Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS (148513 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Amberon11:
you lost it after the first page. Delta still wins
which Delta? Who born delta?
Anambra is far ahead of delta state in all positive classifications.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by swindo1(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
James Ikechukwu Esomugha, popularly known as Jim Iyke, is a Nigerian actor in Nigeria's movie industry and one of the stars of the movie Last Flight to Abuja alongside Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Hakeem Kae-Kazim. Wikipedia
4rm enugu agidi doubt if wat u said his is sure name thou
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by osita76(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra arguably has the highest number of celebrities in Nigeria. When I say celebrities, I mean the top of the class celebrities of which Anambra leads the rest of Nigeria. I may be wrong or right if I say that Anambra produced well over 30% of celebrities in Nigeria. I will be uploading their dossier with pictures as we go on.
pastor Chris Okafor the founder of mountain of liberation and miracle ministry Lagos is from Ihite in Orumba south local government area of Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Queen Nwokoye hails from Anambra state. She attended Queens School, Enugu and is a graduate of Sociology and Anthropology from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
I know this chick.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by LONGFUELCUE: 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
mysticgal:
So which one is from enugu if all these actors/actresses or celebrities *rolls eyes * come from anambra angry

Osuofiason, Ara nwanyi Asaba etc.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by LBanks(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
asha90:
I only said we are not talking about worthless names here please. Kindly go and open your own thread and be talking Animal or Anumdu or whatever you call the inconsequential unknown name. Mtchw!

[s][/s]
Lmao you dey vex oh!
You wey dey talk, who know you?
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by lozanni(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

I believe it's a mistake just like people always misrake phyno for Enugu guy. So,chill out nobi fight.

Truly, nobi fight. But most people will not keep mum and watch others lay claim to their close relatives, whom they know very well and are in touch with.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ilovemystate: 6:39pm On May 22, 2016
Tony one week Nwa Obosi

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Beowulf(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
silverspringle:
Mike Ezuruonye is from Imo state. Chika Ike and Phyno are both from Enugu state

Sister, don't let growing up in Enugu deceive you as per state of origin. A lot of us grew up in Enugu and rep 042 but we come from Omambala. Bit like West siders who never knew that Tupac was originally from the East Side
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by NwaGodl1000(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
YOU wan try anambra. ina an'u omo

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by lozanni(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
LBanks:
Lmao you dey vex oh! You wey dey talk, who know you?

Lolz. No mind am.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by osita76(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra arguably has the highest number of celebrities in Nigeria. When I say celebrities, I mean the top of the class celebrities of which Anambra leads the rest of Nigeria. I may be wrong or right if I say that Anambra produced well over 30% of celebrities in Nigeria. I will be uploading their dossier with pictures as we go on.
Nnamdi Nwankwo MD/CEO fidelity bank Nigeria is from Ihite in Orumba south local government area of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ilovemystate: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Zebrudaya
Chika Okpala, MFR (born June 10, 1950) is a Nigerian Comedian.[1] He his popularly known as Chief Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo, an appellation he got from his role as "Chief Zebrudaya" in a TV comedy series, New Masquerade (1983-1993 ) Nnobi Idemili LGA

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by shizzle11(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Academias from Anambra state

1. Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

2. prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

3. Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

4. Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

5. prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine

6. Professor Kenneth Dike a pre-eminent scholar of African History and was. the first indigenous Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan and founder of the National Archives.

7. Prof James Ezelio first Nigerian professor differential calculus

8. prof Chinua Achebe great novelist

* Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

9. Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

10. Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

11. Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy.
who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

12.Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

13. Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

14. Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

15. Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist

16. Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa

17. Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president

* Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping. Operations.

18 Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

19. Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

20. Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

* Ernest Ndukwe former NCC boss

* Laz Ekwueme

Politician
22. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe first Nigeria president

23. Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme frontline Politician, Architect and the first executive Vice-President of Nigeria

* Nwafor Orizu the first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

24. Dim Emeka Ojukwu - the leader of the secessionist Biafra Republic

25. Edwin Umezuoke former Chairman ANPP

26. Dr Chuba Okadigbo Oyi of Oyi former Senate president

27.Chukwuemeka Ezife former Governor of Anambra state

28 Chief Victor Umeh Apga nationa chairman

29. Chuka Umunna, a British Labor Party Member of Parliament for Streatham constituency

30. Chinyelu Onwurah, a British Labor Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament for Newcastle-
upon-Tyne Central, becoming the first female British MP of African origin

* Barrister Olisa Metuh PDP national publiclty secretary.

