Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (21041 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by cheruv: 8:28am On May 22, 2016
Who the hell do these barbarians think they are So we should leave the herdsmen who leave death and destruction in their wake and agonise over IPOB who has never killed anyone despite the murder of their members since kanus arrest? shocked no wonder these wretched northerners sees us as slaves despite our human development index edge over them.
All I can say is nothing but death to Nigeria!!! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Davindal(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2016
Northern Cows! We are waiting! This time around, we are taking the war to your doorsteps!!! Fools!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by stevnwigw: 8:34am On May 22, 2016
Nigeria set to produce zero barrel per day as oil facilities are dismantled. Yoruba producing illiterate president since 1960

8 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by BetterChurch: 8:35am On May 22, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God let peace reign in this nation.

This is a warring universe, created as such for the spiritual education of soul.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2016
That's the word

Total wipe out
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by criuze(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2016
Have you seen the reason why we cant stay in the same country with brain dead buffons. You must fantastically regrete this statement. *Onye mmgbu

9 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by talktimi(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2016
IPOB is not a violent group though we can't say so about the herdsmen who are number 4 in the world terrorism index

6 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by ochiq(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2016
Then let the country divide so that u guys can enjoy the abundance of agricultural resources!!! Its as simple as that!!!
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/21/treat-ipob-other-militants-like-boko-haram-northern-groups-tell-fg/

3 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by henryutd(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2016
You see why I don't pity you people when I hear news of bomb blast. You love your brothers even when they kill you. You love the herdsmen especially when they kill the southerners.

You defend them at all length. Greater is your reward but I pray that the herdsmen and BH will reward you northerners. Let the Ipob and militants reward the southerners. I thinks it's a good judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Lovelynature(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2016
This is 21st century for Christ's sake. This people should drop tribal wars for heaven's sake

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by drss(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
northern terrorist. they will not condem herdsmen dat ar wipping out villages but wan to drag ipob to their level. we south easterners n south south value human life, unlike dem northern terrorist who value cows n bloodshed. no mata how dem northern terrorist try to drag ipob to boko level, history go record for d future generation say:
blood thirsty groups in nigeria originated from d north.
who started bombing churches killing thousands of christians in nigeria - boko haram from d north not ipob.
who started suicide attack killing thousands of innocent pipul in nigeria - boko haram from d north, not ipob.
who started wipping out villagers on their own land for grazzing reserve - fulani terrorist from d north, not ipob.
who started terrorism in nigeria dat claim d lives of ova 1,000,000 innocent men, women n children because of religion in d last 200 years - usman dan fodio, maitasine sect, sara-suka n boko haram all from d north, not ipob.
who caused d first religious crisis in nigeria religious extremist from d north, not ipob.

make dem northern terrorist kuku go find somtin meaningful do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by bayinq25(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/21/treat-ipob-other-militants-like-boko-haram-northern-groups-tell-fg/
I'm not ibo but this is the most senseless idea of all time,I lost a friend in the north through your stvpid fanaticism and jingoism.How many terrorist attacks have been carried out by ipob?only An insane government would treat terrorists and agitators in the same stead.Infact a good government should suspect these northern leaders for saying that gibberish.The friend I lost was the only child of his mother.Barbaric set of animals should support this gesture.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Rule number 2 broken ... mynd44 , seun , lalasticlala . Land the hammer on this guy immediately cool

Any terrorist group in the country needs to be wiped out , it doesn't matter if it's Boko haram or ipob or NDA or OPC , any group posing a threat to the stability of this country needs to be removed , that said , next time when you report someone to moderators make sure you are making sense

And Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Unless NDA OR IPOB are Nairalanders , I do not see how i am wishing harm on them with my comment, Also , Unless the dickyBasteurd is admitting all easterners are Terrorists and / or affiliated to NDA/IPOB , I do not see how my comment below has put anyone in jeopardy or wished anyone any harm

That's the word

Total wipe out
This is the comment he wants me banned for , so you go through those two phrases , one sentence and let me know the offence
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2016
jcmaiah:
See parasites talking! They think Igbos and South south as valueless as their useless blood sucking Bokoharam?
you do realise that Igbo s are the biggest **** as their region don't contribute anything to the GDP?

Emphasis on region .. So don't come back Here and tell me about how ibos develop Nigeria to south Africa.

