Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (35738 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by purpleblood: 10:13am On May 22, 2016
Shym3xx:

The truth is that: naij folks aren't really the brave type and most of them are just too scared to take on the naij military. A poorly trained military that's nothing close to being a sophisticated one with less than 100,000 servicemen can't defeat motivated normal folks with over 10 million people.

If these people are serious...they can easily negate the aerial threat. Nigeria's airforce is almost dead. Alpha jets can't do damage to motivated folks apart from the ineffective it's. They'll most likely just end up killing innocent people. And with manpads - they can easily take out all the alpha jets. Once two drops, I doubt any airman would want to fly that flying coffin to the same axis. As for the old helicopter gunships they've, they're also sitting ducks for ordinary shoulder rocket launchers, since Nigerian pilots can never be as good as the Russian ones in being elusive in a million years. Even the US had a lot of its helicopters blown out the sky by Taliban with rocket launchers. grin

Manpad for you here - it takes one man...heat seeking monster. grin

I applaud your level of experience. You deserve an award for the Boldened.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Nusaf: 10:13am On May 22, 2016
okpor2:
What a good develpment.am hapi dat wen a pipe line is destryed in Warri d oil spillage destroy Daura nd kaduna.Keep on d gud wrks boys soon d ecosytem in Daura nd other places in d north will be destrooyed.D fishermen will kill more fishes nd d farmers will grow more crops nd pple will drink crude oil as water.Nd d govt will share more money at federal allocation nd d oil producing states of d "north"will get more as 13 percent derivation
I so much like the sarcasm. In addition, the Daurans will be killed and maimed in the wake of government reactions. Very true.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by suavetony(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2016
I don't support vandalism etc. but is funny how more than 90% of oil wells is being licensed to non southerners to operate. If the reverse was the case, Nigeria would've been divided long ago...those boys are not smiling. Better negotiate with them now on what is realistic before it is too late...to avoid total economic meltdown and austerity.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2016
princejayboss:
Canada had a wild fire that did cut down their oil production, if am the Arab guys in Saudi will invest on the ND militants which will in turn make the oil price higher in the global market.....

If anyone with brains would understand what exactly am saying.... Because reduced output from one OPEC member nation =higher cost of crude

PMB Should learn politics
For your mind, you think say you done give good opinion.
Let me educate you are a bit. Let Saudi sponsor your Avenger the oil price won't rise up because, for some years now our oil production has dropped in Nigeria. For your info, the oil price won't rise for now till last quarter of this year because, Iran now increased it oil production and sells her oil very cheap. If Iran oil is cheaper and contain less sulfur compared to Saudi's oil. Do you think a buyer would go for Saudi's oil?
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by chikeorji123(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2016
dearpreye:

What resources built the refineries?

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Nigeria is gradually going. ...

True federalism or disintegration.

1000% supported ..Nigerian will soon auction on EBay.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Okeikpu(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
Oil from Bayelsa belongs to Gigawa grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Ibudus: 10:19am On May 22, 2016
EzeNri:

U guys kept talking about leveling a whole community. For pete's sake, are guys silly? Deal with the Avengers decisively but remove the ND in ur chest beatings. 48 hrs? With Alpha jet? Lol. It is that easy and Sambisa is still standind. Idiot.

Why dont you criticise the stupid people supporting the so called avengers. The truth is, some of you think you're the only ND. No reasonable person should support those guys because they are fighting the whole country. They are not fighting FG or Buhari or north. Ofcos no one will level the comnunities but those guys shall be destroyed. We all need to criticise them, they should go to aso rock and fight Buhari abeg.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Nusaf: 10:20am On May 22, 2016
perryy:

Says who? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Bring your planes and see them sink
Keep making noise. Trouble dey sleep but yanga is making effort to wake am. Okay oh!
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Ykollection: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=...... Provided it's not there for Father's cultivation but a natural gift situated in there area in the Nigeria territory. Peacefully we can gain it together but if they choose violence as only option to hold nation's economy to ransom; I'll support and urge the federal government to help them destabilize it further. "The children who denied his parents sleep will not sleep either".
Those issue shouldn't be treated or handle politically, sectionally bcs no one is an island or have the monopoly everything. Systematically we can live a prosperous life in this great country. No nation, state in the whole wide world is dominated by single tribe or blesses with natural resources @equal.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by everozone: 10:22am On May 22, 2016
Buhari u have dared d militants and this is what u got, incessant bombings of oil pipelines.Unfortunately,these hostilities are affecting d nation severely.Buhari, learn how to think,talk and act as a leader in d interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Nusaf: 10:22am On May 22, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Na mouth Una get. Your Ogas like Tompolo is on the run, crying like a baby. You can't win this war. I dey pity una. If not the rules of engagement, I would have advice FG to level the whole community but the innocents ones are the hindrance. 48 hours your region would turn to an arid land.
I swear. The operation can't take the military more than 24 hrs.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Ibudus: 10:23am On May 22, 2016
suavetony:
I don't support vandalism etc. but is funny how more than 90% of oil wells is being licensed to non southerners to operate. If the reverse was the case, Nigeria would've been divided long ago...those boys are not smiling. Better negotiate with them now on what is realistic before it is too late...to avoid total economic meltdown and austerity.