Business Tycoons

* Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident

31.Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

32. Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

33. Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

* Allen Onyema Airpeace airlines

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc

38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas

46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker

47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

49. Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

Transporters

50. Young shall grow

51. Chisco group

52, Ekenedilichukwu trans

53. GUO Okeke

54. CN Okoli

55 Izuchukwu trans

56. PN. Omerua

57. FG. Onyewe

Religious leaders
54.Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi (born in Aguleri, Anambra State, in September 1903 – died in Leicester, England, January 24, 1964) was an Igbo from Aguleri in Anambra East. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Onitsha, Nigeria on December 19, 1937. He worked in the parishes of Nnewi, Dunukofia, Akpu/Ajalli and Aguleri and was later a Cistercian monk at Mount Saint Bernard Monastery in England. Pope John Paul II beatified him on March 22, 1998, saying "Blessed Cyprian Michael Tansi is a prime example of the fruits of holiness which have grown and matured in the Church in Nigeria since the Gospel was first preached in this land.

55.Cardinal Francis Arinze, once considered a potential Pope.

56 Dr. Mike Okonkwo is the Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM)

Music Industry

57. Osita Osedebe
58. Oliver dicoco
59. Moroco Nwamaduka
60. Ozoemena Nwazugbe
61. Chinyere Udoma
62. Gozie Okeke

63. Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare)
64. Chinedu Okoli (Flavour N'abania)
65. Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (Phyno)
66. Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (Kcee) Limbobo master
67. Celeboo
68. Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu (Osy bosco)

Nollywood
69.Pet Edochie
70. Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya
71.Bub-manuel Udokwu
72. Chidi Nmokeme
73.Chika Ike
74. Oge Okoye
75. Amachi Nmanago
76.Tony Oneweek
* Rita Edochie
* Yul Edochie
* Ngozi Ezeonu
* Steve Onu "Yaw WAZOBIA FM"
Jisos kraist! smiley

Even me sef no know a couple of these peeps on this list. i O'boy see intimidation cheesy

Anambra people una wicked'o, she na only una waka come ?

Haba! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
penukz2015:
I am from Abia but nwanne the truth is that Anambra nwere mmadu. Highest!!! This state is blessed. Ife nine fa nwee ya
Yeah we're truly blessed!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
Bosalin is a new rapper from the Eastside of the Nigerian Music Industry, Awka to be precise. He has a record label in Awka called SIGNATURE ENTERTAINMENT

7 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Odogwua: 6:47pm On May 22, 2016
ify2016:
Phyno is an 042 guy jor.
What is this one saying https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyno

Bro U mUmu oo. That he resides in Enugu doesn't mean he is from Enugu. Is Buhari from Aso Rock?

Anambra Kwezuoo nu.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by esxty(f): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
xharder:

I believe abia too, them self get people..

let's fold our hands and wait for abia
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ranchhoddas: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Noneroone:
pharmaceutical
Juhel
emzor
m&b
greenlife pharmaceuticals
neros pharmaceuticals
finance
chukwuma soludo
kingley muoghalu deputy gov cbn
nnamdi okonkwo(fidelity)
obi of onitsha (diamond)
Abraham nwankwo (debt management)
oscar onyema (stock exchange)
law
Ben nwabueze(first SAN from the academia)
onyechi ikpeazu
emeka ngige

business
Innoson
Ibeto
coscharis
sir emeka offor
prince arthur eze
Chicason
GUO
capital oil
rojenny
Young shall grow
ekene dili chukwu
Tonimas
dozzy powerflow
ABC ojiakor
ogbuawa
louiz carter
curtix (cable)
sports
perpetua nkwocha
mary onyali
francais obikwelu

politics
nnamdi azikiwe (first president)
alex ekwueme (first vice)
nwafor orizu (first senate president)
dame virgy etiaba (first female governor)
dora akunyili (first dg nafdac)
edwin umezeoke (former speaker hoR)
You forgot to add the drug pushers.Abi dem no follow for celebrity ni?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ilovemystate: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Top 6 Most Powerful Women In Oil And Gas in the world

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/top-6-most-powerful-women-in-oil-and-gas-cm502914#ixzz49PME5sOp

By Andrew Topf for Oilprice.com

When it comes to glass ceilings, there is probably none tougher to crack than the oil and gas industry. For decades the corner office has been the preserve of alpha-male CEOs with a high tolerance for risk.

Today, the maxim still holds true. In Oilprice.com's list of the 12 richest oil and gas tycoons, not one is a woman. Recently though, Vicki Hollub, a 33-year veteran with Occidental Petroleum, made American corporate history by becoming the first female CEO of a major U.S. oil company.

Hollub, 55, will assume assume control of Occidental's global oil and gas business, replacing current chief executive Stephen Chazen who will step down at the 2016 AGM.

