah! nbah!! Ayinah!!!
I disagree with you, because it is only ladies who are not into the game that can't concur with a guy of such calibre but for those who are into the game, OMG, they cherish guys who are prof(s) in English Language.

I know of ladies who always talk about guys who are excellent in English Language. Anyway, only them can comprehend what is written here.

" Profs"and not actually professors
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 6:12am On May 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you really need to change the calibre of guys you roll with

Thank God I'm not guilty of any sha cool

I don't roll with them...just social media followers
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 6:14am On May 22, 2016
karkinase:
First off, i think the writer of this write-up has been chatting wit some low self esteem guys. The issue of girls not replying chats on social media shuld be specific to Nigerian girls. The excuses are not this flimsy reasons put up there by the Op but is simply an issue of Ego. Girls from other countries i have had the course to chat with reply your chats and are responsive, they even apologize if they reply to a chat late. Naija girls shuld up their game, be responsive to chat and learn hw to keep a conversation flowing not making chatting a kinda interview.

I wish I can show you my inbox I dont even have some of them as friends.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by olagamalin(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

The last line can also be dumb at times..hope you know that.
What attracted you to the "dumb post" by the "dumb op"
Is someone also "dumb" here

Lol....such logic, this is a public forum full of meaningless threads. There's no caveat before opening any, then again, don't tell me this constitute part of your "research" #Joker
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by olagamalin(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2016
karkinase:
First off, i think the writer of this write-up has been chatting wit some low self esteem guys. The issue of girls not replying chats on social media shuld be specific to Nigerian girls. The excuses are not this flimsy reasons put up there by the Op but is simply an issue of Ego. Girls from other countries i have had the course to chat with reply your chats and are responsive, they even apologize if they reply to a chat late. Naija girls shuld up their game, be responsive to chat and learn hw to keep a conversation flowing not making chatting a kinda interview.

My point exactly.... Babe is trying to give a blanket justification for her experience. (Mind you, the misconception is that guys that chat up ladies are up to something.)
All generalizations are false ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 7:30am On May 22, 2016
Continue ignoring until you turn to madam carol going to church always because you need an husband at the age of 59,God will bless your ignoring ministrations.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by emperorchedda(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

I wish I can show you my inbox I dont even have some of them as friends.
do you know why your chats are like that?? It's very simple

Stop giving mono syllabic replies, stop answering with k everytime, stop replying 'what's up with you' with 'cool' stop replying 'what you been up to' with 'kul or nothing'. Make the chat lively by chipping in discussions
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

LMFAO. But honestly that was the most touching thing I've ever been told my whole entire life. So soul stirring. Anyway, here goes nothing...Erm wait...

Damn, give me some more time to practice my knock em dead wooing lines embarassed Swear I'll come up with the bombest, boxer dropping lines you've ever heard grin

Lol.....@ soul stirring.

Keep practicing but maybe by then I would have moved on to better things.grin

That said, I can't pretend to know what, when or where it hurts, but I trust you'll come out strong.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:13am On May 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol.....@ soul stirring.

Keep practicing but maybe by then I would have moved on to better things.grin

That said, I can't pretend to know what, when or where it hurts, but I trust you'll come out strong.

You'll move on? embarassed Now I'm shattered. Another hurt added. Next time you see these eyes they'll be all sad & droopy like those of a melting wax bulldog grin Just remember that you caused it this time cry

Is the guilt-tripping working? tongue cheesy
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

You'll move on? embarassed Now I'm shattered. Another hurt added. Next time you see these eyes they'll be all sad & droopy like those of a melting wax bulldog grin Just remember that you caused it this time cry

Is the guilt-tripping working? tongue cheesy

Nope...wrong strategy.... am the last person this strategy can work on..... tongue
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:29am On May 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Nope...wrong strategy.... am the last person this strategy can work on..... tongue

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
do you know why your chats are like that?? It's very simple

Stop giving mono syllabic replies, stop answering with k everytime, stop replying 'what's up with you' with 'cool' stop replying 'what you been up to' with 'kul or nothing'. Make the chat lively by chipping in discussions

I don't even reply someone am not willing to chats with at all am just saying this messages are just in my inbox.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2016
Boring girls
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm not moved....