Why dont you rather encourage southerners to go own oil wells? There is no reason those guys should do what they are doing. They are stupid and only a stupid person will support them. I have also seen how southerners have made wealth in the north, so we all are Nigerians.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by ozoemenafn: 10:24am On May 22, 2016
Why not allow my people go. Buhari let my people go
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by engrchykae(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2016
seunajia:

You yearn for freedom you're never gonna get, poor you. Hahaha. Y'all a bunch of silly little chest beating binches grin

If Buratai show face now the silly slaves will start crying genocide.
fellow slave feeling like a master.
But do you know that the jailer is also a prisoner just that the jailer is putting on a different uniform.
U feel as if u are an oppressor but reality is that u are among the second class and third class citizens of nijeriya.
Men who own this contraption are up north.both pdp and apc serves their interests.
I know that obas denied ur people true democracy before the British came likewise the emirs enslaved the north so i dont expect u guys to understand freedom.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Okeikpu(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2016
U pple hvent seen anything yet
Wait until Ipob pickup arms sad Then u guys wil realize we r the best in whatever we decided 2do.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Aboks(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
Branzy:

Brother using force will not only escalate the situation but also destroy the already fragile Nigerian economy the best thing to do is to dialogue with this groups am in support of modified and precise amnesty programme that would not just enrich sum few but also Carter and integrate this guys into the Nigerian society for a proper Nation building.. You can't use fire to quench fire

From the look of things civil war is on the way naija get ready
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Okeikpu(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2016
Exzeebeat:

So who's gonna do the leveling? Is it the guys who are already drowning in the creeks on daily basis?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Nusaf: 10:30am On May 22, 2016
davo3286:

Not negotiating with them would have been the greatest mistake. Where were you when OBJ tired leveling the communities then...what followed afterwards? Nigeria was technically and practically made to go on her knees due to that singular action. Anyways, it appears you're not a good student of history. This administration has no choice but to negotiate with them because nigeria is already squatting and will go down on her belly if wisdom is not deployed.
U might not know what government is. But u will soon have a feeling of what it is. Note, we now have a president who is not a coward.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:32am On May 22, 2016
Babajo82:

what an irony where were you when all the nation's refineries were built how much does it cost and where was the money used source from?
Please before making selfish comments go back to history.
Enemies of the nation people with kind of dullard brain like yours are the major problem of this so called country Naija.
What are you insinuating? I hope you are not one of those they have brainwashed that cocoa and groundnut built the refineries.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by legendte(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Journalist: what are your plans for Inclusive development of Niger Delta?

GMB: if you look at election results. Some voted 5% (ND Avengers)

could that question be an act of coincidence or carefully thought out of curiosity. Fear Americans. The dullard in his usual pathetic ways divided the country with that speech. contradicting his speech of being for all and for non. Such interviews bring out the real person in the interviewee

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Pyno30: 10:36am On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:
The best thing we should do, is to sit together and discuss the future of this country. We need to renegotiate so many things.

Those who mistakenly think everything is okay will wake up from their pipe dream to see there are no more pipelines grin grin grin
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Leke001: 10:37am On May 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Lets see where the #940m will come from to set up grazing reserves across this country for the LIBYANS! PMB, I pity you

the man is a confused unrepentant tyrrant and sectionalist...he was never fit to be President

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2016
Nusaf:

I swear. The operation can't take the military more than 24 hrs.
Bro, you dey mind them. Once the military should take over that place, they won't have freedom for some years. They should come see the People in Majidun in Ikorodu, Lagos. They involved in bunkering confronting police and NSCDC with juju and weapons . military personnel are there permanently since 2014. They are regretting their actions.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Labee: 10:39am On May 22, 2016
I am glad the Niger Deltans, especially the Ijaws are finally waking up. I used to think a spell was cast on them. Scatter everything yall. The injustices is just too much. Let us all renegotiate. Don't settle for anything less than regionalism or straightup partitioning of this hell-hole of a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by lumydee44: 10:42am On May 22, 2016
These boys funding needs to be stopped, the intelligence community should focus on where d money is coming from, the boys are just puppets.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by nigerianvenom(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigeria must restructure along the lines of true federalism or it risks a violent disintegration.

The lazy Northern Oligarchs won't continue to steal and eat fat on our Niger Delta resources.

This lazy and fake feeding bottle system must give way.

I warned many months ago that a new group would emerge from the Creeks that will blend violence with intellectualism and the dynamics will change forever.

The free oil money flowing to those corrupt, dirty and brutish Northern Oligarchs will soon cease.

This system is collapsing; plan your exit strategy already.

Candyrain, good to see you.

The problem is that d so called president feels nothing is happening. I guess Nigerians will surely react when the FG start borrowing to pay workers salary.
I forsee a more deadlier terror group worst than those NDA coming out soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by akanji4good(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2016
Congratulation, Continuing the blowing. You, your entire family, children, wife, your State, your neighbour, your village, will suffer it.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by Saladin25(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Just leave them, let them continue to destroy their lands. There eye go soon clear now. Oil is now South West and Some part of the North. In agriculture they are lagging behind. For their supporters they should keep supporting evil because they are their kinsmen.
Every enemy of Nigeria would would be dealt with.
Re: Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State by suavetony(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2016
Ibudus:

Why dont you rather encourage southerners to go own oil wells? There is no reason those guys should do what they are doing. They are stupid and only a stupid person will support them. I have also seen how southerners have made wealth in the north, so we all are Nigerians.
Is not about encouragement...we all know how it was shared. As my people say "You cannot hold something that belongs to a child for long and expect him to keep quiet". We are all Nigerians, no doubt about that but due process and rule of law must be followed to reflect true federalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Ebadamioriata Akhabue Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant / Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD / Protesting Lagos Driver Sets Self Ablaze, Dies Over Impounded Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.