Entire south east contributes nothing to nigerian GDP.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by zayyadoski(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Princewill1 post=45848429] The aggressor is now playing victim.Remember the bible said: "Fear-North(guy why u dey lie with the word of God?.. Today is Sunday o, better correct ur self]
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nwereonye(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2016
IPOB's and NDA's all have an objective.The IPOB's only air their greviances via peaceful protest but the latter(NDA), i don't support their actions but i think they have a good motive.But for BH,i have been researching since to know what there motive is and till now i never see glimpse sef. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2016
If you are born in the, growed up in the north, then you should know that every other tribe and religion are automatic slaves to the hausa's and islam.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2016
I agree. Obliterate all terrorists with extreme prejudice. There is no reason why a bunch of miscreants residing in the creeks should hold the rest of the country hostage. What is Buhari waiting for sef? If i were president i would have sent in the army like yesterday
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2016
grossintel:
IPOB are not insurgents sad I don't see them carrying armored tankers and bombing everywhere. It's you and your fulani cattle brothers that should be treated like Boko haram.
But u forget to mention niger delta militants everywhere, now tell me when last u get light?, sebi na secondary school students dey go bomb gas pipeline abi? Make una boko haram and niger delta militants continue bombing naija, we will remain like this, before them fit rebuild naija to standard country all of us go do old die. Wen south Africans go dey drive flying cars we go still dey pursue Santana car
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:16am On May 22, 2016
Ok o,Mr president, your brother's have told you what to do to 5% who have killed or harmed any Nigerian, while forgetting to mention their Libya brothers who have been attacking and killing people all over the country, we are watching,they are only showing their true colors, this country is too divided to United

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by coolzeal(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2016
These northern elders or the shouting aboki change mantra or whatever they're called should apologise for their misconduct. Really the SS/SE violent. . Joke of the century.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:19am On May 22, 2016
ochiq:
Then let the country divide so that u guys can enjoy the abundance of agricultural resources!!! Its as simple as that!!!
abi o, i just don't get why after all this,they will still be the one to vote nay when asked if the country should divide,of course the oil wells belong to them followed by yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:19am On May 22, 2016
Bleep all northern, we aint afraid of u ppls, bring it on angry
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:20am On May 22, 2016
Fvck all northern, we aint afraid of u ppls, bring it on angry
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:
FANTASTICAL North. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ keep one thing in mind, Buhari will only spend four years in Aso Rock.
And another northerner will win. U have notice one thing the disunity among other tribes in Nigeria has made them not to have a common ground

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by ganisucks(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Any terrorist group in the country needs to be wiped out , it doesn't matter if it's Boko haram or ipob or NDA or OPC , any group posing a threat to the stability of this country needs to be removed , that said , next time when you report someone to moderators make sure you are making sense

And Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Unless NDA OR IPOB are Nairalanders , I do not see how i am wishing harm on them with my comment, Also , Unless the dickyBasteurd is admitting all easterners are Terrorists and / or affiliated to NDA/IPOB , I do not see how my comment below has put anyone in jeopardy or wished anyone any harm

This is the comment he wants me banned for , so you go through those two phrases , one sentence and let me know the offence
Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ should be banned. I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ banned for much less. ΨђåƮ is Ǧ☺☺ϑ for the goose is Ǧ☺☺ϑ for the gander.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by ihitenansa: 9:31am On May 22, 2016
And fulani herdsmen shd be treated as what...?

And who compensates for the millions of eastern lives and propties that have been destroyed in the. North since 1945 till date??

Bunch of idiottas!

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by luvinhubby(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2016
oduastates:
These guys do not realise that it is 11:59 already.
This is not 1982.The world has changed.
Miyetti Allah, abi.The terrorists group.

Someday we will come back to the Nigeria of Awolowo's, Zik's & Balewa's.
A truely federated nation where every zone actually determines it's own destiny under a mutually aggreed terms of coexistence & not this millitary contraption that makes some zones & regions too dependant on others.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

But u forget to mention niger delta militants everywhere, now tell me when last u get light?, sebi na secondary school students dey go bomb gas pipeline abi? Make una boko haram and niger delta militants continue bombing naija, we will remain like this, before them fit rebuild naija to standard country all of us go do old die. Wen south Africans go dey drive flying cars we go still dey pursue Santana car
I conderm the activities of NDA, but their motives are credible even though it's not the best way to achieve that. FG should rather dialog with them. Wait how can you even compare NDA with Boko haram? NDA has never harmed any human life neither has anyone been displaced because of their activities. Boko haram is from the pit of hell, let's not forget they are against western education and take human life's almost on daily basis, rape women and children, destroy infrastructures, burn houses schools and churches, over 2 million displaced persons because of their activities. And a group in the north is asking the federal government to treat IPOB and other groups as Boko haram. That's ridiculous angry And And the last time we get light is now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / China’s CCECC Secures $3.02 Billion Nigerian Eastern Railway Contract / 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.