Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (21038 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by CHARTERED247(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
who are the boko haram and which people found them?

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by proeast(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2016
Just imagine these bastkards! Terrorists are now playing victims, just when i thought i have seen it all. Buhari should bring it on or what is he waiting for? Thank God for internet, atleast the whole world knows that ipob is not a violent group & igbos worldwide are behind them, we will do everything possible to make sure the dullard is sent to the ICC. We also support the Avengers because they are fighting for justice. These ungrateful parasites from the North must be thought a bitter lesson!!!

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
Pls hu eva knows d mouth piece of dis so grp dnt even care to knw dia name cus its irrelevant. My question 2 dem is.

1. Hu is a terroist?

2. If ipob sud b regarded as a terroist grp wot sud we tag fulani herdsmen with.

3. Hu has ipob killed and how many has fulani herdsmen killed?

4. Has d northern grp condemn d actions of d herdsmen?

Something is seriously not rite with dis country sum grp of ppl will just wake up convey a meeting and begin to talk trash. How many of our youth corp members has bin killed in d north all in d name of service yet dis idiots has d temerity to claim dat dey are accomodating more dan tribe. Dis grp of ppl needs cognitive restructuring dey seriously nids help. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by suavetony(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
No mind them...boko haram is a terrorist group weather they love to hear it or not...others are not.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by 247Dior(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:
you do realise that Igbo s are the biggest **** as their region don't contribute anything to the GDP?

Emphasis on region .. So don't come back Here and tell me about how ibos develop Nigeria to south Africa.

Entire south east contributes nothing to nigerian GDP.
your comment has shown how deformed and senseless u are... let me inform u, Abia, imo and Anambra are oil producing states... always research before displaying your foolishness in public

3 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by frankdGreat125: 11:37am On May 22, 2016
Datz totally unacceptable, it z Insult of the highest order, hw can u compared some group dat r working toward achieving a positive tin to bokoharam member. Now let set d stage on fire. Stupid n tribal region like North

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by comodo: 11:40am On May 22, 2016
Imagine mentioning North Central. I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ugosample(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2016
Raziii:
I used to think corruption is our major problem in Nigeria but not anymore... we are too divided to succeed. We are too divided to be like Singapore. We are too divided to reach our true potential. I think the president if he want to succeed should spend more time quelling the hatred that exist between the various regions in the country.

Right
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ngozi123(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2016
The fact that they see IPOB and Boko Haram as the same thing highlights just how bigoted they truly are. How dare they compare a group peacefully protesting for their freedom to a group that was once the deadliest terrorist group in the world; does that make any sense?

I wonder why they didn't say that the FG should treat the terrorist herdsmen like Boko Haram too, especially considering that they're foreign invaders from Libya...

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by StunningCEO: 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
In my opinion, iPod are like bokoharam in ideology... grin...both will kill at the drop of a hat... sad....we are only able to contain iPods at the moment because we have their evil dilector locked up and because PMB acted on time.

The avengers are even worse...those are animals who deserve no mercy.....those are simply blackmailers. By their action, they have directly or indirectly caused the death of hundreds or thousands...the avengers are worse than boko haram... sad angry
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ngozi123(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:
you do realise that Igbo s are the biggest **** as their region don't contribute anything to the GDP?

Emphasis on region .. So don't come back Here and tell me about how ibos develop Nigeria to south Africa.

If they contribute nothing then why don't you campaign with IPOB to get them to leave the country. After all, there'll be less people leaching off your economy.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by StunningCEO: 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
247Dior:
your comment has shown how deformed and senseless u are... let me inform u, Abia, imo and Anambra are oil producing states... always research before displaying your foolishness in public

Your foolishness is actual supreme because all the oil produced in the SĒ is not even up to half of that of Ondo state. So again, MetaHuman is spot on...the SĒ are the parasites of Nigeria.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by palsenator(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
I am absolutely disappointed in these northern elements comparing Boko Haram to IPOB. This is the highest level of insult to the people of South East. I am from the West but this report is a reflection of the foolishness the northern elders display all the time. Boko Haram without mincing word was created by the stupid people before it went out of hand. Boko Haram is faceless , they kill, rape , kidnap, burn , steal etc while IPOB is fighting a genuine cause ; Freedom and these stupid folks are comparing both. In fact may thunder fire these people. I don't want to talk again before I start insulting their fathers.

4 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by lordyugo: 12:25pm On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:

its really troubling hw someone can comfortably prove he nvr went thru d 4walls of any academic institution nd wit so much pride

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by lordyugo: 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:

its really troubling hw someone can comfortably prove he nvr went thru d 4walls of any academic institution nd wit so much pride.
if u did den u r really a meta dunce

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Klington: 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
diz ppl brain dey 4 dia yansh. datz why dey think upside down cool
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by bobochem: 12:44pm On May 22, 2016
These people are confirm mumu o.it is sign of stupidity and illiteracy by comparing ipob wt bokoharam.is secession a panacea for national development? please I nid answers to dis question.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
These forums from every region do more harm than good. They pretend to speak for all but they are divisive to maintain control.

