Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry (375 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry by Honesty007(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
If the so called N950M President buhari is rooting for his so called patriots is approved, Nigeria is finished!!!
Herdsmen have reached a dimension,armed herdsmen would stockpile weapons if granted grazing reserves.They would bury them Underground.

All that PMB is doing travelling all around is a 2 edged deceit.He is importing weapons under the guise of Finishing what he started -Bokoharam so as to change momentum and start a New one in other parts of Nigeria.
We should resist any move with full backing of the law.Enough is Enough of this rampaging killings and bloodshed!!!

A whole president cannot solve matters,instead he is Affirmative in a Negative mood.He is not taking action but further compounding woes. Buhari is experimenting what he really plans to do small by small
Re: Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry by cckris: 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
Fulanis don't own one inch of land in Nigeria, so Buhari attempting to use Federal Might to SEIZE peoples' tribal heritage, & and hand them over to his nomadic kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry by Honesty007(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
cckris:
Fulanis don't own one inch of land in Nigeria, so Buhari attempting to use Federal Might to SEIZE peoples' tribal heritage, & and hand them over to his nomadic kinsmen.

True my bros,only pains me about our daftness m esp in sw.employing our enemies as gatemen to guard d big big houses.VI,Magodo ,Lekki imagine.we r already in trouble as 2000 bokoharam members have already been distributed to all states in Nigeria.Mosques r stockpiles of weapons as i speak while training is underway by PMB soldiers to exterminate Nigerian christians
Re: Grazing Reserves For Herdsman-weaponry by chriskosherbal(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2016
There is GOD

(1) (Reply)

‘jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid’ / Photo: Fake Hajj Agent Jailed For Six Years On Account Of N1.5m Fraud / Man Steals Motorcyle During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.