Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 (1231 Views)

Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 / Forgive Me Lord (18+) / Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 by LagosCafe: 8:34pm On May 22, 2016
I then said. “Are you telling me that, when we marry you won’t be able to see me Unclad? Come on Kunle, you need to snap out of this.” Kunle said. “I am sorry, I am not just comfortable with this…” I was so angry, I was beginning to doubt his manliness. I feared he even might be gay. So I said to him. “Are you trying to tell me that you are not man enough to handle me?” He looked at me deeply. I could tell from his eyes that he was hurt, he just looked on and remained speechless. Then he left the room. I have never seen him like that before and I was already getting fed up. Some hours later that night, Kunle came in and I was already in bed. He then went to the bathroom and came out some minutes later and he laid beside me on the bed. I wanted to say something but I felt it was better I kept my silence. Next thing, I felt his hand on my waist, I couldn’t believe it, it felt deliberate. It became very interesting, I then decided to tilt towards him and his touch on my waist later became a grip. I was enjoying it and I wanted him to discover his other side . I then held his hand and I placed it on my Bosom, he grabbed it softly, caressing it and after some few strokes he relented and drew back. I felt a bit embarra*sed and I was obliged to talk to him. Then I said. “Kunle it’s okay, I am all yours, my body, my heart and my soul.” He then moved towards me and I did likewise and that was how we kissed. It was our first kiss, as our lips touched I was full of anticipation, only to be disappointed. Kunle wasn’t really a good kisser, I had kissed a couple of guys in the past so I knew a good kisser when I met one. The following morning, Kunle said to me. “Simi, I am sorry about what happened last night. I just realized that if we continue to stay here the Devil will lead us astray. I will move to Bankole’s place just a street away. Please understand, I love you and I don’t want us to go against God’s plan for us.” I felt so bad hearing that. I couldn’t object because I knew he had already made up his mind, so I said to him. “It’s okay Kunle. There’s no problem I understand.” It wasn’t easy for me, I had already built a lot of pa*sion and urges in my head. Kunle moved his things and went to Bankole’s place. I felt so alone and rejected, we only communicated on phone and we didn’t see for a week. Bankole came to see me few days later. Bankole was very dear to us, he was like a big brother to Kunle and he always paid us some visits. He then asked. “Simi, is everything okay between you and Kunle?” I then started crying. He comforted me and said. “Please Simi, you can talk to me.” I was afraid Kunle might end the relationship so I felt I needed to confide with Bankole. So I opened up to him, telling him to beg Kunle that I would never encourage such acts again till we get married. Bankole then said. “Simi, Everything will be alright.” I felt better and a bit relived. Bankole kept on checking me up, cheering me up and comforting me. Most times he brought some biscuits, yogurt drink or chocolate. He was very witty with a wonderful sense of humor. Asides a*suring me that Kunle was going through a phase and needed time, he made sure I never had a dull moment. To Be Continued…
Re: Must Read: Forgive Me Lord (18+)… Part 2 by feyorpe: 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
Please let Ur write-up be lengthier than the previous ones. Enjoying it...

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!, How Can I Purchase Kindle Ebooks In Nigeria / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / Achebe's Critique Of Conrad's Heart Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.