IPOB hasn't harmed a fly. To even compare them to BH is ignorant at best.

To insinuate the SE inhospitable is a LIE! Ethnic violence in the region is never an issue. Obiano even wished the Muslim faithful in the state Eid Mubarak.

The militants in the SS need to negotiate. I don't support their actions but their grievances do have merit. But once again I don't support crippling the eco-system, economy and national power grid to prove a point.

I'm tired of them talking about the groundnut pyramid era. Those disappeared in the 80's!

State of origin is a joke! The quota system is asinine! It's a means for the Northern Elite to maintain control by pushing underdeveloped minds through without having to upgrade teaching facilities and standards. The Northern Governors Forum said it themselves poverty in Nigeria wears a Northern Hat. Why is that?

This is not to castigate the good citizens of Northern extraction. But only to highlight the rampant indecency and inhumane treatment that their elite constantly dole out to them.

The people of the North have been lied to for decades by a cabal that only seeks their support every 4 years during elections. These coalitions are stoking the fires of ethnic disunity for no reason. It's wrong through and through!

u are right bt d only objection i av is dt,u are wrong for u to say dt who ever claim southeast is nt hospitable for non indigens is lying
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:52pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
Who are this stupid nothern group to think they can give order anyhow to the president,they must be sick,do they think nigeria belong to them,awon ma shey afani oshi
kilofa epe o?cnt u just b civil and liberal
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
kilofa epe o?cnt u just b civil and liberal
ema binu oh,but what gives dem the right to dictate to the president
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by sitibemfen(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2016
Does a northerner know brotherliness? Do they believe in give and take? Do they understand live and lets live? They tend to take other regions for granted.Yet, let them know that their deceit is behind secessionist tendencies in the south. Also, it may not be in our generation, if things continue with unfairness, a forced marriage will rupture.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nawa4nl: 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
A coalition of some PARASITES in Northern Nigeria under the auspices of Northern PARASITES Movement has called on the Federal Government to treat violent groups

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by poiZon: 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
aloeman15:
Look, they're quite right.
Right is right, wrong is wrong.
As much as I sympathise with the niger delta- and understand the perverse justice they're carrying out, blowing up property still remains a crime, according to our constitution.
That said, ALL criminals should be treated as such.
Unfortunately, buhari's deafening silence on the atrocities being committed by libyans has given a spine to such groups that should have been hiding in shame and begging the rest of the nation for pardon.
Let's not even go into how mr neverybody failed woefully, in his very first mission, which should have been reconciliation and nation-building.
But it's ok. Things are coming to a head quite nicely. Soon, all mist will blow away and our true natures will reveal themselves.
Till then,
Right is right and wrong is wrong.

pipelines r not development but infrastructure built to siphon, steal, criminally embezzle the wealth of niger delta to foreign lands. the people hv seen the root cause of the problem n they r uprooting it.
this is not the type of fight buhari is wailing n yelling abt fightng corruption, this one they r tackling it from its root.

anybody that wants to do busines in the delta shud relocate to niger delta, consult with the people n communities then u comm3nse business. the era of oil companies berthing at lagos, having their corporate headquarters in lagos, recruiting at lagos then sending them over to the oil communitìes to work is over.

if u think pipelines r development then when next u build ur house, use trunking system n not conduit for ur wiring.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Freedom4us: 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:

[size=13pt]So the Igbo dont produce anything and yet B00hari says that you'll all jump into the sea if they leave [/size]

https://www.informationng.com/2016/05/for-nigeria-to-divide-now-it-is-better-for-all-of-us-to-jump-into-the-sea-buhari.html

[size=13pt]Well do you jump into the sea for loss of rubbish or loss of value?[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by shiimah: 2:24pm On May 22, 2016
Stupidity runs in your vein... Did IPOB said they are insurgents? Have they killed or bombed anywhere?

Let me remind you that Igbos are seeking for Independence unlike your brothers who have no definite reason for killing... Idiots
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Okudiover(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue What of the new kids on the block who are now top 5 in world terror ranking? Wetin be their name again? Okay yes I just recalled their name is FULANI HERDSMEN MARAUDERS PLC. But according to this government they are Libyans. Make una clap for our ZOO KEEPERS.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by RealCJ: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
What nonsense is this FOOL talking about, northerners my foot! Who is killing who if I may ask. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
Did other tribes shares the allocation of land during the days of groundnut pyramid like they have done with crude oil?
They want full investigation into killings yet they have their cup full with innocent lives they have taken all in the name of their blind war against other tribes. If other tribes incite violence against them in full measure of their atrocities the north will be razed down

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Hendobox: 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
hmmmmm
mouth odor from the North
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by chigaemezuogu: 3:25pm On May 22, 2016
This people are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua 7th Year Remembrance / Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.