Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress (30956 Views)

Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) / Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis / Are You A Good Actress? Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Z4M4eva(f): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2005
He's kool smiley,thnx
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by angelak(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2005
She is okay. But i don't fancy her tattoo!

Can someone tell me why are actresses like too wear crazy and weird colored hair dos? Is it suppose to make them look hot? The unfortunate thing is that they look better when they were normal hair dos.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Z4M4eva(f): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2005
Some actresses have got some style , while some haven't, so it depends the kind of hairdo you are talking about, it might not suit some, and it might suit others.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2005
angela k:

She is okay. But i don't fancy her tattoo!

Can someone tell me why are actresses like too wear crazy and weird colored hair dos? Is it suppose to make them look hot? The unfortunate thing is that they look better when they were normal hair dos.
an opinion is what some1 thinks of sometin
datz yours
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chocolatte(f): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2005
I'm glad someone brought this woman up, she's a very good actress but she seems to always be in the background. I once saw a film with her as a blind girl and that's when I realised she can act well. She looks very pretty when she's made up.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2005
yeh aight i remember dat movie,it waz wit tony umez n she kind of like had a mum who was really mean 2 her
got married 2 tony n blahhh blahhhh blahhh
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chocolatte(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2005
yep and the film was really nice. i just get annoyed at times that in Nigerian films, it's always ok for the man to treat you mean and you have to take him back but if it's the woman?...u must be joking!
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2005
exactly as if dey have all in takes 2 conquer a woman dese men
i hate dem n i luv dem @ da same time ha ha
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Oyinhoney(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2005
yea u know wat i most definietly agree.shes the bomb grin
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by HalfIjebu(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2005
Chei! Its hard to break into women's talk o but girls plz allow me to comment abt this issue.See Oge's not all dat but she's got something that all men crave for..."Reason" translate that to "yoruba" and as per her using cream, abeg who ever said she aint using cream should go get a spec. in fact she go get shares for "tura".In all she's good
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2005
HalfIjebu:

Chei! Its hard to break into women's talk o but girls plz allow me to comment about this issue.See Oge's not all that but she's got something that all men crave for..."Reason" translate that to "yoruba" and[b] as per her using cream, abeg who ever said she aint using cream should go get a spec[/b]. in fact she go get shares for "tura".In all she's good
l.o.l i first suspect am but i no come sure again
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2005
She is not using cream!!!

See, she could be using the lotion that makes her color shine, and maintain her color.. due to the kind of sun in nigeria, but i am 100% sure she's not using the cream to bleach her skin! There's a diference between maintanance lotion and bleaching lotion.

See her elbow now, and knee, and the knockles of her fingers. U sef blind.. u need specs! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by sweetnini(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2005
i love oge she can act and shes sweet
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2005
Okay.. so i was on hi5 today. And i saw someone's profile with oge's picture on it. And the person's name was OGE. Well out of curiousity i sent a message to the person. And the person replied by saying.. YES she was oge.

The message is attached. here.

Okay.. soo, what am i asking? I am wondering what she'll be doing online.. like helloo?? She acts like 5 movies each week.

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2005
Here are more of oge's pictures.

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2005
Aww, shes beautiful wow! lovely pics
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2005
Ladies sha..until they expose their bodies, they've not yet taken "classic pics" rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Z4M4eva(f): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2005
I think she's pretty
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2005
To goodguy rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Hotstepper(f): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2005
I PERSONALLY LIKE OGE OKOYE. SHEZ PRETTY AND SHA GAT NICE SHAPE TOO. SHEZ A GOOD ACTRESS. I LOVE HER MOVIES. SHE WAS BORN IN LONDON AND NNEWI GURL IN MAKING....ALL DA NNEWI FELLAS HOLLA
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chigurl(f): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2005
i'm wondering if she thinks she's too good to reply to an old friend. i tried to remind her of who i am but she never did reply even though she did accept my friend request. rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2005
Are you talking about on hi5?

Well maybe she can't really remember who you are.

Okay see, i called nigeria like last week... and i was talking to my friend, and she said a girl was there with her.. and the girls name was "Ufom"... I kinda remembered the name.. but i kept wondering who the girl was, i talked to her and tried to remember the voice. But ohh lawd.. i couldn't. Up till this moment, i dunno who Ufom is. But my friend "sadiya" said.. she was in teen's class.

Sometimes you just forget some people like that. especially people you just say "hi. hi... how r u" to. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2005
elejo wewe rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2005
ati iwo na.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chigurl(f): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2005
Oge went to high school with my sister and they were very good friends. she used to come to our house all the time. i remember i was really young then. she lived not far from us on the same street. i remember she was one of the people that was scared of my mom because of her strictness. you know how some parents have this look on their face that intimidates people. lol but anyway, how could she forget. undecided shocked
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Hotstepper(f): 3:48am On Dec 15, 2005
ah gurl so i suppose u once lived at enugu..good stuff
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chigurl(f): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2005
yes i did. did you hotstepper?
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2005
I totally disagree with this topic , esp. coming from someone who thinks that Eucharia cannot act *SMH*

Nkiru is she like 17? she looks mad young , shes an ok actress , i like her complexion though.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2005
Hunnie.. u cant compare Oge okoye to Eucharia!
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2005
omg u r trippn big time oge cannot act at all , go n watched missed love with her n jim , she sucked monkey balls

how can u compare her to eucharia , when eucharia is soo good , shes been in the game for a long ass time

make a post sayin eucharia vrz. oge , ppl would probably look at you like wtf cuz oge is not even close to her status.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2005
Hunnie.. make a thread for eucharia. This right hurr, is for oge. And she's good! Chikena.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2005
hell no , n hell no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.