Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) (28303 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / How To Save Fuel When Driving / Things You Should Not Do When Driving In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by freshbear(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2016
zagging master:
If you had a sleepless night and you are on a long drive, almost all of these methods will fail you.
. very correct. Nearly had a head on collision because I didn't sleep well d previous night along makurdi-lafia road.Had to pull over for a nap b4 proceeding to kd.still thanking God for his deliverance cos Wifey,our two kids n my kid bro were on board.learnt my lesson.Never again!
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by timilehing(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
Avoid driving automatic transmission
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2016
Also, ensure you have enough sleep the previous night before driving Long distance.
My brother once told me that he prefers manual gear transmission because it gives him something to engage in while driving and thus , prevents him from sleeping off.

2 Likes

Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by professore(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
It is okay
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
Whenever I remember our driver dozed off during one of my trips,I say let God be praised.
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Whenever I remember our driver dozed off during one of my trips enroute Benin,I say let God be praised.
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
Wow...

Never cheat nature.
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Deenite(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
My advice if you are driving and ur feeling sleepy, look for a safe place park and sleep for some minutes. Or else u may not be alive to tell the story.
Re: How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) by Raymie(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
What about those who prior to travelling would have amassed two days worth of sleep, yet struggle to stay awake? For me, the chewing gum method works. Chew till it hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / Mazda Thread / The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.