Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (21040 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Megaideas(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
Na waa for Northerners self. Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association follow talk kwa? Are you not the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that are killing people massively across the country? Is Buhari not your Grand Patron? That is why you will leave out a group as violent and deadly as yours and mention a group as peaceful and harmless as IPOB. Any way, we insist on seceding from the entity called Nigeria because it's subjecting us to untold suffering and hardship which worsens by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by justnnecky(f): 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
What are they trying to say,that IPOB and other millitants should be seen as terrorists? That the northerners are consistently under attack inn the south-eastern states?
what about the Fulani herdsmen who have been wrecking havoc in almost all the states,destroying lives and properties, What about bokoharam,Shiites, are they not northerners?,are they not terrorists? are they not a threat to human existence,Abeg make dem pack one side.if all the people their people have killed should rise up and testify against them,I wonder the face they will still have to move about Nigeria as a free tribe.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by chiedu7: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
These Northerners amaze me.

Your Fulani Brothers are murdering people and you cannot condemn them.

Instead you say they are from Libya.

Yet you want to give them grazing rights.

IPOB that has not killed anybody you condemn.

Something is obviously wrong some where.

All hail the Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
MetaHuman:
you do realise that Igbo s are the biggest **** as their region don't contribute anything to the GDP?

Emphasis on region .. So don't come back Here and tell me about how ibos develop Nigeria to south Africa.

Entire south east contributes nothing to nigerian GDP.

I agree with you,but on a closer look,I think any one who doesn't contribute anything to the country's GDP should be allowed to have their own country;yet we don't want them to go.That means,there must be something so special about IPOB.Egg heads every where.

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
ema binu oh,but what gives dem the right to dictate to the president
dnt mind dem,as a northerner i dnt support their suggestion dt ipod and nda shuld b given boko haram treatment
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by sikirat2020: 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
THESE NORTHERN SO CALLED YOUTH, PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE, LET US NOT PLAY POLITICS WITH THE TRUTH. IBOP IS NOT A VIOLENT GROUP, WHAT THEY ARE AGITATING IS FREEDOM, SO CAN NEVER BE LIKEN TO BOKO HARAM, . BOKO HARAM IS THE OUT COME OF A FAILED RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY WHICH NEEDS TO BE MODIFIED TO BE IN LINE WITH THE PRESENT DAY WORLD

YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVE YOUR CASE OF KILLINGS OF THE NORTHERNERS IN THE SOUTH, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN EASILY THE AGATU MASSACRE, THE ENUGU KILLINGS AND SO ON. TELL ME WHERE IT HAS HAPPENED THAT 10 HERDSMEN WERE KILLED IN THE SOUTH ?

YOUR LAND DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE DROP OF OIL BUT ALL THE BILLIONAIRES FROM THE NORTH OWNS OIL WELL IN THE SOUTH WHILE THE OWNERS OF THE OIL HAVE NOTHING AND YOU SAID ONE NIGERIA.

LOOK AT INDIME, HE IS THE HIGHEST CASH DONOR TO AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BUT ASK YOU PEOPLE TO SHUN WESTERN EDUCATION , BE ILLITERATES SO AS TO BE USED FOR WEAPONS OF WAR WHEREAS HIS SON IS ENJOYING A LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE IN AMERICA.
PLEASE BE REASONABLE

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by mamajaz(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
So, how should the herdsmen be treated?

1 Like

Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by juszoe82: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
Please can someone reasonable educate this people properly

The agitation reason of these groups are not the same, some are agitating for force in religion or what they called caliphate (boko)

IPOB are for freedom which is allowed.

Then the most painful and touching one is the niger delta region which is also IPOB environment is also agitating for the destroying of their land and environment with dangerous chemicals and also fg negligence on their locality.

So tell me what this stupid group called themselves northern group are saying.The people talk without reasoning.

Lets enlighten ourselves more,when cocoa was the economic resource in this country from yoruba land it was controlled by southwest people like the northern resources was controlled by northerners.These people are the cause of what this country called nigeria is suffering today.All these period they neglected the southeast and south-south.Please lets be more reasonable while pointing any accusing finger to southeast and south south for their agitation.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by NaWetinDey(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
Mad people
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by CioAngels(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
Imagine the insult, see pot calling kettle back, miyeti as part of the group? Telling lies will not exenorate you from being a terrorist. Group, i beg you, how will the fulani herdsmen terrorist be treated, i don't blame you all. When the president is backing you to rape, maim and kill southerners. But come to think of it, Nigeria is accomodating you people freely and yet you don't appreciate her kind gesture. Afterall, history has it that the miyeti fulani herdsmen terrorist are from Libya. Please you can go back to Libya where you came from as you are no longer welcomed in Nigeria. Northnerners claim to be the only tribe that accomodates all Nigerians. There is a village that has just twenty people there which hausa people are eight, meaning to say hausas are all over Nigeria too.
Re: Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG by ibedun: 3:09am On May 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
you do realise that Igbo s are the biggest **** as their region don't contribute anything to the GDP?

Emphasis on region .. So don't come back Here and tell me about how ibos develop Nigeria to south Africa.

Entire south east contributes nothing to nigerian GDP.

LET US BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH OURSELVES, IGBOLAND PRODUCES NOTHING!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / Governor Wike Receives Gifts From 54 African Beauty Queens (pics, Video) / No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.