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by emperorchedda(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:

I don't even reply someone am not willing to chats with at all am just saying this messages are just in my inbox.
another problem!

When you snub someone it angers him thereby making him throw jibes at you, especially when he started the conversation well only for you to ignore him
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 9:02am On May 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

I'm not moved....

Ok, no hot blooded man can resist this tongue If something doesnt move ( if you know what I mean wink ) then I'll give up grin

Darling, how about this? tongue cheesy

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by karkinase(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
olagamalin:

My point exactly.... Babe is trying to give a blanket justification for her experience. (Mind you, the misconception is that guys that chat up ladies are up to something.)
All generalizations are false ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.
I tell you bro... I think some girls are yet to realize the meaning of social media Network.. They only think about themselves.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok, no hot blooded man can resist this tongue If something doesnt move ( if you know what I mean wink ) then I'll give up grin

Darling, how about this? tongue cheesy

Okay, now you got my attention.... wink tongue
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by satowind(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2016
Bbsharon:
I won't say am a saint in this because I do the ignore too but that's just the plain truth and trust me have got reasons like valid ones.

Here we go :

1 : Fake Identity ;

You see a guy's request on social media especially that Facebook with a celebrity picture as dp or cover photo and then you go to check the real profile only to see him snapping in front of canal or taking shots on the highway with half bottle of star.

Really guys ? Really? To what end?

2 : Silly compliments ;

You see comments like "as I see you I see the moon and the stars" Bro it's daytime  now.
"You are my sun in the midst of the storm " like seriously ? At least get a literature book and recite your lines.

3 : Sending pictures without being asked ;

Guys seriously if you do this you need to top up your game like that's the height of low self esteem, especially when the pictures come with terrible backgrounds honestly don't expect a lady to answer you.

4 : Funny Names :

You gets a notification and it's a message from "Dope Nigga sh*t " oh !! What a name.(rolls eyes***)
 Such a name is a big turn off and for me personally I don't fancy guys who don't spell out their names correctly. You spell shola as shawler or David as Daywhvid. It shows unseriousness in most cases.

5 : Proud Guys ;

You gets a message like " Hello pretty am chatting with you with my iPhone6" like seriously thats too  childish  or some immediately you reply Hi back they start telling you their history and life achievements so far and I will just be like "Guy what's the driving force behind this epistles" one annoying thing about this set of guys is that they turn insulting all of a sudden if you don't reply them. Well who really cares? Lol.

6 : Profs in English Language ;

Okay this ones are just damn funny.... you see mesages like "thanks for the  acceptance offered"  "your acceptance is my delight " or  those that will go ahead to send pictures of Mr Bean giving acceptance speech. Really

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/guys-5-reasons-ladies-ignore-you-on.html?m=1
Rename it to 8 reason u ignore people. Some ladies ignore 4 no reason @ all. While others do so cause of limited data and many messages to reply
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Okay, now you got my attention.... wink tongue

My girls be like..."Now drag him to the cave & go medieval on him" grin

*winning* tongue

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by teejayoneteejay: 10:13am On May 22, 2016
Very funny indeed
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Debbywills(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
K
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

My girls be like..."Now drag him to the cave & go medieval on him" grin
*winning* tongue
Lol...funny you...grin
Have a great day ahead.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...funny you...grin

Have a great day ahead.

You too smiley
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by nathaniel98(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:
Seriously if I was a guy I'd probably die a virgin because I wouldnt allow myself to go through hoops just to make some she-thing feel funky about herself. Sometimes it's like the attention guys give to ladies swells up some ladies' heads to the point where they feel the sun rises & sets up their asses. Guys are stupid grin
as a lady,would u also prefare to die being a virgin.

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49