“The board selected Vicki based on her strong track record of successfully growing our domestic oil and gas business profitably and efficiently,” Occidental said in a statement announcing her promotion. According to Bloomberg, Hollub was paid $3.66 million in 2014, including a $516,697 salary plus stock options. The Alabama-trained mineral engineer oversaw wells in Texas and other U.S. states that reaped $12 billion.

Much ink has been spilt over why more women haven't cracked the glass ceiling in America, including a new Pew Research report that explores perceptions about women's ability to lead companies. Among the findings: 50 percent of women and 35 percent of men agree that many businesses aren't ready to hire women for top executive positions. Another study drilled down into the backgrounds of 277 CEOs from the largest publicly-traded U.S. and international oil and gas companies. It found that the most likely reason for the dearth of female oil and gas chief executives is the lack of women studying engineering – the most common path to the industry's executive boardrooms. In 2013, only about 13 percent of engineers were female. The good news for women is that the number of CEOs in the industry is expected to increase as more enter the engineering field.

While the 2014 study found that only 1 percent of oil and gas companies surveyed were led by women, a search one year later finds Hollub in good company, with a number of women occupying perhaps not the corner office, but one with a pretty sweet view nonetheless. Following, in no particular order, are women who exert considerable power and influence in the oil and gas industry today:

Mariana Gheorghe, CEO, Petrom.

Ranked 19th in Fortune magazine's 2014 list of most powerful women in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Mariana Gheorghe is considered one of the most influential women in Eastern Europe. The 59-year-old was the first female CEO of Romanian oil and gas group Petrom. After completing degrees in law, economics and corporate finance, Gheorghe worked for the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development form 1993 to 2006, when she took the helm of Petrom.

Ceri Powell, Global Head of Exploration, Royal Dutch Shell.

According to Fortune, Ceri Powell in 2013 became the highest-ranking female executive at Shell when she took charge of the group's global exploration. She is 21st on Fortune's list of most powerful women cited above. Originally from Wales, Powell holds a doctorate in structural geology and joined Shell in 1990. She held numerous positions at Shell in exploration and new business development before undertaking her current post, where she has led new discoveries in Australia, Malaysia, Nigeria, the Gulf of Mexico and Albania, according to Fortune.

Debra Reed, CEO, board chairman, Sempra Energy.

Graduating summa cum laude from the University of Southern California with an undergrad in civil engineering, Reed joined SoCalGas in 1978 and became the company's first female officer 10 years later. As one of 25 female CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, Reed was recognized as one of the magazine's “50 Most Powerful Women in Business” from 2011 to 2014. Salary.com has Reed pulling in $8.85 million in 2014, including base pay of $1.12 million. Reed also serves on the boards of Halliburton and Caterpillar.

Trudy Curran, senior vice-president, general counsel and corporate secretary, Canadian Oil Sands Ltd.

With a background in securities and corporate finance law, Trudy Curran joined Canadian Oil Sands in 2002 after holding senior positions with EnCana, Canadian Pacific Limited and now-defunct Canadian Airlines. In 2012, Curran received a Scotiabank Corporate Executives Award and was ranked second out of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada, behind No. 1 Amiee Chan, president and CEO of Norsat.

Catherine Uju Ifejika, chairman and CEO, Brittania-U Limited.

[b]In terms of female representation in the upper echelons of oil and gas, Nigeria may be an outlier. The largest oil producer in Africa is headed by a woman, Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke, and is seeing a growing number of female oil industry bosses. One of them is Catherine Uju Ifejika, chairman and chief executive of Brittania U Limited, an oil exploration and production company. After graduating with a law degree, Uju Ifejika took a job as junior counsel with Texaco, then became Company Secretary Public and Government Affairs for West Africa. In 2001, she set up Brittania-U with N10 million (USD$50,251) in severance pay from her former employer and a USD$115,577 loan.

The company is currently suing Chevron over the sale of three oil mining leases, for which Brittania-U paid $765 million in 2013. A recent feature on Uju Ifejika, who is described as one of the richest women in Africa, has the oil tycoon dismissing those who criticize her rise to power despite a lack of background in petroleum engineering: “I’m not a geologist and I have never worked in exploration and production,” she told Fascinating Nigeria. “The only thing I know is how to take something that is nothing and create something out of it that you can see and appreciate … Not being an engineer or a geologist was immaterial. Today I speak the language of the geologist, I can interpret the maps and when they bring in technical things we look at them together – because I was able to rise above my fear level.”
[/b]
Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/top-6-most-powerful-women-in-oil-and-gas-cm502914#ixzz49PMNkxI8

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29127436

http://africanmillionaire.net/2013/08/uju-ifejika-africas-most-successfu/

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Beowulf(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
flavour and phyno was born in enugu, kindly google it, and giving urself hope

I don't know why you guys are arguing this! Phyno and Flavour are Anambra boys. I am from Nibo so I can confirm Phyno. Chinedu (Flavour) was my junior at Semper and his mum is from my town Nibo and he is from Anambra too!

