Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 1 (1114 Views)

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 / Forgive Me Lord (18+) / Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 1 by LagosCafe: 4:51pm On May 21, 2016
I met Kunle way back on campus. We were both active in Campus fellowship as workers. We became friends and started dating about 2 months later. He was a firm believer and a prayer warrior, that was what I found attractive about him. More so, he was tall, dark and handsome, he had a baritone voice too. We prayed together and the bible was our yardstick. Kunle rose to become a*sistant pastor and I was very proud of him. He was admired by many ladies in our fellowship but he maintained his faithfulness to me and I trusted him for that. Our love waxed stronger and after our academic program, we went for the Youth Service program. Kunle’s uncle, with his connection, made it possible for us to do our youth service in the same state, Oyo state. And after spending weeks at the camp, we then decided to rent a room together. A decision that made us more deeply intimately. I remember Kunle’s opinion about it, as he said. “Simi, this could be a very good chance to understand ourselves better, tolerate each other better and understand how our strengths and weaknesses can compliment each other.” Although I had always longed for him to touch me many times, I knew in my heart that living together would lead to that. I lost my virginity way back after WAEC exams, when I was a teenager. I was s*xually active back then before I gave my life to Christ. Since then I had abstained from s*x and kept my life upright in the way of the Lord. Meeting Kunle much later helped me more, he was a virgin and a steadfast christian. Our first night together was remarkable, we spent half of the whole night praying and singing worship songs. That trend continued but later diminished as the weeks pa*sed. One evening, after I had made dinner, I decided to take my bath. I forgot to bolt the door and I had taken off my dress. I stood before the mirror admiring myself and next thing Kunle entered the room and for the very first time he saw me Unclad. He was shocked, he closed his eyes and said. “Oh My God, please I am sorry Simi. I honestly didn’t know.” As he dashed outside. I felt so sorry for him, but I didn’t mind, I didn’t see it as an intrusion in anyway. He later came in that night, feeling so down, he didn’t even eat his meal. I had to beg him that it was okay, before he got himself together again. But from that night on, we didn’t pray together at night anymore. The following week, I felt I needed to make him feel more comfortable with me. So I decided to wear revealing night wears. I didn’t know that would result to something negative later on. We became like 2 strangers living together in a room. So I went to him one day and said. “Kunle, I have noticed a rift between us and I feel very disturbed about it.” He then said. “Simi, I don’t think it’s a good idea us staying together, ever since I saw you Unclad I have been battling with the spirit of lust every other day.” I then said. “Are you telling me that, when we marry you won’t be able to see me Unclad? Come on Kunle, you need to snap out of this.” Kunle said. “I am sorry, I am not just comfortable with this…” To Be Continued…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn (Short Story) / The Guardians Of Tankute { The Manhunters} / What's The Most Interesting African Play Ever Written?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.