Ndi Enugu we love you guys but no dey drag our people with us! Tomorrow you will say Zoro is from Enugu when he is just an Onitsha boy who grew up in Enugu and is repping Enugu.

2Pac may have repped West Side but we know he was born and raised East Side
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Chukazu: 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
Geogranite:
This are the Anambra individuals that are into transport. What happened to Ojukwu airline? Who confiscated it, think about it.

if they don't allow it in Nigeria, they can go outside like SLOK has done.

but my point though is that they should diversify.. it looks so stationary an boring
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by olive282(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
Anambarians we too much joor....do i have any neni umunwanne in the building cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
Odogwua:

Bro U mUmu oo. That he resides in Enugu doesn't mean he is from Enugu.
Is Buhari from Aso Rock?
Anambra Kwezuoo nu.

Phyno is even staying inside an estate where he built a fort in Awka whenever he is in the East apart from his house in Lagos. I was born in KD but it does not change the fact that am from Anambra and also presently residing in Anambra. Phyno is a Nairabet ambassador, last year he took the NairabetFEST show to Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by swindo1(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
Where my brother nnoso ndiobi rep nawfia town umu ukwa

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by wawaboy1(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
What about these other celebrities, where are they from

Rev King ;

Clifford orji;

Afro candy ;

Dericho:

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by mexcanigeo: 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Mr. Hollywood (Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi)an actor, producer/director is from Umueri. UGEZU J UGEZU (AYAKA-ENUGWU UKWU), G. O OF DOMINION CITY INTERNATIONAL from Alor

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by DerKaiser: 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Because he was born and raised there. He grew up there but those slangs you hear him spit originated from the streets of Onicha Ado.

Geez.

Guy take it easy with the unwarranted lies.

All Phyno slangs are strictly Enugu slangs. He has absolutely no recognisable accent that originates from Anambra.

He even uses the thick Ngwo accent in some of his lines and most people not born and raised in Enugu find it quite difficult to decipher his slangs sometimes because they are simple 042 slangs.

Quit with the lies. Phyno has never lived a day anywhere in Anambra how then can he be said to use Onicha Ado slangs (whatever that is).

Go and listen to his song called "Chibuzo" and hear him chronicle his life growing up in the Coal City.

Geez.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Beowulf(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2016
realglob:
Mama G, Osufia, Ibu, Niger Raw, Bracket and Fr Mbaka to mention but a few, are from ENUGU.
pls why do most of this anambra Celebrities like residing in Enugu? starting from Ojukwu, pet Edochie, Phyno, Flavor, Authur etc.

Probably the same reason why everyone flocks to Lagos.

If I may educate you a bit:

1. Enugu was the colonial capital of Eastern Nigeria
2. Enugu was the capital of the old Anambra State
3. Enugu is to Eastern Nigeria what Lagos is to the entire country

To paraphrase the late Notorious BIG If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the East (Read Anambra)I was born there, so don't go there
But that don't mean a brother can't rest in the West (Enugu), See some nice jugs in the West, Puff some nice sess in the West.

Most of us rep 042 cause we grew up there and I will never say a bad word about 042 but mehn Omambala kai si eje finally!

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by shizzle11(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Obi Okeke FUSION LUXURY MOTORS

Fusion Luxury Motors is the most unique Independent Luxury Exotic Automobile Dealership on the west coast located in Los Angeles California. With a high emphasis on Contemporary Ultra Exotic & Vintage/Classic Cars, due to the extensive experience & passion of Yoel Wazana. In addition to the inventory that is owned by us, we also welcome vehicles on a consignment basis. Our extensive client portfolio allows Fusion Luxury Motors to place cars with anonymity, or give it the global exposure when needed. We operate with a core fundamental of establishing trust and long standing relationships with each of our clients.
http://fusionluxurymotors.com/about/
Dayuum!

Who's this dude? never heard about him before. He has wealth, class and glamour written all over him.

Made men everywhere, living large. cheesy Lemme check him out

Anambra till infinity! always in the lead and setting the pace.

God bless umuigbo cool

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Masterclass32: 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
Impressive thread. Anambra is great. We are blessed just like every other Igbo state. Collectively we, the Igbo, WILL go places and do exploits.

One love. Ofu Ifunanya.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2016
wittyt98:
.lwkm ... na legal things me day always do nah ..I no fear ..... na u make u day look your back if u day waka grin grin grin
Lwkmd grin grin Funny Fellow !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) / Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.